oo2

Enemies Forever Or Lovers Forever? [ EDITED ]

002

Jessica's POV

Jessica's POV---

 

"Yah! Eonnie! Wake up already! You'll be late for school!" A loud voice woke me up.

 

"Hmm, Krys. Please shut up? I'm trying to sleep here!" I replied and cover myself with a blanket.

 

"Nah eonnie, i'll not shut up. You've been sleeping for so long already! You slept at 7 o'clock in the evening and it's already 7 o'clock in the morning. You've been sleeping for the whole 14 hours already! And your class would start in 35 minutes! And you're absent on the first day of class yesterday! Don't tell me you're gonna be absent today as well? Nuh-uh. Not gonna let you! So now wake up or i'll----" 

 

"Yes umma." I said with sarcasm. 

 

"I'm gonna get up, take a shower and goto school. Just shut up, juseyo." I replied and get up.

 

"Good eonnie! Be sure to be down in 10 minutes, okay?" Krystal smiled sweetly at me then run outside my room.

 

That's my younger sister, yes i'm older than her but she does sound as if she's my eonnie and i'm her young sister. 

She's more mature than me. 

 

After 10 minutes, I go down already and follow what she said. She's scary when she become serious so i follow what she says.

 

Beep.

 

I feel my phone vibrated. I took out my cellphone to see what is that.

 

You got 1 new message from 'PinkGirl < 3'

 

Ahh, Tiffany, I opened to see what it is.

 

"Hey princess. /insert sarcasm/ Get your lazy- here now! I know you're being lazy again!" 

 

She sure know me well. I chuckled.

 

"Yes 'PinkGirl'. Miss me? (;" I replied.

 

"C'mon eonnie! Eat your breakfast already! It's 7:15 already!" Krystal said.

 

"Yes!" I said and goto the chair and start eating my breakfast.

 

Hmm, wondering why it's me and Krystal here? Well, eomma and appa is out of the town.

 

After 5 minutes, I finished my food.

 

"Kaja!" I said and stand up from my chair and Krystal followed me.

 

We get inside the car and after 20 minutes we reached our school.

 

And wanna know something? We're late.

 

I slowly opened the door and see that my teacher is writing something on the board.

 

"Oh, look who's here. Ms.Jung may I ask why are you late?" Seonsaengnim raised his left eyebrow.

 

I look at him with no reaction and bowed politely.

 

"Jeongmal mianhe, seonsaengnim. (Trans: I'm really sorry, teacher/professor.)" Then after that I proceeded to my seat without waiting for the response of seonsaengnim.

 

"Late again eonnie?" Seohyun looked at me and chuckled lowly. I just nodded my head at her and chuckled lowly as well.