Chapter 2

No Such Thing
Chapter 2

Within the busy streets, in the midst of the busy pedestrians, there was a shop; cafe to be exact, a shop that a lot of girls like to visit every day. The boys go to a maid cafe, now… the girls go to the Butler Cafe. Their working hours is a bit different as they open for breakfast, lunch and dinner only for weekdays. Knowing that, even now, the girls were in a queue to enter. This cafe have their tops. 5 most wanted Butlers every month. They are;

"Chinen Yuri!" one of the butlers called out the boy who was the smallest in size to the table with 2 girls smiling sweetly. When he left his post, the guy that called him whispered to Yuri, "They wanted you today… I wonder why?"

"Yabu-kun, You too," the girl uttered sheepishly. Both Yuri and the Yabu person were surprised. Not ever, or even once girls wanted two butlers to serve them at once. They quickly hid their surprised expression with a smile and said, "Let me ask my benefactor while Chinen here will serve you. Please excuse me Mistress…"

Their benefactor, in other words, their manager, was Hotori Tsubasa. When Yabu approached her, she smiled, "Yes? My Top Butler, Yabu Kota. Your natural aura and sweet smile just boost up the Cafe's finance. Same goes for the other four,"

Kota chuckled at the words she just said and stated his business, "Thanks for that kind of description. A customer requested for both Chi and I to serve them. Is that alright?"

"Of all other butlers, Nakajima Yuto, Inoo Kei, and Arioka Daiki… They chose you two? That's a pretty nice combination but I'm afraid I can't allow that as it is the policy that one butler per table,"

With that, Kota excused himself from Tsubasa and told Yuri the conclusion.

On the other hand, Arioka Daiki, the butler with the cheerful smile and a happy character asked Tsubasa about what Kota had asked her earlier on. Before Tsubasa could answer him, the main door bell rang and a surprised gasp was heard.

"What is this place!?" the girl exclaimed in bewilderment. She was wondering around the area and got lost. Her eyes widen in shock. Tsubasa then confronted the lost girl and asked her, "Errm… How can I help you?"

The girl was dressed in a way that it is hard to trace out her features. The only features that Tsubasa could see was her face. She have big eye that made her look quite cute and a brown hair that matches to her eye colour.

"Ano… I'm Hiwatari Ruri and I'm supposed to meet a friend of mine at the Times Square," the girl said politely. Tsubasa told her to wait for a while and took out a small notebook and drew a map. Ruri thanked her and once she left the door, she came back with a nervous smile, "Can you show me? I'm blind in terms of direction…"

Tsubasa pursed her lips, in deep thought and then smiled, "I can't go with you since I need to monitor this place. But I could ask Yuri to accompany you. Is that okay?"

"I don't mind as long as I can reach there," Ruri gave a contented smile. Then, Tsubasa called Yuri.

"Your shift ends early today… Bring this girl to the Times Square. It's in the same direction as your house anyway. I'll ask Inoo or Daiki to cover your place. Daiki is busy with the food," Tsubasa said and the way she said it made it sounds like an order to Yuri than a request. But Yuri agree to it anyway.

----

The three of them, Hasegawa Airi, Yamada Ryosuke and Okamoto Keito were waiting, waiting for a friend of theirs - Hiwatari Ruri. Ruri was away for a day as Ruri is great in information gathering. She can make others lower their guard. Ryosuke, who got tired of waiting started a conversation, "Oi, Airi, Why didn't Riyu follow us? Not only this time, any time when we are out from the house,"

"Simple, she hates you," Airi said without even looking at him. She was busy looking among the crowds - trying to search for Ruri. Ryosuke wasn't satisfied with that answer and started poking her with the effort of trying to annoy her. When Airi's patience snapped, he smiled and asked her the same question. Airi, again, without looking answered, "She hates crowds,"

"And just like you, she don't like to drink blood as well," Keito added. He was sitting down leisurely at a bench while Airi was standing on it. Ryosuke, on the other hand, sitting on the floor beside the bench and Airi. Ryosuke then smirked, "Man, you girls have quite a lot of complications eh?"

There, Airi twitched and within a millisecond, Airi already had Ryosuke pinned down to the ground with her arm placed at his neck. Keito sighed at the sight. He knew that another dog fight will arise.

"Oh really? Tell me. Who have difficulties with water? You. Who have troubles with heights? Keito. Who have complications with his fangs? Ryutaro. Who forgets everything within a week? Yuya! Though I'm amazed in how he could remember us, and you tell me, Riyu's and my complications are more than you boys?"

Instead of being speechless, Ryosuke smirked and before Airi could register the situation, Ryosuke switched their position, "As usual. You Airi, is quite accurate, but not precise. You even forgotten about Hikaru's problem; Unable to sleep,"

Keito kept watching those two, while the crowds who were shocked by Ryosuke and Airi kept whispering here and there. Keito yawned and finally saw Ruri's silhouette. He was relieved as they could finally get out from the scorching sun and go back. But, as soon as he saw another person with her, his guard went up and he was then all alert.
Seeing that the unfamiliar person leaves as soon as Ruri was at a clear area, he approached Ruri and questioned her, "Who is that guy? Why is he with you? Have you got Riyu's and Airi's stuff?"

"That guy… I don't know. He is with me to show the way. I got lost. And yes. I got the syrup and the pills. And another news for Hikaru as well. The guy I was with just now and some girls will try to enter our place," Ruri answered calmly and when she saw Airi and Ryosuke still fighting, she laughed and squatted down between those two.

"Yo~"

Both Ryosuke and Airi jumped in surprise.

"Hikaru wants us back," another girl's voice shocked them all.

"Yuka! You're done? And why Hikaru wants us back?" Ruri asked and all Yuka could do was shrug.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
[hitsugaya0911 - 23/12/12]

Comments are appreciated! ^_^
Hope this chapter is okay! X3