Chapter 7

Suho - EXO Drabble 1/12

Suho shot up at the sound of his name, slipping the strip of photos into his pocket. He turned and faced you, secretly hoping that you didn’t catch him in his lustful moment.

When his eyes focused on you though, his mind went completely blank.

Your hair was still piled messily on top of your head, some ends wet and clinging to your beautiful neck. Your body was hidden beneath his baggy white shirt, but the collar was wide and hung low, allowing your smooth collar bones to peek out. You wore a pair of his softest sleeping shorts. They only came down halfway to your thigh, its color and loose fitting form showcasing your shapely legs.

Glancing further down, he found your feet hidden by a pair of his black socks. He smiled at them and how they came up over your ankles, way too big for you.

 You smelled heavenly, you looked gorgeous, and you held this glow about you that was just killing him.

 You went to him, your eyes holding his. You could feel heat gathering on your face, all over your body.  Watching him as he watched you intently like this, right out the shower, wearing his clothes, -less.

‘Oh my gosh.’

You blushed harder and stumbled, grateful of the couch that caught your fall.

Suho cleared his throat and nervously ruffled his hair. “Uh, the hot chocolate’s on the table. I’m going to...” he trailed off and pointed to his room. “You can, um, pick the movie. I’ll be right out.” He rushed the last sentence and sped to his room. He closed the door softly and leaned his body against it, exhaling sharply.

With Suho gone, you circled the plush sofa and sat down cautiously. The sensation of his cotton shorts flitting along your bare skin way too much for you. You took deep, steadying breaths. “Okay, just calm down. Act normal.” With a determined mindset, reached over and took the controller into your hands once more. You scanned through different titles repeatedly, avoiding everything with the word ‘romance’ on it. You searched through thrillers, action, comedies, martial arts, even horror movies, just waiting for something to catch your eye.

Several minutes passed and nothing did.

You dropped the controller onto the plush white carpet below and turned your attention to the hot chocolate Suho prepared. You scooped a large portion of whipped cream into your mouth and pushed the rest down into the mug, stirring it all together. You brought the drink to your lips and took an unnecessarily huge swig, squealing in pain as it scorched your tongue and throat.

 You set the cup back down and kicked your feet back and forth, cursing at yourself. You raced to the kitchen in search of a water bottle. You gulped half of it down hurriedly as you made your way back to the couch. You threw yourself back onto the couch in a very unattractive way.

You didn’t know what to do anymore. You were hopeless! You curled up against Bubby, utterly defeated.

How were you supposed to spend the night alone with Suho when you kept doing stupid things? How could you even be around him while you were having all of these dirty thoughts? And what the hell was up with your feelings? They were worse than ever before. It was just too hard! You had to do something about it.


While you were out in the living room sorting through your crisis, Suho was busy emptying his pockets to shower. He had hidden your new set of pictures behind your old ones, hoping that he chose to place them in a well hidden spot. He went to clear his back pockets, bringing out his wallet, a strip of gum and a silver disc.

The reaction video from the park! He had forgotten all about it. He decided to keep it at the front of his drawer, just in case you still hadn’t chosen a movie, which he doubted. Most likely, you already had one picked and were waiting for him to show up, wondering what was keeping him up. He pulled out a fresh pair of underwear and flannel pants before following the peachy trail you had left behind to his bathroom.

He began to remove his clothes, suddenly imagining how you would have done it a few moments ago.  As his mind wandered, his hands trailed lower. He closed his eyes and reached for his- oh, he was in dire need of a cold shower.

He quickly stepped in and the water, the cold blasting away all of his feels. He picked up his own refreshing body wash and thoroughly scrubbed his skin. He shampooed his head too, hoping to shake out all of those thoughts you induced. He stood in the freezing water for a few more seconds until his body couldn’t take it.

He stepped onto the lush and slightly damp rug and rapidly dried himself off, tugging his bottoms on. He snatched a smaller towel from the sink and ran it through his hair, hanging it around his neck. He picked up the bathroom a bit and stepped out, feeling a bit relieved.

He had managed to get out of the bathroom in a short amount of time and was able to regain- and maintain- his composure.

But then he found you sprawled out on the sofa.

Both arms positioned up and over your eyes, his shorts riding low on your hips, your legs slightly parted, his shirt bunched up around you and exposing your belly.

‘Oh man.’

He spoke softly, almost whispering your name. You shot up and quickly scooted over for him to sit down, your eyes disobeying orders and gluing themselves to his half body.

 His hair was ruffled and in messy disarray, stray water droplets trailing the smooth planes of his stomach and chest. He wasn’t built like those bodybuilders you saw on TV, but he had lean muscles and his body was firm.

And y as hell.

Your eyes flitted briefly over his bare chest and sculpted stomach. They followed that dark, enticing trail that led down into his pants before glancing away, your stomach doing a flip. You took note of how his arms flexed as they gripped the ends of his towel around his neck. When he sat down, you moved even farther away, as if he were diseased and you didn’t want to get contaminated.

 He scrunched his face up at you. "What’s wrong?”

 You gulped and faced the other way. “N-nothing!” You picked up Bubby and placed him between the two of you as casually as possible. You petted the bear’s head and directed a forced, dorky smile at Suho. You leaned forward and took your hot chocolate, sipping it timidly. “Aren’t you going to drink yours?”  You nodded in its direction and Suho stretched an arm out for it.

He reached for a spoon and mixed around the chocolate silently. ‘She’s been acting weird since back at the fair. It’s been getting worse, too. Should I be worried about something?’ Suho glanced at your unsettled self.  “So, what are we watching?”

“I couldn’t find one, actually.” You shrugged your shoulders and placed your empty mug back on the coffee table. You took a cookie and hesitantly gave one to Suho. “Do you have one in mind?”

 He clinked his spoon across the bottom of his cup, scraping up the chocolaty remnants. He finished off his cup in no time, placing it back on the table quietly. “I do have something we could watch.”

“You do?”

“It’s no movie, but I think you’ll like it.” Before he stood up, he flicked the bun on the top of your head and pinched your cheek. “Give me a sec.”

You sighed, your body stressed emotionally and ually. You stood and cleared the silverware from the coffee table, moving over to do the dishes. Suho returned just as fast as he left, right in time to catch you in the action. He immediately scolded you.

“What are you- please stop. You don’t have to do that.”

“I know. But I wanted to,” You smirked at him from your place at the kitchen “So I did. Sorry.” You laid the few dishes on a rack to dry and wiped your hands with a paper towel. You switched kitchen lights off and slowly made your way back to the sofa. You could’ve sworn that his shorts had a mind of their own with the way they seemed to caress your skin. You eased yourself down, partially hiding your red face behind Bubby. You noted the glint of a CD in Suho’s hands. “What’s that?”

Suho easily changed the TV settings and put the disc into the DVD player. He turned down the lights and brought a different remote with him to the couch. “You’ll see.”

The room was quiet, awkward even, as the two of you waited for the system to calibrate. Suho took the time to glance over at you only to meet the white bear’s big fat head in his way.

You were completely avoiding him.

This was not like you and he was starting to get really annoyed. He grabbed Bubby by the muzzle and tossed him to the floor. “Hey!”

You faced him with wide eyes. That was totally unexpected.

He looked at the long, empty space between the two of you, shaking his head at the absurdity of it all. You were practically sitting on the armrest, as far from him as you could be.

In an instant, he moved to the center of the couch, took hold of your ankles and dragged your legs over his lap. He put one arm around you and another draped over your thighs, holding you steady.

This was a perfectly typical position for you two, but you had been feeling sensitive to him lately, especially tonight. You couldn’t hold back the soft gasp that followed his actions. You could feel his legs pressed up against your thin bottoms and you were stiff in his arms, unable to relax with your body held up against Suho’s bare chest.

You bit down on your lip, hard. This was not the time for any more shameful noises.

 “___, you’ve been acting strange.” Suho looked down at you with sad eyes.  He squeezed you closer to him. “Is it because of me?”

Your heart was racing and your head was spinning. His voice, so full of genuine concern and his handsome face, so temptingly close, you had to look away. You wanted to tell him why you were acting up. You wanted to tell him how you felt. But you didn’t know what to say, your mouth couldn’t form the words and your head was high up in the clouds. He pressed his lips together, patiently waiting for you to say something.

But you never did.

Instead, you placed your delicate hands on his smooth shoulders, pulling yourself up a bit. You brought your face closer to his, your eyes darting to his lips.

Suho froze, unsure of what you were doing. Well, he was positive knew what you were about to do, he just didn’t get why. Could you be feeling the same way as he did? Was this really happening? He couldn’t be so sure just yet. So he let it be and remained completely still.

You closed your eyes and Suho followed suit. Gently, you touched your lips to his, feeling his breathy sigh against your face. The hesitant touch was full of electricity, and you didn’t hesitate to repeat the action, the video you guys were going to watch now a thing of the past. You loved the feel of his lips on yours more than you should have. You moved your lips over his more firmly, confidently, slipping your lips between his.

He kissed you back eagerly, squeezing your thigh and sliding his hand down your back, pressing you closer. Your hands trailed up his neck, over his ears and through his hair, holding him steady. It was several seconds before you broke away from his lips with a soft sound, your face flushed. Suho could not believe what had just happened. He was speechless, completed blown out of his mind. But what was even more unbelievable was what you said next.

“I’m sorry.”

“W-what?”

You bit your lip and let go of him, shrinking back into the couch. “I’m sorry, Suho. I just… I couldn’t help myself.” You looked up at him from under your lashes, completely flustered.

He remained unmoving, not wanting to scare you or to do something that might give you the wrong idea. His heart was thudding furiously. He silently listened to what you had to say.

“Suho,” your voice sounded strange; caught between a sigh and a moan. You paused before continuing. You decided that this was the moment to come clean. You had to get this off your chest, despite the possible consequences. “Lately, I’ve been feeling… well, I- I think about you and about me,” You shut your eyes and breathed, your pulse racing dangerously. “And I just can’t hold it back anymore.”

Suho was surprised. Were you confessing to him? He took your wrists and drew you closer to him, your legs still draped over his. “What exactly can’t you handle?”

Your flushed cheeks deepened in color and you had to look down. How were you going to tell him more? This was too embarrassing!

“Tell me,” he whispered, tucking a silky lock of hair behind your ear and holding your chin in place. “So that I can help you.”

You gulped down the fear clogging your throat and spoke. “You. The way you are. Your eyes, your skin, your back, your hair, your smile, your voice, your mouth, your touch-” Your breaths were shallow and you felt yourself falling deeper into your feelings. Your proximity to him didn’t help much either, and you could barely contain the urge to just grab him and kiss him like you did earlier.

“Suho, words can’t describe how happy you make me. How complete you make me feel. Lately,” You paused once more, taking the break to gain more confidence. “I’ve been having these… strange thoughts and feelings... things that I’ve never experienced before. It’s because of you.” You gazed into his eyes and brought a tentative hand to his cheek. “It’s because I like you.”


Author's Note:

Okay, so this chapter didn't contain explicit content, but I assure you, the next one will! I've just been a little cautious about it because I want it to be good and I want y'all to enjoy it! I think I'm going mark this entire story and the other 11 as M even though these stories will only have one or two M rated chaptes, because I'm paranoid like that.

I've also got some sad news. Suho's story is almost over! :(

But I've got good news, too! Another EXO member will be taking over the "EXO Drabble 2/12" spot. I'll be posting real soon! Can anyone guess who it may be?

-LovingHopelessly