Chapter 5

Living with the Enemy

On the way to Sehun's house Rina was sniffling away it was hard. Hard to know that she's left everyone she loves behind. Sehun, however was whispering sweet, loving things in her ear. And she'd smile or giggle.

"I love you" he'd mutter gently into her ear, it'd send shivers down her spine. His smooth velvety voice was seductive. It was just like everything she imagined it would be. Her gorgeous groom was making her smile and in a flash all her her worries were gone.
"Where have you been all my life?" She asked ever so innocently. He mover closer to her face and kissed her forehead, Sehun pointed to her chest.
"Right here". 
 
She couldn't love this man anymore than she did right now it was just impossible to love someone so much, to even think of being away from them was scary. And she vowed to herself that she'd love Sehun more than she could ever imagine. He was perfect. It was a long journey to his house because the venue was quite far as well. The couple hadn't noticed they'd reached the house until they looked outside. Rina was gobsmacked when she saw it. Was this a house or a castle? There were these tall and large iron gates guarding their mansion, a driveway that goes uphill to the mansion. And the mansion itself was beautiful. She was awestruck.
"T-this is your house?" She stuttered.
"No baby, this is OUR house" he emphasised. 
She looked at him, her eyes b. Was this guy even real, was it possible for such a guy to exist? A man who could love any woman this much. A man who could love an ordinary girl like Rina so much. It was like a dream only this was happening and she felt like the luckiest girl on the planet. 
 
The driver drove through the gates and into the driveway of his house. Being the gentlemen he was, Sehun rushed out of the car just to open the door for Rina. He held his hand out for her and helped her out. Once he shut the door the driver drove off. Sehun picked Rina up bridal style and carried her into the house. Rina was taken aback by his sudden gesture. She gasped.
"What about your parents, what if they see us?"
"So what you're my wife" he replied with a smile. 
"But still, it's not nice" she continued to say.
"Shhh" he whispered "it'll be fine". 
They hit the inside of his mansion and my oh my was it spectacular. It was just like she'd had seen in the dramas. There was a huge beautiful crystal chandelier hanging down in the centre of the room, the floor was made up of marble tiles. The walls were cream. And there were ornaments placed here and there like white vases with gold flowers etched on them. And a splendid bunch of flowers serenading them. Everything look so luxurious so delicate. It truly was breathtaking but Rina didn't get a chance to look properly because Sehun didn't stop he continued to walk up their spiral staircase leading to the top floor. Oh it was gorgeous, their house, the layout. It truly was like a princesses dream.
 
Sehun was staring at her the whole time whilst she looked around. He chuckled to himself he could see the surprise element on her face. It was adorable he thought. He could look at her face all day. She was a beauty and he was proud to have her. The proudest a man could ever feel. He was walking slowly and carefully towards their bedroom. He savoured every moment, he wanted to remember this moment forever. 
 
As he got the room, Rina opened the door as his hands were occupied and switched on the lights. Just like the house and the entrance, their room was glorious. She wanted to cry at how wonderful it looked. In the centre of the room stood a super king sized bed, draped in white and red rose petals splashed everywhere on the mattress, on the floor, leading to the entrance like a trail. There were bed side tables on either sides of the bed, with short necked lamps placed on them. The huge cream curtains were drawn and in the corner of the room was a cream dressing table with a tall mirror and an oh so cute stool to match. And the wardrobe was massive! Inside Rina was screaming, this is better than my own bedroom she thought. 
"Sehun, this is amazing" she said gobsmacked. 
He smiled in return, "all for you baby". He walked towards the bed put her down gently.  She sat up and patted the space next to her indicating him to sit. Sehun plopped down on the bed. Today had been a long and eventful yet an amazing a day he promises never to forget.
 
They both looked at each other, like they were communicating telepathically it was so comfortable. This atmosphere, him looking at her like she was the most precious thing in earth. Nevertheless the silence had to be broken. 
"Which side?" She asked feeling shy all of a sudden. Sehun's good looks were a lady killer, it was enough to make anyone feel intimidated. 
"Hmmm?"
"Of the bed" she confirmed and laughed at his cute ways.
"Oh" he said his mouth making a perfect round shape. So cute she thought. "Any side gorgeous". Oh God  he was making her so nervous.
"Could you help me take out all these pins out of my hair and take off this jewellery?" He nodded, "no problem baby". 
Sehun helped her take the bobby pins out and her beautiful glistening hair started to unravel. Rina's fake nails made it a struggle for her. Bless Sehun for being such a doll she thought. He did it so nicely and painlessly.
"Wow so many pins" he muttered. Rina laughed. 
"Tell me about it. Letting down my hair finally feels so good it was all tightened up there in the bun, it becomes so uncomfortable after a while".  
Sehun chuckled, "I bet" he said as he pulled out the last one. He ran his fingers through her soft silky hair, it felt amazing and smelt heavenly. Rina tossed her hair to one side. 
"Necklace" Rina pointed to the back of her neck. And Sehun quickly took it off. And her earrings and tiara. "Thanks a bunch, it feels so much better now".
 
She lied down on the bed and Sehun followed. His fingers touched her soft cheek and travelled down to her jawline up to her lips. She kissed them gently.  All of a sudden Rina started to feel nervous.
"Sehun can I tell you something?" She asked not being able to look him in the eye.
"Anything" he mumbled whilst gently playing with a lock of her hair. 
"I've never gone intimate with a man before" Sehun looked at her face as she continued to look down, "you're the first I'm really embarrassed to say and..."
"Stop" Sehun said as he continued to look at her, he lifted her chin wanting their eyes to meet, "it's not embarrassing honey it's a first for me too I don't want to do anything if you're uncomfortable. I love you Rina I love that you're being honest with me I love that you're not too shy in front of me. I'm your husband I want you to tell me all the things that bother you or make you happy. I want you to share your problems with me and I want to be the reason for all your happiness and smiles. Don't ever for a second think that I'll be your enemy. I'll be your best friend, your everything. I want you to love me just the same because you and I we're inseparable." Sehun never failed to amaze Rina she was getting all emotional again and she hugged him into a tight hug.
"Oh Sehun what did I ever do to deserve you" she smiled and a single tear escaped her eye. Sehun pulled back from the hug gently and kissed her forehead, nose, cheeks and then . 
It was her first kiss too but he knew that and he wanted to make it special. 
"I love you Rina and always will" he kissed her again and this time it was longer. The kiss was romantic and beautiful, and a memory they both would never forget. 
 
 
 
 
A/N: sorry guys for updating after so long thanks to the peeps who have subbed to my fic ^^ feel free to leave comments I'd love to know what you guys think. Thanks :)