Continue:Chapter 2

IF THIS MY FATE I'M ACCEPT IT

 

 

CHAERIN POV:

I stood up and took my book that luhan throw " it's hurt ~ auhww .." I see that my hands are red and cuts, some students came to me asked if I was okay or not. I could only nod and went to class with head down. 
when i arrival outside the classroom,I hesitated to open the door  "never mind,it's okey it's okey chaerin , smile chaerin smile!" I keep repeating said to myself while wiped the tears and take a deep breath before enter the class.

"PUKKKKK ! " suddenly there is a white board eraser hit my head, I was stunned for a moment before the sound of laughter bring me back to reality ,The Kingka Sehun and Kai have same class as I was throwing the extinguisher towards me on purpose . 
"Hahahaha! .. What a loser! Sehun nice shot! Woooo ~ haha" look at her face, what an ugly ! haha "kai said to me while laugh very hard like it kind of very funny joke to him , I was only able to glance at my feet only, my cheek alredy red because of the humiliating in the front of class . 
suddenly there is a pair of shoes standing in front of me, I know the shoes belonging to Sehun, he grab my chin harsh make me faced him
"auww ~ did it hurt? hmm ...?,  if not I can do more pain than this honey , want to try it? " Sehun said to me with the flirting voice and keep the smirk on his face
"i..i want go to my seat now " I said softly like it was a whisper and stutter a little
" What was that hmm ? i can't hear you ~" Sehun said with playfull tone to me and grab my chin a little harder than before , Kai just snick at the scene .
" c..c..can I g..o to my seat now , please ? " said still with my softer voice but a little loud this time 
"Haha , u want to go to your seat honey ?" I shook my head as a yes , " Well let me think first , hmm~  how about a No ? " Sehun said and push me to the ground hard and laughing with Kai before returning to his seat .
   When i try to get up the classroom door open and the teacher enter the class looking at me
"What were you doing down there Lee Chaerin?, Go back to your seat now" Mrs Song said to me without even want to know what was happening .
i just sigh and get up and go to my seat row , i can see the kingkas keep a smirk on their face , 
i slump into my seet and let a sigh again , " Why this always happened to me " i said slowly to myself , and look at the front to see what Mrs Song teaching today .

The day , past by same as usual , i got bullied and humiliated , the exo never try to stop their self .
sometimes , i keep wonder to myself what i have done to them that make them bullies me like that .
suddenly , the bell rings tell it time for lunch , i get up from my seat and quikly make my way to my locar , hope not see any of the kingkas on the way there .

To my luck i didn't see them , i go to my usual sport , at the school garden banch , and just rest at there . 
i don't have mood to eat today , i just want to be alone .
"i hope this day will quickly goes by because i really want to go home now" i said nd look at the sky , and without i realised i'm smiling to no one , 
i start humming random song to take away my boredness .

the bells ring again means the lunch is end , with heavy feeling i go back into the school building for my next class .
After the tired day , " Finally it's time to go home ," i said and take a breath .
i hurry up make my way to the school gate , 
on my way there i can see all the exo climb into their own car and speed up to their home ...........maybe ? ,(author : are u sure ? )  . why should i know . =='
anyway all the exo members are gone accept for Luhan , he was to busy making out with Hyuna eating each other outside Luhan car .
they dont give a damn about people .
i just can shake my head only . i fasten up my feet so i can go home as fast as possible .

 

" i'm homeeeeeee ~ " i said to no one , i know my parents still at work but i just want to say that .
i quickly made my way to the kitchen and open the refrigerator and take out the orange juice ,
when i close the refrigerator there's a note on that , 

 

'Dear princess , Today Omma and Appa gonna be back late , i'm sorry okey honey , there's to much work ,
but don't worry , i already cook for u , if u want to eat just preheat the food back okey ,
we love you , and don't forget finish your homework first okey ?
bye .

                                                  Love :
                                                 Omma Appa  '

 

"It's seem i have to eat alone again tonight , i want to go wash up now"

i climb the stairs towards my bedroom and do my daily activities .