Chapter 2 : The bullies

IF THIS MY FATE I'M ACCEPT IT

 

 

Upon arrival at the school, she went straight to her locar to take the books needed for the first mase of mathematics, she is not quite like mathematics because often made her dizzy. 
When she'd turned around to go to class, hitting her forehead with a chest, 
"Erk ==" What this hard things , ouch ~ "she rubbed her forehead 
"Ehem!"  that voice, she slowly looked up, yup, the kingka is here.after realised who is it she quickly looking down to her feet not daring to look at the face of her bullies, the group looked at her with a cynical smile and smirk, 
"Where are you going haa ?!" Luhan asked with a harsh tone while grabbing a book from her hands and throw the book to the ground. 
"I..i..i w..want to go to c..class" cherin stuttering and bent down to collect her book , when Chaerin hands reach the book, Luhan had stepped his foot on her hand so hard that looks red, Chaerin hiss in pain , she try to endure the pain and her eyes are welling up with tears, exo just laughed at her, others students who are there only can watch the scene,  they can't help her because only fear with exo, exo can do anything they want. 
Chaerin tried to stop the tears from flowing her face when she heard a voice calling Luhan 
"Babe what's going on here?" Hyuna asked with aego while looking at Chaerin with disgust. 
"Ouh Honey, nothing going on, just teach this to watch where she's going next time"  Luhan said to Hyuna with sweet smile.

"Let go babe, we don't want to be late in class are we, anyway i got something to show you~" Hyuna said with iest tone to Luhan and kiss his lips,
Luhan just smirk When he heard it, and put his arm at hyuna waist , he pulled his foot from Chaerin hand, and went with his group and Hyuna to who know where.