Together

Moment

 

 

 

Taeyeon woke up. The sun was bright and the loud sound of a doorbell was quite annoying. Taeyeon got up and walked to the door. She opened it. As soon as she did, she was surprised to say the least. She was not expecting her to be here...why? How? When? Were all questions that were hovering Taeyeon's mind.

-"Hello" Yuri said.
 

-"Hey..." Taeyeon said nervously.

-"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked.

-"Came to get you. You're spending the whole day with me..." Yuri said.

-"What but...how?" Taeyeon said, puzzled and confused at the turn of events.

-"Doesn't matter, now wash up and put on some nice clothes" Yuri said.

Taeyeon nodded nervously and walked back to her room. She closed the door and leaned against it.
What the hell was she supposed to wear? Aish!
Taeyeon grabbed her phone and called Tiffany.

-"Yo" Tiffany answered.

-"I'm sorry but I'm not able to answer right now..." Oh damm it, it's the damm answering machine.

Taeyeon paced back and forth, trying to think of what to wear.

How had she gotten her adress anyways? Taeyeon shook her head, dispelling thoughts and looked at her closet.
Aish, damm it, she'd go simple.
Taeyeon grabbed some clothes and walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

Yuri watched as the girl got out of the bedroom and ran into the bathroom closing and locking the door behind her.
She couldn't help but giggle. She was small and cute.
Yuri walked to the living room. She the TV. There was nothing interesting...
She looked at the kitchen then. She was feeling hungry since she had skipped breakfast in the hopes she would have it with Taeyeon. 
She had called Taeyeon's director in the morning and told her to cancel tonight's show. Of course that was backed up...strangely not with money but with food. Yuri was starting to like this Sooyoung character.

 

She got up and walked towards the kitchen, opened Taeyeon's fridge but was only welcomed by a chilly breeze and an empty fridge.
Yuri sighed...

-"Everything okay?" Taeyeon asked as she appeared behind Yuri.

Yuri was startled. She turned around and looked at Taeyeon. She was looking amazing. Even though she was just wearing a pair of jeans with a black tank top. She was looking so y as she dried her hair with the towel. Yuri's butterflies just wanted to jump right out of her.

-"Yeah, I'm just...hungry" Yuri said.

-"Oh, there's a good Café just around the corner" Taeyeon said.

-"Then let's go I'm hungry and dying to be with you..." Yuri said.

-"Is that so?" Taeyeon said as she looked Yuri in the eye.

-"So, so" Yuri answered.

Taeyeon grabbed her jacket and left with Yuri.

 

Meanwhile Tiffany and Jessica were laying down on the bed in Jessica's apartment.

-"Do you still love Yuri?" Tiffany asked.

-"No...why?" Jessica asked.

-"Why did you went to plead in her office?" Tiffany said.

Jessica looked at Tiffany seriously and sighed.

-"I..." She was saying