Chapter 2

High School Story (DISCONTINUED)

I walk over to Lay and sit next to him. He automatically comes into my arms and sobs in my chest. 

"Shhh Lay, it's okay Louis is a jerk" I say to him but his sobs only get louder.
"This....is....the....reason....I...didn't.....want....to....come...out" he says in between sniffles 
"Why?" I ask already knowing the answer but wanting him to confirm it
"Bullies" I all he says and I hug him tighter as his sons increase.
"Lay, bullies are just losers who have nothing better to do than bully people who don't deserve it" I say and he nods. I notice that his sobs die down 
"Are you okay now?" I ask him and he nods I get up and walk over to Sehun who has been quite since the walk home. 
"Sehunnie, are you okay" I ask him and he nods his head yes before shaking it no
"Why aren't you talking?" I ask him and he shrugs his shoulders 
"Is it it because of Louis?" I ask him and he nods I sigh
"Louis is just an insecure jerk who has to pick on people to circumcise for his small " I say making Sehun laugh and I smile 
"There ya go, you're smiling there's a start" I say to him smiling
"Nia..." he whispers 
"Hmmm" I reply 
"Do you think I'm a freak?" He asks me and I laugh 
"The truth Sehun, I'd rather be a freak than being like everyone else. Then we would be a world of clones with no uniqueness at all, would you want that?" I ask him and he shakes his head 
"Good, I wouldn't either" I say to him smiling. I get up and walk over to Xiumin 
"Xiuminnie, don't cry" I say rubbing his back. His sobs slowly turn to sniffles. He wipes away some of his tears and looks at me. 
"Do you think I'm fat?" He asks me and I shake my head 
"You are not fat, you just aren't one of those twig es who would disappear if they turn to the side." I say and he smiles and nods. After 2 hours, I have managed to calm everyone down and we decide to watch a movie. After the movie, I look around to see that everyone is asleep except for Me, Tao, and Chanyeol.
"Can you guys take them to their rooms?" I ask and they nod. After they take everyone to their rooms, we clean up downstairs and then head off to bed. 

~~~~The Next Day~~~~

My alarm goes off and as much as I want to go back to sleep., I know that I can't because I have to wake everyone else up. I first of into Atom's room since he is the easiest to wake up. 
"Atom, it's time to get up, wake up Ren, Lay, Sehun, and Xiumin when you get up okay?" I say and he nods sleepily rubbing his eyes. I go off to wake up the hardest ones to wake up Chanyeol, Kai, and Tao. I first go into Chanyeol's room to see him on the floor. Beside the bed with his blanket tangled around his legs. I walk over to him and kick his legs while screaming in his ear "GET UP" he jolts awake and hits my leg causing me to fall and land on him our faces inches apart. I try to get up but end up slipping on the edge of the sheet and accidentally elbowing him in the crotch.
"Ummpfff" he grunts out rolling over to his side crushing me in the process. Sehun walks up to see what is wrong and starts laughing when he sees the situation we are in. 
"Don't just stand there, help us!" I say to him and he walks over to Chanyeol and lifts him up so I can get up. 
"Hurry up and get dressed then come downstairs to eat breakfast" I say as I stomp out of the room. Next I go to Kai's room to wake him up to see him sprawled out on the bed in a very very ual looking position and he is only wearing boxers. I pick up a pillow that has fallen on the floor and hit him repeatedly in the face with it. All of a sudden, he grabs my wrist margin me stop and pulls me onto the bed next to him. 
"Let me go!" I yell to him trying to release myself from his grip but it doesn't work 
"5 more minutes" he mumbles cuddling into me. I try to push him away from me but it doesn't work. Then I get an idea, I scream loudly into his ear making him jump in shock and fall off the bed. Sadly, he wasn't shocked enough to release my wrists so for the second time today, I fell on top of someone.
"If you wanted me that bad, you could've just asked" Kai says smirking at me and I slap before standing up 
"You better be awake by the time I come back!" I yell making my way to Tao's room. I walk over to the side of his bed and get his wushu stick from under the bed moving it far far away. So he wouldn't be able to hit me. I learned that the hard way when I got a huge bruise on my side from waking him up. 
"Tao....Tao......Please wake up" I plead and when I notice he hasn't even moved an inch I make a drastic measure. 
"Tao, If you wake up right now, I will buy you the latest Gucci bag" I say and he jumps up 
"Really?" He asks me and I nod 
"I'm going to get dressed so unless you fantasize about seeing me , I suggest you get out." He says and I walk to my room and get dressed. I walk back downstairs after I'm done and see everyone in the kitchen eating their food. I sit down and eat the food Ren place in front of me and glance at the clock. 
"" I say "come on guys, if we don't leave now, we're gonna be late getting to school" I say and everybody hurries and gets their book bags and we rush out the door after I make sure it is locked. We get to school 5 minutes before the bell rings and rush to class. First period I have with Chanyeol and Sehun. We get into the classroom just as the bell rings and takes of seats in the back. The teacher comes in with a kid beside her
"Okay class, this is Chen. He just moved here so make him feel welcomed" the teacher says "Chen, you can take the seat beside Nia, I was already going to move Chanyeol. anyway. Nia is a great student and she will show you around, Nia raise your hand" she says and I I raise my hand. 
"Sehun, I want you to move up towards the front next to Louis." She says and Chanyeol, Sehun, and I gasp 
"You can't be serious! I am not sitting next to him!" Chanyeol yells
"Yeah, I am not sitting next to that freak!" Louis yells and I glare at him 
"Shut up!" I yell at him and he turns back to me 
" you you ing !" He yells at me and I roll my eyes 
"Yeah okay whatever how's your nose?" I ask him and he glares at me and I'm about to reply but the teacher steps in 
"Okay, okay enough of that. Louis go step outside no cussing in my classroom" she says  "Chanyeol, Nia are you okay?" She asks and we nod 
"Okay change of plans, Chanyeol you can move back to where you were, Chen will just be in the extra seat next to you" she says and Chanyeol gets up and moves back to the seat next to me. I look into his eyes and see that he is nearly crying. 
"It's okay Channie, don't listen to Louis"