Impossible Things

Moment
 
 
 
Jessica looked at Tiffany. She opened , she muttered something but surely it wasn't audible. She knew that. Tiffany was looking at her. She didn't know what to say. What was the reason she had to plead to Yuri to comeback? She was wondering about that. All these days she had been wondering about it. That's sure. She looked at her and took a deep breath.
 
-"We weren't together that time...you were also unsure" Jessica said as she looked at Tiffany.
 
They looked into each other's eyes. Tiffany looked down in regret.
 
-"It's true...I wasn't sure about Taeyeon either" Tiffany said.
 
-"You know they've been seeing each other?" Tiffany asked looking for a reaction in Jessica's expression.
 
Jessica looked at Tiffany with a bit of shock showing.
 
-"Really?" She asked with surprise.
 
-"Yeah...it all started when Yuri went to see our show" Tiffany said.
 
-"I think...I think it's good for them" Jessica said.
 
-"So do I" Tiffany said as she looked at Jessica.
 
They looked at each other...
They both smiled in a way only the two of them could understand. At that moment they simply let it go. The two of them were good together and they would give their best to Taeyeon and Yuri. While not pursuing them, they would always be behind them supporting them. And perhaps that's what mattered most now.
 
Yuri took Taeyeon out of her comfort zone. Taeyeon never had felt so weird. Going out with Yuri like this...it was a bit embarassing. People were looking at them, still Yuri didn't mind she had a peaceful expression and a smile everytime she looked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon actually felt...kind of like a kid whom an adult took for a fun stroll. They went to a mall, shopping, eating, taking pictures together. In the end Yuri took Taeyeon to a park. As they walked by Yuri looked at Taeyeon who was still blushing a bit of red hue as she saw the couples strolling through the park...normal couples, that were looking at them with...judgemental faces to say the least.
 
Yuri grabbed Taeyeon's hand and walked with her to a bridge, concealed in the middle of trees and bushes. Taeyeon was a bit marvelled by the thing to say the least. On the brige's railing, countless lockers were attached. Some were colorful other's not so much, some were quite exquisite and others were simple. Yuri pulled Taeyeon by the hand to the middle of the bridge. She looked at her. Opening her hand to Taeyeon, she showed her...a locker. A quite simple one actually. Normal gold, nothing fancy about it.
 
-"Will you be mine?" Yuri asked as she looked at Taeyeon, quite serious.
 
Taeyeon furrowed her brow, she never saw Yuri like this in previous encounters. Taeyeon was a bit pricked by those words. How can she be hers if they hardly now each other...
Well, not hardly but still, aren't they going too quickly on this?
 
"Thank you Tiffany Hwang for not picking up" 
 
Still Taeyeon looked deeply in Yuri's eyes in search of any malice, of any lies, but fortunately, she found none, and so she nodded and with sure voice answered.
 
-"Yes" 
 
Yuri looked at her and smiled, she got closer and kissed her lips.
While grabbing Taeyeon's hand she clapped the locker to the railing, they were still kissing.
Taeyeon smiled.
 
-"Now our love is an impossible thing, cause it's always locked, forever" Yuri said.
 
 
THE END
 
 
 
Thank You Everyone

 

감사합니다

 

Sincerely 

 

Trane658

CA99KyF.gif