Chapter 3 : The Xi's family

IF THIS MY FATE I'M ACCEPT IT

luhan drove to his home after he sent his girlfriend Hyuna home . luhan arrived at his manshion or should be said his family mansion . He family is one of the richest  company in korea , They got whatever they want and he can get whatever he wish for . Luhan drove up in front of the gate. Luhan house security guard opened the gate and Luhan then sped to his house. Luhan parking his car and quickly get out of his car and went into the house. The house looked deserted. 'Where is everybody ? 'Luhan asked himself. when Luhan moved up the stairs to his room, a voice stopped his movement. "Oh Luhan-ssi, you just got home ?, Sir and Madam still working, so tonight they remind you not to go anywhere because there is dinner at a restaurant with them , and they want you to wear something formal and dashing " personal assistant chief at Luhan home told him . Luhan just nodded and went to his room.

Luhan POV : 

I open the door of my room and shut it with my foot. I loosen the tie and my shirt and began to lie down on the bed. 
"There is nothing to do with tonight formal wear". I reach the phone in my pants pocket and dialed Hyuna. 
" ais, why she did not pick up the phone ?", I tried again. still the same. 
"Agh, why she's not answering . haish , much better looking for my clothes to wear tonight", I woke up and headed to the wardrobe.

 

► at Xi Company an hour ago ~~

~ tok tok ~ 

"Please come in," a voice from inside the flange. 
"Good Afternoon Mr. Xi", the voice of Mr. Lee. Mr. Xi lift his face from the work he being check. 
"Ouh, Mr. Lee, please have a seat," Mr Xi said. Mr. Lee continued to sit and look a bit nervous. 
" May I know why you came to my office Mr Lee ?", Asked Mr Xi with smile. 
"Erm, a..ac..actually I want to talk about my debt to you", explains Mr. Lee a bit stutter . 
"What the problem with the debt?, I think there is no problem, what you have to do is to solve the debt in this weekend ", Mr Xi lashed with harsh tone and his eyes staring sharply at Mr. Lee. 
" I .. I just want to make a permission , can you give me a little bit more time , because my money still not enough to pay your debt . please , i really need a time , i promised i will gonna pay you back after my money is enough , give me another chance " Mr Lee beg .
" No ! , How many time did you ask me for give you a time and chance ?! , My answer is still a NO ! , you have to pay it on this weekend or not i'm going to pawned your house to pay may debt , you and your family will stay on the street ! " Mr Xi shouting at Mr Lee .

~tok tok ~

Mr. Xi and Mr. Lee turned toward the door , Mr Xi's door is open and Mrs. Xi appeared at the door of the room. 
"What happened honey ?, you sound so loud and can be heard outside" Mrs. Xi asked her husband. then her eyes stopped on the face of Mr. Lee. 
"Ouh, annyeong Mr. Lee, I'm sorry I did not know you in this room," Mrs. Xi said with a smile. 
"It does not matter, I should be sorry to interrupt," Mr. Lee bowed his head a little sign of apology.
" So , may i know what with all the matter about ? " Mrs Xi said and go to seat at her husband desk . 
" Mr Lee want to have another time to pay my debt . It has been 3 year and he still didn't pay any cent . My patience level there was no limit anymore ." said Mr Xi to his beloved wife while looking at Mr Lee with burning eyes .
" i..im s...sorry , really am sorry , please ..i beg you , please dont sell my house , it's the only property i have for my family live , i will do anything , just anything "  Mr Lee said with desperate shown on his voice and face .
 " honey , why you want to sell their house ? , don't be so cruel , maybe you can take him work with you or anything , he have a family honey " , Mrs Xi said to her husband and tried to less the tension in the room . 
" That's only his reasons ! , I don't care ! I want you to get out of the house from today , i'm gonna inform the loan , i dont give any damn about you ,! .. and my lovely wife please do not get involved in this matter ,  this is between me and him.  " , Mr Xi spat at Mr Lee and change his tone to soft when he talk with his wife.
" please , i have a daughter , she still in school , she's only 16 , please ,if you cannot give me a chance it's okey, but atleast pity my daughter , i will do anything as long as my daughter safe . please i'm beg you . I am willing to do anything you ask.  " Mr Lee begged . ..Mrs Xi only cannot do anything , because she know her husband will never going to change his words . She really pity about Mr Lee and more over about his daughter . Suddenly there's an idea 'pop' in her mind . She always want a daughter but never had .
" Honey , can i talk with you a second " , she called her husband with her sweet voice .
" okay honey ,.. Mr Lee you stay here , our business still not finish , i'm gonna be right back " Mr Xi said to Mr Lee and bring his wife outside his office room.

" what is it honey ? ", Mr Xi ask his wife with tender in his voice , sure he really love his wife . 
" it about Mr Lee , i know you will never take back what you had said , but honey , can you atleast pity about her daughter ?" Mrs Xi ask .
" Actually , i really pity about his daughter , also i pity about his family , but i know Mr Lee , he never learn .I know Mr Lee from high school , we was friend before but his attitude make our friendship broke .He ask money from me to go gambling . Even he still in debt with me , he keep go to 
of gambling . he waste his money there , i know he loves his family , especially his only daughter but i just want to teach him a lesson , for he to open his eyes with what he has done . i hope you understand " , Mr Xi explain everything what he had plan towards his wife . Mrs Xi listen carefully .
" hmm , is that what you mean for it's okay , i'm gonna support you , but honey , you said you want to sell their house right ? , how about his daughter ? , i don't want she to live with hard life , she still young ." Mrs Xi said more .
" hmm , i don't know " , Mr Xi groaned softly , he too a deep breath to clear his mind .
" how about we keep his daughter ! " Mrs Xi said with cheerful voice
" what ??? " eyes wide open and Mr Xi feels like his eyeball going to drop
" honey ~~~ please , i never have a daughter , i want to feel how it going to be . beside her life will guaranteed if she stay with us . and our Luhannie can have a friend too ~ ", Mrs Xi trying to persuade her husband .
" haish , alright alright , but i only agreed because think of his daughter , but we need to see his daughter first ." , Mr Xi succumbed to the persuasion of his wife
" Let's arrange a dinner between our family and Mr Lee family tonight ? , it going to be fun ," , Mrs Xi said with excited in her face
" haha , okay honey , anything for you " , Mr Xi chuckle with his wife behavior , always cheerful .
They walk back inside Mr Xi office room, to tell Mr Lee about the dinner tonight .

" ehem ," Mr Xi cough a little to get Mr Lee attention .
" neh Mr Xi " ,Mr Lee asked with quite agitated
" You will do anything for me as long as your daughter is safe right ? " , Mr Xi asked with cold intonation.
" Yess , Mr Xi as long as my daughter safe " Mr lee said hopefully .
" Your daughter gonna stay with us from now on , and we going to have dinner tonight , because me and my wife want to meet your daughter , we only do this because your daughter . But your house i'm still going to sell it , i want you to learn your mistake and you may get out from my office now  " Mr Xi said without stop . He then seat on his chair and continue doing his work , Mr Lee was left speechless . He get up from his seat and go to the door . before he close the door Mr Xi voice remind him again about toinght
" Remember Tonight " , and then he close the door silently .

in Mr Lee mind there were millions things he things what will happen after this . he walked out from Mr Xi company and take out his phone and dialed his wife number . He tells his wife everything what has happen , he can hear his wife was crying , he cannot do anything anymore , this was all his fault . He tells his wife to meet at home right now , ready for tonight . he donno how to inform this matter to his daughter Lee Chaerin , he only hope everything going smooth .