U Owe Me

Dance Sarang

Mark's POV:

 
"Hello?" I said through the phone. Step one for today was to call Rhyth. 
 
"Hey, what's up?" Rhyth replied. 
 
"Where are you?" 
 
"Erm getting ready to leave, why?"
 
"Don't go yet, ok, BYE!" I hung up on her. I was in a rush to get to her, as I woke up a little later than usual. I shot up from bed and got ready for the day. She was probably confused as to why she had to wait, but knowing her, her curiosity would overcome all.
 
I wiggled my way into pants, threw on a shirt, brushed my teeth at lightening speed, bade my parents goodbye, then I was off. I laid one hand on the wheel when I remembered the mission. I slapped myself until my cheek was red and ran back inside the house to get it. I thought for a second or two if I was missing anything. I smiled to myself, knowing that I was good to go. 
 
I arrived at Rhyth's house a few minutes later. Rhyth was pacing her front porch back and forth. I got out from my car. When her eyes landed on me, her face became furious. Oops, I sure made someone angry.
 
"Yah!" she yelled at me as I approached her. "Do you know that we're like ten minutes late already?" Her arms were crossed. She looked cute when she was angry. Who am I kidding, she's cute no matter what state she's in. I smiled to myself.
 
"Yah! Why are you smiling?" she whined. She sighed and shook her head at me.
 
"Whatever," she said. "I don't know what's up with you Mark, but let's just talk about this later." She was about to walk to my car when I grabbed her arm. She looked at my hand on her arm. There was a huge grin present on my face right now. It was funny because she had absolutely no idea why I was grinning. And I can tell that she was getting really frustrated with me right now. 
 
"There's something you're not telling me huh?" she said. I let go of her arm and reached in my back pocket. I handed her an envelope. Inside was Mission #2.
 
"What's this?" she asked. She accepted it and read the note inside:
 
Mission 2:
 
Yay! Your 2nd mission! *claps* Ok, here it is: Do everything I say for the whole time that we spend together. Don't worry Rhyth, I won't make you do anything weird or yeah... Anyways! Good luck! *thumbs up*
 
She finished reading it and gave me a weird look. 
 
"Mark, let's do this after training. Okay?" she said. Sighhh... Rhyth still hasn't figured it out yet, hasn't she? 
 
"Hmm well," I began. "What if I told you that our wish came true?"
 
"What do you mean?" she asked, clearly still confused.
 
"I mean," I said. "What if there wasn't any training today?"
 
"In fact, what if I told you that there wasn't any training for the whole week?" I continued.
 
"Wait...are you saying?..." she said. I nodded yes.
 
"There is no training for the whole week." I stated. I checked for Rhyth's reaction. She walked closer to me so that our faces were only a few inches apart.
 
"And who's idea was this?" she asked. I couldn't tell if she was mad or not. I'm guessing not? Aish, I can never tell sometimes...
 
"Ermm mine." I said. I closed my eyes, half expecting her to hit me or something. Wait for it...wait for it... Rhyth wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight. Hmm, that was so not what I was expecting. But well, that was my Rhyth after all. My unpredictable Rhyth.
 
"I hate you Mark," she said. Umm, then why exactly are you hugging me then? "I hate how you do so much for me. You do so much for us. I really do owe you." I decided to have a little fun with this.
 
"Yup, you sure owe me alright," I said. "You owe me a lot of Rhyth & Mark time. And not just the two of us together, but the two of us together as a couple." She looked up at me and smiled. I returned her smile with a smile of my own.
 
"Now, my first order," I began. I ran to my car to fetch a box. "Go change." She opened the box and her eyes widened at the sight of what was inside. 
 
"Mark, what's with the dresses?" she asked. 
 
"I dare you to wear a dress everyday this week," I said. "And you have to accept the dare since you have to do everything I say today." I stuck my tongue out at her to prove my point. She sighed, knowing that she couldn't wiggle herself out of this one. Mark: 1 Rhyth: 0
 
"Fine," she said. "I'll go change."
 
"Erm, bring a bag of extra clothes. Something like what you're wearing right now would work. Okay?" I said before she stepped inside her house.
 
"Okkk..." she said. She stepped inside her house to change into the dress. This dress wasn't too showy and it wasn't very extravagant. This one was white and stopped above her knees. Rhyth probably won't like it because of that reason. After minutes have passed, Rhyth exited her house. She had a back pack slung over her shoulder, probably where she placed her extra clothes. But that didn't matter at the moment. My eyes were on her and her only. Seriously Rhyth, you can rock anything. You could probably even rock a paper bag over your head or something.
 
She was frowning at the length of the dress. I smiled as she kept trying to pull it down below her knees. Of course, no matter how much she tried, it always went back to its original position. I looked down at her shoes. I chuckled to myself at the sight of her shoes: Converse. Classic Rhyth...
 
"Happy now?" she said when she approached me. I smiled and nodded yes. She rolled her eyes and punched me playfully on the arm. I opened the door for her and she stepped inside my car. 
 
~ Hello readers!! It's been quite a while since I updated huh? Mianhae!! I'm truly sorry for not updating in so long! School has really been taking up all my time lately. :/ I'll be updating tomorrow as well, just to let u guys know! XD Please continue reading my story. The end is almost near! ^^