Chapter 4 : I'm what ?!

IF THIS MY FATE I'M ACCEPT IT

Chaerin awoke from sleep because of the noise she heard below, so she got up from her bed and headed for the door. 
' Are they already home? 'Chaerin said puzzled. 
"Omma? Appa?,  Is that you ? Are you guys hope already ? " Chaerin asked aloud as she went down the steps to the living room. 
"Neh! Chaerin-ah, we're home, come down here , there is some matter we want to talk about ", Omma answered back
Chaerin make her way to the living room and seat at the across from her parents . Chaerin could sense the seriousness in the face of her parents
" So , what you guys want to talk about ? " , Chaerin ask carefully .
" hmm , chaerin-ah , you know we love you right ? , what ever happen after we told you about this , i hope you will understand , just remember we love you so much ,okay ? " , Her Appa speak with soft voices . Chaerin only can nod her head .
Her parents start to explain to her everything , she listen earnest .a frown in her face visible .
" w..what , it..it's just a joke right  ? " , Chaerin ask with an uncertain voice . Her parents just shake their head .
" Chaerin , we're really sorry , this is all my fault , but trust me , if my money is enough i will take you back . i really love you , please i hope you understand , beside if you live with Xi's family your life will be easy , they can support your education ," Appa said ..Chaerin can only bow her head .
That's was not what she think about , but she think how she going to live in the same house with her bullies . She afraid that Luhan or the EXO members going to make something worse towards her , and ofcourse their hatters towards her gonna increase .
" Chaerin , i think you should prepare yourself for tonight , wears something beautiful and nice okay ? " , Omma said , Chaerin get up from the couch and go to her room quietly , She open her room door and close it . She stay at her door for a bit , without noticing her tears flow to her cheeks. She does not know what to do , what her fate will be after this ,.. fear, anger, sadness mixed in her heart. 
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm herself. 
"It's okay Chaerin, there may be a wisdom what happened, maybe this is best for you, this is just for temporarily", she said in a voice choked refrained from crying. She make her move to her clothest and try to choose the best clothest like her Omma told .

 she pick a simple sweet dress that her Omma bought for when her birthday . she match it with a pump shoes .
after that she style her hair , she just let her long brown hair fall .

After she done , Chaerin go down the stairs and see that her parents is ready .
" Omo , your beautiful Chaerin-ah , " , Omma said and tried to give her a smile . She know that's smile was fake , but she just smile to her back . they went straight to the car and drove to restaurant that's Mr Xi said.


Chaerin POV :

Along the way to the restaurant was accompany with silence. i just let my mind to somewhere else . 
various things that comes to my head. Without conscious Appa had stop the car. I looked out the window and noticed we were in expensive restaurant. I exhale my breath that i didn't noticed i'm hold it , I feel very nervous. Omma asked me out. we go to the main door . A receptionist server greeted us, Appa told him something and he took us to the table, where there is a family Xi Luhan. 

i keep my head down until we reach the table . i can hear someone call my Appa name .
" Mr Lee your here finally " , said the voice who i assume Mr xi to my appa .
" Neh  , i'm sorry if we were late " , said Appa . Omma go greeting Mr Xi wife . i just stand there keep my head down and , but i can feel someone was staring sharply at me the whole time .
" Mr and Mrs Xi , this is my daughter Lee Chaerin , Cherin;ah introduced yourself " , Omma said
" A..an..anyeong , My name is Lee Chaerin , n..nice to m..meet you " , I said with soft voice and bow . i'm really afraid to look up .
" Omo , your so beautiful Chaerin-ah , here let me introduced you to my son Xi Luhan ,... Luhan stop staring and greet her " , Luhan just nod his head .
" ehem , so let have some dinner shall we " , Mr Xi said .