Nice To Finally Meet You

Moment

 

 

 

Seohyun, Yuri and Taeyeon sat on the table. Seohyun sat at one side while Yuri and Taeyeon sat across each other.

It was silent, but the glances between them had all the words the conversation was missing.

 

-"So" Seohyun spoke.

 

-"Thank you for the tickets" Seohyun said.

 

-"Ah, sure no problem" Taeyeon said.

 

-"I liked your piece" Yuri said.

 

-"Ah, thank you very much, our director commands it with an iron fist, so it runs smooth" Taeyeon said.

 

-"I'm glad to hear that" Yuri said.

 

-"Do you act in anything else rather than theatre?" Yuri asked.

 

-"I did some minor roles in some dramas and sitcoms. Nothing special" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Hum I see" Yuri said as she smiled.

 

-"What will your order?" The waitress said.

 

Seohyun atended the orders while Taeyeon continued to talk with Yuri. Neither of them really interested in what they would be eating. Seohyun just looked at the two and smiled. She grabbed her phone and got up and went outside to make a phone call. Yuri and Taeyeon continued to talk until...

 

-"So...why did you went up to my balcony?" Yuri asked as the waiter poured the wine on their glasses.

 

Neither of them missing Seohyun.

 

-"I...I...they told me you were the one that was hosting..." Taeyeon said. Lying of course.

 

-"Hum, really? Just as simple reason as that?" Yuri said.

 

Well actually no. I simply have this amazing attraction that I can't explain for you Taeyeon thought.

 

-"Yeah" Taeyeon said noticing the small disappointment in Yuri's face.

 

-"Be honest now..." Yuri said.

 

-"Well, you seemed like a pretty lady" Taeyeon said with a smile.

 

-"Pretty lady? You make it sound like I'm a old woman" Yuri said.

 

-"Okay then, you looked cute" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Ah, we're getting somewhere now" Yuri said as she smiled.

 

They looked into each other's eyes. They both giggled as if two high school girls.

 

-"Hello" A female voice said.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri looked up. A girl was beside Seohyun.

 

-"Yoona?!" Yuri said surprised.

 

-"Hello" Taeyeon said as she bowed.

 

-"Yoona what are you doing here?" Yuri said.

 

-"Well Hyunnie said she was tired of being the candle on this dinner" Yoona said.

 

-"Oh...she did" Yuri said as she guiltfully looked at Seohyun.

 

-"I'm sorry, this is Kim Taeyeon" Yuri said as she introduced Taeyeon.

 

-"We have actually met before" Yoona said.

 

-"Yes" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Where?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"In a minor sitcom, maybe...1 year ago?" Yoona said.

 

-"Yes, indeed" Taeyeon said.

 

-"I heard you are making success with your Phantom of the Opera role" Yoona said.

 

-"Ah, not at all" Taeyeon said.

 

-"You're modest" Yuri said.

 

-"I guess..." Taeyeon said as she smiled.

 

-"So me and Yoona are leaving, and you two are staying here" Seohyun said.

 

-"Oh? Why?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Well I think we both know why" Seohyun said as she looked at Taeyeon.

 

-"..." Yuri didn't answer for awhile.

 

-"Okay" Yuri said.

 

-"Okay, so I'll call you later unnie" Seohyun said as she left with Yoona.

 

-"Bye Bye" Yoona said as she waved.

 

Taeyeon waved back and was completly blank at what just had happened? So suddenly this was turning into...a date?

She didn't know what to say and suddenly she was feeling more nervous.

 

-"So tomorrow is your last performance right?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Yes" Taeyeon said as the waiter put the orders on the table.

 

Yuri sent Seohyun's order back.

 

-"Where will you be going after?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Busan" Taeyeon answered.

 

-"For how long?" Yuri asked.

 

-"3 days" Taeyeon said.

 

Why was she replying so well? She could've just said indefinetly but...she somehow had to make her know of when she would be back.

They both ate their meal as they talked. But not long and boring conversations. Most of the time it would just be stollen glances and cute smiles.

They got outside.

 

-"So, you will call me when you're back?" Yuri asked.

 

-"I will" Taeyeon said.

 

-"I promise" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Good" Yuri said as she came closer to Taeyeon.

 

Yuri looked Taeyeon in the eye.

She came closer and closer. She kissed Taeyeon. Not a deep kiss but more of a shy and quick peck.

Yuri smiled. Taeyeon also smiled.

 

-"Good night Kim Taeyeon" Yuri said as she left.

 

-"Good night Kwon Yuri" Taeyeon said as they both parted ways back to their lives.