oo3

Enemies Forever Or Lovers Forever? [ EDITED ]

003

Seohyun's POV

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun's POV---

 

"Seohyun-ah." My eomma gently shook me. I rub my eyes and open my eyes.

 

 

"Nae, eomma?" I look at eomma at get up.

 

 

"Are you feeling well already?" Eomma asked and check me if I still have a fever.

 

 

"Nae, eomma. What time is it?" I asked eomma.

 

 

"It still 5:30 in the morning, you can goto sleep again." Eomma smiled at me.

 

 

"And by the way, are you going to school today?" Eomma looked at me.

 

 

"Nae eomma, I'll just take one more medicine." I said and get up.

 

 

"You're not gonna sleep anymore?" Eomma asked.

 

 

"Nae eomma." I said.

 

 

After that, eomma prepared my breakfast while i'm taking a bath then on 6:05 i goto the school already.

 

 

"Bye-bye eomma! Take care." I said and kiss eomma's cheek.

 

 

Appa's at overseas because they have business trip.

 

 

"Yes you too! Remember to take your medicine ara?" Eomma said and I nodded my head and start walking to the school.

 

 

When I reach the school there I see Tiffany and Taeyeon eonnie talking.

 

"Eonnies, good morning!" I said and smile at them.

 

"Seohyun! Why are you absent yesterday?" Taeyeon eonnie asked me.

 

"I had fever." I said.

 

"Are you fine now?" Tiffany eonnie asked and they both look at me worriedly.

 

"Nae eonnie! No worries! By the way, where's Jessica eonnie?" I asked them both.

 

"Late as always, she's also absent yesterday." Tiffany eonnie said and chuckled.

 

 

-KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-

 

"Kaja!" Taeyeon eonnie says then we walk to the classroom.

 

"Good Morning seonsaengnim!" We greeted our teacher.

 

"Good Morning too." Seonsaengnim greeted us back.

 

"Open your books on page 25." Seonsaengnim said.

 

 

We're in the middle of copying the notes when the door suddenly opened. There I see Jessica eonnie standing.

 

"Oh, look who's here. Ms.Jung may I ask why are you late?" Seonsaengnim raised his left eyebrow.

 

"Jeongmal mianhe, seonsaengnim." Then eonnie bowed and proceed to her seat which is next to me.

 

"Late again eonnie?" I chuckled and look at her then eonnie just nodded her head and chuckles  too.