I'm Not Sure

Moment

 

 

 

Taeyeon was in Busan. At least her body was. Her mind was elsewhere. Far away back in Seoul. Where to her...she left all her spirit. A condition noticed by her colleagues and the director of the piece. Choi Sooyoung. Kim Taeyeon's mind was filled with only one thing. Kwon Yuri. And it would stay as so for the next 3 days.

It was if every part of her body and soul urged her to meet Kwon Yuri again. It was as if she needed her to live.

Yuri sat on her office. Not much work was being done of course. She gazed the city skyline. Her only wish was to see the small girl again. Both didn't knew how it would be? They couldn't know the outcome. But...I guess that's a risk you take when you fall in love at first sight. They didn't knew much about each other, but something...something deep within their heart and soul. Urged them to see each other. They had to see each other.

 

How would it be? What could it be? When could it be? Questions that tormented the 2 girls for what seemed like the longest 3 days of both their lives.

Taeyeon's trip bus stopped in the Seoul Art Center. She quickly got out of the bus and breathed in deeply the long and missed air of the city.

First thing she did? Grabbed her cellphone and made a call. To who? I think we all know the answer.

 

Yuri was sitting in her living room wondering. The 3 days had passed and still the small girl hadn't told her anything. Somehow she was worried. She feared the worse. Maybe she doesn't want to see me anymore? Maybe what I think we felt wasn't at all that real? Yuri thought.

Thoughts that were soon dispelled by the ringing of a cellphone. Yuri quickly grabbed it and answered. She didn't care to look at the screen she knew exactly who it was.

 

-"Hello?" Yuri nervously answered.

 

-"Hello, it's me" Taeyeon said as she smiled brightly.

 

Yuri let out a sigh of relief.

 

-"Are you back?" Yuri asked.

 

-"I am" Taeyeon said as she smiled.

 

-"Where are you?" Yuri asked.

 

-"The arts center" Taeyeon said.

 

-"You surely are not thinking of coming here" Taeyeon said.

 

-"It's 3 AM. And what the hell are you doing awake?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Hum...waiting?" Yuri said.

 

-"For what?" Taeyeon said.

 

-"You. And why did you call if you knew it was so late?" Yuri said.

 

-"I...I...needed to tell you" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Tell me what?" Yuri answered.

 

-"That I was back" Taeyeon said brightly.

 

-"Then I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow no? Miss Kim" Yuri said playfully.

 

-"I think so" Taeyeon answered.

 

Both girls hang up at the same time as neither of them wanted to leave the other thinking...