Chapter 5

High School Story (DISCONTINUED)

 

Ren's POV 
The next day at school, everyone was talking about the new kids. Apparently there were three of them and they all moved from America. I was walking into first block a little early because I didn't like being around people at this school cause most people are bullies.

The reason I hate first block is that I'm alone. Nia has Sehun and Chanyeol, Kai has Xiumin and Atom, Lay has Tao, Chen, and Luhan while I'm here by my self.

The bell rings and the teacher comes in. She starts teaching and halfway through the class, there is a knock on the door. The teacher goes and answers it. People they and eavesdrop but it's no use. The teacher comes in with three people trailing behind her. I immediately recognize that they are Nakta, Mark, and Kris. They notice me and smile and I smile back.

Girls in the class notice this and try to find who they are smiling at. When they notice it's me, they glare and start whispering. I shrink down in my seat to try and avoid the stares but I know it's not gonna happen. The teacher tells the, to fins an empty seat and I notice that the only empty seats are near me. There's one on my left, one on my right, and on behind me. Kris and Mark take the seats beside me while Nakta sits behind me.

Class continues with girls turning back to send flirtatious looks at the boys and glares at me. When class ends, we decide to compare schedules and notice we have the same lunch. We decide that we are ogling to meet up in front of the cafeteria and eat lunch together. 

Kai's POV
I was walking towards lunch when I bump into someone. 
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, my first day here and I already bumped into someone just my luck. Here, let me help you up" he says extending a hand which I greatly accept. The guy looks at me, and I look at him, and he looks at me, and I look at him, and he looks at me (you wouldn't get this unless you watched Trapped In The Drive-Thru/Trapped In The Closet)
"HEY DUDE, YOU HAVE MY FACE"  we yell at the same time catching everyone's attention
"I'm Taemin, Lee Taemin" he says extending his send and I shake it
"Jongin, Kim Jongin" I say smiling at him
"I think we are going to be good friends" He says and I smile. I open my mouth to say something when I'm interrupted by a voice shouting something from around the other side of the hall. 
"TAEBABY, WHERE ARE YOU?!" the voice shouts from across the hall. Taemin turns around and smiles at the person. The person runs over to Taemin and hugs him. 
"Hi umma" he says smiling
"Umma, " I say winking at Taemin when they end the hug. The new kid blushed while Taemin laughs
"Jongin, this is Key, Key this is my brother from another mother Jongin" he says and Kay waves at me.
"Well, do you guys want to eat lunch with me and my friends?" I ask and they nod 
"Okay, follow me" I say and they do. I lead them to the lunchroom to get our lunches. After we GRT our lunches, we head outside. 
"Why are we going outside?" Key asks speaking to me for the first time
"We like to sit outside because it's quieter and there is more room" I say and he nods. I lead him to the tree we usually sit under and notice that Nia, Atom, and Tao are already there. 
"Hi Kai" Atom says as we walk up "....and Kai and kitty" she says and Key raises his eyes
 "Kitty?" Nia asks raising her eyebrow at him and he nods before pointing to Key 
"Yeah, he has kitty eyes" Atom says while taking a sup of his juice box upping the cuteness factor by like 10 points. Key and Taemin are in their own world right now and don't notice anything going on around them. Chanyeol comes stomping up to us with two boys that look like midgets compared to him.
"Chanyeol, who are they?" I ask and he smiles 
"This is Jonghyun and the is Onew, they were sitting by themselves at lunch so I decided that they should sit next to us instead." He says smiling. I look at them and notice that Onew has his hands around Jonghyun's waist and start to think that maybe they were dating and wanted to be alone. 
"Yeollie, did you even ask if they wanted to sit with us?" Atom asks and Chanyeol shakes his head. Xiumin comes from behind Chanyeol and whacks him on the head making him pout. 
"What was that for?" He whines rubbing his head
"For being a kidnapper, you can't just take people to sit with you are lunch just cause you want to now apolozige and let them go back to eat their lunch in peace" he says and Chanyeol nods sadly before turning to the two boys
"I'm sorry for taking two from your lunch, you can go back if you want" he says before plopping down beside Atom putting his head in his lap. The shorter one looked at Chanyeol with a sad look before whispering something into the taller ones ear. The taller on nods before looking back at Chanyeol
"Actually....we were pretty lonely sitting there all alone cause our friends ditched us today....so if you really want us to sit with you, we will" the tall one says and Chanyeol jumps up before hugging them and smiling widely.
"Yay!" Chanyeol says Jonghyun and Onew sit opposite Taemin and Key. Taemin looks up when he feels someone sitting in front of him and when he sees the person, he latches himself onto Jonghyun
"OMG Jjongie, it's been like forever since I've seen you!" Taemin says squeezing Jonghyun really hard 
"Taemin, let go of the poor boy before you kill him" key says and Taemin does slowly
"So, how do you know Jonghyun Taemin?" I ask and he smirks before telling me to come closer. I do and he whispers in my ear 
"I used to him...hard" he says making me stare at him in shock while he bursts into laughter 
"What did you tell him?" Jonghyun asks raising an eyebrow I motion him to come closer and whisper what Taemin tells me in his ear and he freezes before throwing a grape at him which he catches in his mouth 
"You are such a freaking liar Taemin" Jonghyun yells at Taemin and Taemin smirks 
"do you want me to show him the video?" Taemin asks and Jonghyun gapes at him 
"You wouldn't?" He asks and he smirks 
"Try me baby" he says winking at Jonghyun 


Boom like 4 more characters added what???

So I decided I wanted to listen to Mr. Mr. By Mr.Mr. Which is a diss track to Girls Generation making a song called Mr.Mr. Cause now whenever you look up Mr.Mr. You can only find Girls Generation and it annoys me soo bad cause I had to go through 10 pages on YouTube just to find 1 song!!!!! 

So if you think this story is random, don't blame me, blame my brain. I don't plan this stuff up I just write what come to me and this is what came to me and I just realized how erted my mind was while writing that sentance. (If you have a mind like mine you will get it...if not, good for you) 

well, I have to actually go back to school tomorrow D;

EXO'S ALBUM IS GOING TO BE RELEASED TOMORROW :D IM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY 

PEACE OUT ✌️