Wondering

Moment

 

 

 

Yuri was woken up by the bright rays of sunlight that trespassed through her white curtains and slowly entered and reflected on her eyes. She woke up remembering what that girl from the theatre...Kim Taeyeon? Had told her during the play..."Love as you want to be loved". Yuri couldn't help but think of those words. How did she want to be loved? What kind of feelings did she wanted to have? Love at first sight? It seemed tempting lately. Specially after close encounter nº1 with the phantom cutie. The look on her eyes. Yuri loved it. She smiled and turned around on her bed. She looked to the ceiling and wondered if she would ever see that shortie girl again? She didn't knew if she would but she most certainly wanted to...

Yuri looked at the time...it was already late in the morning. What would she do? Agh...she had to go to the company today. Pose a bit like she was any interested in the business world her father wanted her to have. She wanted it, just not as quickly as her father wanted to give it to her.

 

Yuri got up from bed and went to the bathroom. She took a long bath, then she put on her dress. A black sleek dress cut up by her ties, she put on a dazzling pair of high heels, black. She wore some minor jewelry. She put on her sunglasses and left the house. She got inside the elevator. She got off on the parking lot, she walked to her car. A nice Audi A7. She went inside and turned the car on. She left and disappeared in the morning traffic.

 

Meanwhile Kim Taeyeon woke up sneezing. Who would be thinking of her? Not that it mattered. Today was Taeyeon's day off and she was willingly going to stay home and do nothing. She moved through her sheets and opened one eye. Her whole night...even though was her day off, she hadn't slept a bit. Thinking of that misterious lady. Kwon Yuri. Wait a minute... Kwon Yuri! The Kwon Yuri? Wow, she was indeed pretty, more pretty live than in magazines and on tv. Taeyeon looked outside. The weather seemed nice. Maybe she would visit her colleagues from the play. Hmmm, but it was her day off. Maybe she would just call Tiffany and tell her to visit. Girls' movie day? Tiffany was also on her day off...conviniently. Hmmm, but she would just end up falling asleep, so...no. Maybe she should just go for a stroll in the park or something. Taeyeon got off bed and went inside the bathroom.

 

Kwon Yuri walked proudly through the lobby of what would one day be her kingdom. Many of the employees recognized her, and bowed. She would ignore them though. She walked straight to the elevator and pressed the last button. The 25th floor was her floor. Her and her father's office occupied the whole floor.

Yuri got off on the last floor and entered her office. Her father seemed to be absent from the country this week and that could only mean...boring work.

 

-"Goor morning" A girl seating on Yuri's desk greeted.

 

-"Jessica" Yuri said as she took off her sunglasses.

 

-"What do you want here?" Yuri asked as she took off her coat and put it in the hanger by the door.

 

-"You?" Jessica said.

 

-"It's over, Sica, accept it" Yuri said.

 

-"Why did we end it anyways?" Jessica said.

 

-"Because we don't feel anything for each other?" Yuri said.

 

-"So the girl from the theatre was better than me?" Jessica asked with an angered tone.

 

Yuri was surprised at the question. She blinked a couple of times in disbelief.

 

-"Yeah, Caught you" Jessica said.

 

-"What? How?" Yuri asked.

 

-"What, How? Are you dumb? Everyone saw the part where she appeared on your balcony clearly" Jessica said.

 

-"I even saw your cute encounter in the middle of that battlefield like lobby" Jessica said.

 

-"So what? You jelly?" Yuri asked as she pulled Jessica up from her chair and sat down herself.

 

-"You and I are long over" Yuri said.

 

-"..." Jessica couldn't say anything.

 

She had finished her relationship with Yuri even so she still remembered the look on Yuri's face when she saw that girl at the theatre, it was a face that could only spell one thing. Love. Something that she wanted but never had with Yuri.

 

-"This won't end here" Jessica said as she left.

 

-"Yeah, Yeah" Yuri answered as she put on her glasses and looked at some papers.

 

Taeyeon had gone out to run a bit along the Han River. Even though it was already the end of the morning there were still quite some people jogging.

Taeyeon focused on the music on her ears and ran as she looked at the beautiful sight of the river.  Suddenly she bumped into someone and fell flat.

 

-"Ah, I'm sorry" A black haired girl said.

 

-"Are you okay?" The girl said.

 

-"Ugh" Taeyeon muttered as she rubbed her forehead at the place she bumped.

 

-"I'm fine thank you" Taeyeon said as she got up with the help of the girl.

 

-"I'm terribly sorry, I was too much absorbed by the music that I didn't notice you" The girl said.

 

-"What's your name?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Seo Joo Hyun but you can call me Seohyun" The girl said.

 

-"Look Seohyun?. No need to worry okay. I'm fine now. Thanks for your concerns" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Ah, yes. I see. Wait...I've seen you before. Somewhere..." Seohyun said as she looked at Taeyeon.

 

-"Ahh yes, you're the one who performs the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera" Seohyun said.

 

Taeyeon was surprised that the girl knew her at all.

 

-"You're the one who appeared on Yuri unnie's balcony" Seohyun said.

 

-"Wait what?" Taeyeon was surprised.

 

-"Yes, yesterday you appeared on her balcony" Seohyun said.

 

-"You know Kwon Yuri?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Know her? I'm pratically her family" Seohyun said.

 

-"Wait...that means you're-" Taeyeon was saying.

 

-"Rich? Yeah" Seohyun said.

 

-"You seem...different? From all other rich people I've met" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Different? Ah, you mean I'm not a pompous, daddy, little girl?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"Yes" Taeyeon answered straight.

 

-"Can you arrange me a meeting with her?" Taeyeon suddenly said.

 

Taeyeon covered as she surprised even herself.

 

-"Ah, I see, you fell in love with Yuri unnie?" Seohyun said.

 

-"What?! No" Taeyeon said as she looked at Seohyun.

 

-"I think I can do something" Seohyun said.

 

-"Nice" Taeyeon said as she gave Seohyun a handshake.

 

-"In trade you have to get me tickets to your next performance" Seohyun said.

 

-"Okay, deal" Taeyeon said.

 

They exchanged numbers and short after they both went their own ways