Kray

High School Story (DISCONTINUED)

Kray 

Lay's POV 

I look at my math test that I just got back and frown I had made a 32 on the test and I studies really hard....or at lest I tried to. I kept getting distracted by the others. 
"Yixing, I would like to see you after class" my teacher says and a chorus of 'oohs' echo throughout the classroom until the teacher shushes them. The class goes on and when I should be taking notes I scribble on my paper. By the end of the class, my paper has 1/4 of the notes we took in class and the rest are scribbles of band names and song lyrics. When the bell rings, I walk up to the teacher' s desk and wait for her to come back inside. 
"Yixing, I know that you are a bright student, you just don't apply it. If you applied yourself into your work as much as you apply yourself to doodling nonsense on your paper, then I would be perfectly content with your grades because they would be higher. Pat the beginning of the year, your test grades were A's and B's now, they are D's and F's rarely C's. I recommend that you get a tutor and I know just the person. He is Chinese just like you. His name is Wu Yifan. He is my top student and he would benefit you greatly" she says smiling at me and I nod 
"Great! I will set it all up tomorrow and you should be able to start by the end of this week!" She says dismissing me. She hands me a pass and I go to my next class, World History. I hate walking into class late because everyone looks at you like you just grew a second head. 
"Yixing, do you have a pass?" My teacher asks and I nod before handing him the pass. Class goes by pretty fast and I head home. 
"So Lay, what did you make on that math test?" Xiumin asks me when I sit done next to him on the couch.
"Okay so subtract 7 from 61 and then add -22 then you will get my score" I say and Xiumin nods. I takes him a few minutes but he gets the answer 
"You made a 32 on a math test?" He asks and I nod 
"Yep" I say popping the p 
"You know you're probably going to fail that class if you don't do better" he says and I sigh 
" I know, my teacher is getting me a tutor so I should start doing better" I say to him and he nods.

THE NEXT DAY

In math class, the teacher tells me to wait again so I do. 
"Okay Yixing, this is Yifan, he is going to be your tutor, Yifan this is Yixing the person you will be tutoring, have fun! I hope to see your grades improve greatly Yixing!" She say ushering us out. 
"So Yifan...are you good at math?" I ask when we reach the library and he nods 
"So, what do you need me to help you with?" He asks and I smile 
"Everything" I say and he looks at me Like I'm dumb before sighing 
"Seriously?" He asks and I nod 
"Okay, well start with the first chapter and lead up to where you are now" he says and I nod 
Several weeks went by and our meeting were the same. Yifan and I got to know each other even better. By the third week of our meetings, my final grade in math went from a 33 to a 89. Not only was my teacher happy but so was I. When I met Yifan I thought that he was going to be a really nerdy annoying person. I learned that he was actually caring and sweet. Yifan asked me on a date the night of our 4 week turovesiry.  The dare was magical and everything I hoped it would be. I hope that one day, I can introduce him to my friends without them killing him.  


The ending cause I I can't write endings but here is the first I bonus chapter. I'm going to do BamMark, RenxSehun and a secret one that I can't tell you yet cause sit will spoil the actual story!