Chapter 1

No Such Thing
Hello there! ^_^
This is just a short one. To get my ideas running and processing. And yeah~ I've decided on the characters already. Only left with one more pairing.

So~ Now... SEARCHING FOR YAMADA PAIRING!!!!
The character list, I'll list it when there's a pairing for Yamada. Hehe
I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter! Though there's nothing much. :P
==========================================================================
Chapter 1

An innocent person who lost its way of path, got caught. It couldn't escape the grasp of curiosity of that huge house. It looked unoccupied yet it was carefully taken care of. The force that pulled that oblivious person welcomed him to a den.

A den of Vampires!

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Somewhere in the midst of the crowds, two girls were busy cooperating with each other to help the staff to prepare the arch and board for the mini singing audition tomorrow evening. Both of them lived together ever since one of them finished college. They were working every week to earn money. Despite their busy schedule, they felt quite contented as what they did earn them a good stable lifestyle. Despite such normal state, their personality made it look like all those were just beautiful lies.

They have those personalities where people prefer not to start a conversation with unless they have the guts to do so. Both of them are the quiet types and would just rather be behind the curtains instead of the limelight. After their work was done, they took a stroll and came the big TV located at the centre of Tokyo. That's where a lot of screens are put up to advertise and for News Programs. This time, the news was about missing people who are found later on are dead. Forensics have released reports of the discovery of bite marks on some parts of their bodies. And soon, the news ended with 'All individuals are not allowed to wander alone in the night time!'

"As if we dare to wander alone in the middle of the night," one the girl commented and scoffed. She moved on, ignoring the news, The other one didn't even bother to catch up with her and head on to the site where the victim was last seen.

Meanwhile, the girl who went on ahead first turned around and found her friend wasn't behind her, "Shizuko? Hm~ She must have wandered off somewhere again,"

Shizuko, reached to the gate, the same position that got the innocent man into deep trouble. There was a warning sign saying;

NO ENTRY. GET AWAY!

"How can the victim enter when the gate is locked in the first place?" Shizuko talked to herself as she tried to push the gate open. Knowing that the handle wouldn't budge, she gave up and looked at the surrounding. The huge house is probably previously owned by a rich man. There is a lot of wide plains, even a golf course can be built there. The house is huge as if it could fit 100 people in it! But, this whole estate was isolated. This made Shizuko wonder, who would come to this isolated place!?

With that thought, she just left and went back to their apartment. As what Shizuko expected, Karina, her friend was already there sitting at her study desk doing her homework. What do you expect, Karina is going to enter college soon while she herself was going to enroll in the university.

"You know, one of the housewives claimed that Vampires lived there, in that house," Karina said.

Shizuko scoffed, "How could they thought of that?! They don't even exist!" She then make herself a cup of hot drink while chuckling at that thought. When she sat down, she finally suggested, "Wanna check the house out?"

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

"Oho~ Yuya, someone you are interested in?" a girl smirked within the darkness as she saw her friend there seems to be quite engrossed in the trespassing girl. The girl's blue eyes narrowed due to her smirk. She traced Yuya's spine with her finger causing him to jolt in surprise. Yuya's yelp never fails to entertain her. She couldn't help but to laugh at it.

Yuya glared at her, "Kuri! Can you stop doing that?! It's annoying! Plus who would be so stupid and come to this haunted place? It's just her smell I'm interested in…"

"A girl's scent is the guy's best drug… I guess that phrase is true then~" another feminine voice spoke. The voice chuckled and Yuya just gave out a sigh, "Riyu,"

"Where's Ryosuke and Keito? Aren't they supposed to be with you?" he continued as he slumped down onto the sofa. Riyu just smirked and answered him with one special word, "Airi,"

Kusi knew that Airi was trying to find ways to suppress their hunger. They managed to withstand for 1000 years which is equivalent to 10 human years. And they are reaching their limit of suppression.

Then Riyu realised that three others are missing and somehow Kuri answered her, "Yuka, Hika and Ryu is disposing the bodies from the forensics,"

"All of them should be back by 8pm then. Jya~ I'm off to bed!" Riyu yawned and waved. Yuya followed suit while Kuri stayed on to take care of the house. They took shifts in taking care of the house, whether trespassers are around. Before silence could seep in, Riyu did the same thing as what Kuri did earlier on to Yuya.

"STOP DOING THAT!!!" and that's Yuya's grunt.
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

"Chitose," a purple-haired girl called her friend's name as she entered the room. Both of them are in the university and somehow became room-mates in the dormitory. The girl that just came in just sat down in her own couch and uttered, "I just pass by that place. There's nothing wrong with that isn't it?"

She then continued, "Despite your 'cool' attitude and wont do worthless stuff, you still worry about people eh? Kazu,"

The purple haired girl, Kazu, who previously engrossed in reading her book gave Chitose a seedy smile, "I know you are smart and that's true anyways. But please do remember, I don't worry about trivial matters. You, were wandering over a crime scene. If you get caught as well, I would like to be there to witness it. It's useful for Criminology you know,"

Chitose, on the other hand, instead of feeling daunted by those words, she fought back, "Alright then. I'll bring you for the next visit then. Useful for my Psychology project. How would one react to a haunted house,"

"I just love being with you. You never fail to fight back my words," Kazu smirked and continued reading her thick book.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

[hitsugaya0911-6/12/12]