Sleep

Dance Sarang

Author's Note: 

Hello readers! It's currently ten o'clock and I just felt like I had to update! I don't know that's just me. :p

 

i was in the bathroom trying to come up with an escape plan. Through the window? Out the door when their asleep? In the morning before they wake up? I wish it was that easy to escape from houses! Ooh, maybe I should go outside in the middle of the night and ask the prisoner what's his trick. 

When Mark's mom made the decision if me staying over for the night, she became really weird. She was still her normal bubbly self, just.... Well, she became more demanding and more mother like. And for some reason, I found it hilarious, I really wanted her to teach me her ways. She treated Mark as if he were her slave and at the same time her son that she loves dearly. Exactly how do you do that?!

"Ok your room is ready!" Mark's mom said. Wow, the room was very big and pretty and I so wished it was mine to keep forever and ever! Mark is all drained up right now. He's collapsed outside in the hallway on the floor. He's breathing really hard and he's actually SWEATING!! I shall be BFF'S with his mother from now on.

I was laying down on a huge bed, in a huge room, in satin pj's, in peace, in a huge house, with a nice family, and my oh so cute dance trainer. Heaven right? Yes, the problem is... I forgot something... I can't sleep without BOBA!!!!

No, not the drink. I mean my stuffed panda bear that constantly puts me to sleep. Shut up ok!! I know you're probably rofl right now!! I can see you in my head right now! Yes I admit I still sleep with stuffed animals. And I admit they put me to sleep. Whatever! 

You know what? That's it! I'm gonna go outside and see if I can do something! I realized that there's no use escaping because of the high tech security system that Mark's dad activated earlier. Ahh! Why did I call my mom?! She actually agreed about me staying at a complete strangers house. Let me rephrase that, she agreed to let me stay at BFF'S house! Mark's mom told me to give her my mom's number so she can call and tell her herself. They talked for quite a while and supposedly she got along really well. Ugh, parents!!!!!

I decided to explore the second floor because I was really curious about the other rooms. Before we went to sleep I was only introduced the bathroom, my room, Mark's room, and his parent's room. There were way more rooms than that and so I decided to explore them, very quietly of course,

The first room I explored, I wasn't even surprised that they had one. It was a dance room. With mirrors and everything. I have one too, but Mark's has a few more things than mine. He had speakers on the walls and the room was also lined up with shelves containing lots of albums from various singers and genres. Wow Mark, I'm seriously jelly right now.

The rest of the rooms I explored were all not surprises. From a sauna, to a game room, to a movie room, to a room with a pool table. This house and this family has really got it all. Huh, no wonder the prisoner went here.

I went downstairs to check out their pool. Big pool, really big pool, yawns. Don't get me wrong, mine's is not big as theirs but I already get that they've got it all. I decided to go outside and walk around the pool. Maybe them I'll be able to sleep.

For some reason, while walking around the pool, I started to sing. Singing is my second favorite thing to do. If I never made it as a dancer, I was gonna be a singer and a song writer. Yes I'm very skilled in the arts. I can sing, dance, compose, act, and I can even rap. But, dancing is my strongest out of all my talents. I can go a while without singing, but I can't even go a week without dancing.

I finished my song. It was a song that I've really listened to a lot lately. The lyrics are so romantic and when I listen to the song, I always wonder whether or not I'll be with someone some day. 

I tuned to go back inside to try to go back to sleep, but was surprised to see someone standing righ behind me. Guess who? You know it! Mark.

 

Hi! No dancing in this chpt but Rhyth did sing! 

***All of Me by John Legend

ps, I absolutely love this song right now!