Chapter 3

Living with the Enemy

It had been three months since Rina and Sehun met. The encounter was strange and awkward at first but slowly through time they got to know each other fast. Although three months seemed like a short period of time to the pair it didn't feel that way. In fact the further apart they got after each date the more and more they yearned for one another. They just couldn't bare to live another day apart. Hence they decided to get married early and now it was only a day away.

Rina was quaking all over from her heart to her body she couldn't believe that everything was happening so fast yet she couldn't wait to be in her beloved's arms. She almost felt like she was hyper ventilating. There she sat on her bed whilst her mother and a few of her friends and beauticians were faffing around with her wedding dress, shoes accessories and make up and she was sat there lifeless thinking about Sehun and wondering what he might be doing. Was he waiting for their big day was he asleep was he nervous was he excited all those things she wanted to know.
"Ya! Ya pabo!"
"Ahhhhh umma bwo?! That really hurt why did you flick my forehead?"
Her mother sighed "because I've been calling you for the past ten minutes what are you day dreaming about?" 
Rina's friends started to giggle. "Oh umma I think it's a bit obvious what my dear noona is thinking about" her best friend Ahri retorted.
"Ya! Who you calling noona there's only two months difference" Rina knew that Ahri would call her noona just to make her feel old it's been an inside joke between the two ever since. Rina's mum started to get all childish and giddy too "omo omo who who?!"
Rina sighed in embarrassment darn her  best friend, "umma it's no one just nervous about tomorrow and excited I'm scared I might trip whilst walking because I'll be that terrified and shaky. You know mum all those silly little things". 

Her mum looked at her softly she knew the feeling, she knew exactly what her one and only precious daughter was going through. She held Rina's hands and looked deeply into her eyes. "My baby don't be nervous you're big day will go as perfectly as you imagined it your dad and I won't let any strings come undone we're here for you don't get all worked up now you'll look beautiful in your dress don't stress out. My daughter I love you and you are a princess out of millions I can assure you that". 
Everyone was quiet whilst her mother gave that speech and Rina was close to tears and now she felt upset that she wasn't going to live with her parents anymore.
"Um-maa" she started to sob Rina quickly looked down and put her hand over . All the girls started to get teary it really was a beautiful moment between mother and daughter. 
"Omo I made my daughter cry" she quickly enveloped Rina into a warm hug, "shh baby I'm sorry I don't want you to cry I just want you to be happy shh". She lifted Rina's chin with her forefinger and wiped away the tears with her thumbs. "Stop crying you silly girl your parents are still here and strong now let's sort out some last minute things. Soyounggggg!" 
Rina giggled at how her mum was arranging stuff and making everything perfect. Soyoung was the best beautician in the country she'd done celebrities and now she was going to do Rina. 

Right now Rina felt like she was on top of the world on cloud nine in fact she felt even better than that. She felt like she had gotten everything she'd ever wanted without asking for it. But most of all she couldn't wait to become Sehun's bride.

 

Meanwhile Sehun his brother Luhan and his friends had gone out once more just to celebrate his last day as a bachelor. They were sat down at a round table at a very popular club. Drinking soju and guffawing at their men jokes. 
"My god the women here are so beautiful lets go dance with them guys" said Jongdae shamelessly. Again they guffawed at Sehun, "it's great teasing like you this usually you were always the popular one but not anymore". 
Sehun sarcastically smiled at him, "as a matter of fact it doesn't bother me anymore as soon as that special lady entered my life I don't see any other woman I'm just excited for my wedding tomorrow and living with her for the rest of my life".
The gang just looked at him gobsmacked they couldn't believe what they just heard. Kyungsoo chuckled, "can you believe the guy we thought was going to get married last is the guy married first". He shook his head. 
"But you're definitely last now" Kai slapped Kyungsoo on the shoulder whilst laughing. Kyungsoo gave him one glare and he shut up. 
"It's been nice guys being single and all but now I will be tied to my woman so good luck trying to reach me except from you" Sehun pointed and Luhan, "I'll see you everyday since you're my brother". Luhan wiped away a pretend tear, "omo you remembered me for the first time". Usually they weren't really brotherly they'd do their own thing and greet each other when they met now and again Luhan and Sehun were more close to their friends than each other. It's just the way their relationship was friends but not close ones. 

Sehun was a party goer and Luhan was into studying and learning earning diplomas and certificates. But they both had similar interests like football and food and drink stuff like that. The little things. They were equally handsome Sehun was a gorgeous blonde and Luhan a breathtaking brunette. 

"Erm hyung shouldn't you go home early and get some sleep, you don't want bags hanging down your face on your big day right" Luhan advised.

"Don't worry about me little brother I'll be fine-"
"-but!"
"Now now Luhan don't boss your hyung about he knows what he's doing" Sehun interupted, "anyways guys I better be going I don't want dark circles around my eyes I need to look extremely handsome for my big day".
"But that's what I just said!" Luhan cried. 
Sehun ignored him, "and Kyungsoo since you're the responsible one make sure my brother comes home safe and sound". He was never the one to take anyone's advice especially someone younger than him and especially Luhan's. Sehun felt that he was only young and didn't know much where as he was older and knew a lot more. For that reason he always ignored his dongsaeng's advice. 
"You got it boss!" Kyungsoo replied. With that Sehun left giving the boys a small wave before turning away without looking back. The boys continues guffawing and Luhan enjoyed his night with the lads. 

Sehun made it home and dragged his feet up the stairs and into his room. His bedroom had a makeover, every angle of it had been changed it looked beautiful and perfect for a couple especially the king sized bed. He felt so alone sleeping on it by himself and couldn't wait for Rina to join him and give him the female company he needed. He missed her badly as he lied face down into the pillow his mind wandered on about her slowly he drifted off to sleep in his outwear clothing, too lazy to change. He knew as soon as Rina would come she would help him. He smiled at the though of his angel and prayed for a wonderful dream about her. But most importantly he couldn't wait for Rina to be his beautiful wife.