Let Her Go

Dance Sarang

Their performance ended and they were greeted with an amazing round of applause. I was joining in the round of applause. Never once has my gaze left their performance. This choreography is so great, so swag, so amazing. I have to say, this choreography is exactly something that Mark would've come up with. It's also something I would've come up with too. Every move matches the rhythm of the song. Every move just made me want to jump up and dance with them. Every move... was perfect.

After their performance, the host of the night came up on stage holding a trophy in one of his hands and an envelope with the name of the winner in his other.

"Wow, all the performances were sooo amazing tonight! It's sooo hard to choose the winner!" he said, earning a chuckle from the audience.

He started to open the envelope, when he ripped it in half and threw it on the floor. What's wrong with him? Is he crazy or something?

"What am I doing opening up an envelope?! GOT7 get your amazing dancing booties over here!" he yelled.

Ok.... that sounds super wrong, but who cares right now, THEY WON!!!!! It's not that big a surprise, but everyone roared in applause and cheers. I watched as Jackson arrogantly took the trophy from the host. They were all smiling up at stage and saying lots of thank you's. Jackson had a face that said, "Yup we're amazing and we'll always beat all y'all!"

After GOT7 finished their winning glory on stage, we all sat down and had pizza at the club to celebrate. We had a great time and I was glad to be joining them in all the fun. All that fun wasn't going to last huh? Correct! They just HAD to come over to our table! Who you may ask destroyed my fun? The girls in shorty shorts!

We were all having a good time trying to see who could sip their soda the longest. Which was really hard by the way. The girls came over to our table casually. "Hi," one of them said flirty like. Ugh, I already hate them. Actually I started hating them the second they stepped on stage.

"Why hello ladies," said Jackson. Sigh.... typical Jackson...

"Oppas you were all so amazing on stage! Maybe we could compete as one group together some time!" one of them said while batting her eyelashes. HECK TO THE NO!!!! You will not dance with them because you'll just freaking ruin it, thank you very much!! I didn't say that of course, I wasn't to that point of anger

"Oh could we please oh please join you?! We'd love to get to know you guys better!" the same girl said. She's probably their leader. The rest of the girls nodded in agreement.

"Of course you girls can," said Mark. WAAATTT?!?! Since when did he became so interested in them? The leader's face lightened up when she heard Mark say yes. I knew Mark was looking at me right now, but I didn't want to look at him. He just shrugged and continued looking at the girls, especially the leader. I had to admit, she was pretty. But who am I to judge her on her looks. She could be a pretty sweetie on the outside, but a monster on the inside.

"Wow you girls are so pretty," Mark said. For some reason, I got really mad at this comment. This does not sound like Mark right now. What is he even saying? Did he drink anything funny? This is soo not like him.

"Oh thank you oppa," the leader said. "You are waaaaayyyy hotter just so you know." she giggled. WHY I OUTTA....

Jackson looked at Mark with a face that said, "Dude save some for me!" I've already had it. I think I'm gonna leave. But, I just don't know why I suddenly want to leave so badly. I feel so mad and frustrated and just want to get out of their sight.

"Oh there's no more chairs," said their leader. So? Sit on the freaking floor like animals!! Or better yet, see ya!! Get out, leave, anneong, goodbye, whatever, just go!

"That's ok, just sit on our laps. We don't mind." said Mark. THAT'S IT!!!!! I've COMPLETELY had it already!!! I watched in complete disgust as the seven girls each took a seat on one of the member's laps. I pushed my chair back hard, earning a screeching sound and weird glance from everyone. I grabbed my bag and stormed out of the club. I continued walking. I didn't know where I was going and I didn't care. I just kept on walking on.

I was sooo mad! I had no idea why!! Those kind of girls just piss me off sooo much!! I just can't stand watching them, let alone being near them. 

It was dark outside already and I suddenly got really scared. Oh no, I'm lost. I'm not familiar with this part of the city and it was a really scary part of the city too. Ugh! Why didn't I look where I was going!? I was yelling right now for help, hoping someone was near so I could ask for directions. I was coming up to an alley when a guy in black clothes came out of it.

"Hi there. You need help?" he said. I immediately knew that this guy was trouble and turned to run, when he grabbed my arm. I screamed because his grip was so hard and he wrapped his whole body around me. I was scared and screaming for any one desperately. 

"Let her go," someone said from behind us. I couldn't see him and I couldn't make out his voice. Part of the reason was because I was still screaming. 

"Shut up will you!" the guy in black told me. I shut up because he tightened his grip on me.

"I said let her go," that person said again. It was a guy. 

"Oh yeah what will you do about it?" the guy holding me said.

All of a sudden the guy's grip on me was released because the other guy was beating him up. He was punching really hard and the guy finally fell unconscious. I ran away feeling really frightened. I didn't want to stay there and I just wanted to go home. 

"Hey wait up!" the guy said.

I didn't want to stay and just kept running ahead. 

"Rhyth stop!" he said.

How does he know my nickname? That immediately stopped me in my tracks. I turned around and saw...

Mark...

 

~ Hi! I was sooooo bored when I got home from school today. So I just decided to update. Btw, do you guys like the constant updating?