oo1

Enemies Forever Or Lovers Forever? [ EDITED ]

 

001

Tiffany's POV

 

Tiffany's POV---

 

I'm running late, again! What's so new about me? Always late on the first day of class. What the hell to be honest.

 

"Aegi-yah please be more early next time ara?" Appa said to me and I kissed his and umma's cheeks.

 

"I'm going now! Take care umma and appa and enjoy your time! Mwah!" I said then run outside and go inside the car in a speed of lightning. I'm fabulous like that, heh. 

 

"Ahjussi make it fast, juseyo!" I said to Mr.Park. 

 

"As you wish so, milady!" Then I reached the school in 20 minutes intead of 30! But, I'm still late. What a good start, Miyoung! 

 

I reached the classroom and lucky for me seonsaengnim is also late! 

 

"Stephanie, mind to explain why you're late?" Taeyeon asked me and raise her left eyebrow. Just so, you know.

 

"Please don't call me Stephanie. You know that I hate to be called with that name! Still not used with me?" I said and raise my eyebrow too and chuckled.

 

"Well, you made a promise that you wouldn't be late! But there you are, still running late! You're lucky that our seonsaengnim is late also!" Taeyeon said.

 

"Hmmm, I'm lucky like that." I mehronged at her and she just jokingly roll her eyes.

 

"And what's with you? Looking so old fashion on the first day!" I said looking at her dress. A long black skirt and a white top plus her nerdy glass.

 

"It's not old fashion! Atleast i'm not like the other girls here who wear such a short--- short that you can already see their asses." Taeyeon said looking at the beaches. Too good to say it straightly. :p 

 

Minutes later our seonsaengnim had come already. And our always routine, greeting him. 

 

And no one's new here in the class, still us. But I wonder where's Jessica and Seohyun. 

 

Recess Time---

 

"Taeng, do you know where's Jessica and Seohyun?" I asked Taeyeon.

 

"Nope, But I guess Jessica's still on California. Well, you know that Jessica love to tour around. But I'm sure Jessica's on California. And about Seohyun, I guess she's sick, she hates being absent right?" Taeyeon said and I just nodded my head.

 

While going to canteen, we see a crowd. What's new? Ofcourse it's the CSLYD aka The jerks. Wanna know why I call them jerks? Well you'll find out later on, it's too early to reveal it but, it's very soon.

 

 


 

A/N: Short update guys! It's just like an intro.