Settle

EXO Sehun One Short Story

That morning. Really early in the morning, Sehun go again to the flower shop. Setting a new bouquet because the other one start to wilt. When he arrive he is quite shock because Areum is already there. They should meet on 8. But now is 7:45 a.m.

He go and back hug Areum, who is standing near water foundation. Areum look at him.  She smile bitterly. Sehun did not notice that because he is giving her the bouquet.

“Happy Birthday dear.” He said as he goes to kiss her cheek. But he really got shock when Areum refuse to. He is shy because he did prepare courage from last night to do this move although on cheek. Anyway he just ignore it and grab her hand. They go inside the Zoo.

Sehun notice that something is wrong with Areum. She is smiling but he know that its fake! She is smiling although on his joke. She is not giving laugh as usual. Am I starting to lose the sense of humor? Sehun think. He glance at Areum while he is drinking his juice. Areum is looking outside. Her eyes..look gloomy. Sehun wonder is something happen.

“Are you happy today?” he ask. They are on walk at the park they met this morning. Its now evening but there are not many people.

“Yes.”

“But you’re not as happy as your answer is.” He glance. But she just smile. Sehun take a deep breath. He is taking something inside his pocket.

“Do you wanna break with me?”

“Eh?” Sehun startled. His hand is holding tight something inside his pocket. Thinking to take it out or not.

“Do you like someone else?” but maybe not. Its not the timing.

“What are you talking about?”

“I’m asking you! Answer me!” Sehun really had no idea.

“Seriously, what are you talking about? So suddenly! I know there’s something wrong with you. Tell me.” He almost pissed off.

“I’m telling you! Do you wanna break with me? Do you like someone else? Answer me.” She is holding tight both Sehun’s arm. Sehun is puzzled.

“No. Not! I like you! ..ah, Lee Areum..follow me.” He is taking Areum to the isolated bench. He make she sit, then he kneel infront of her. He also holding tight both her hands.

“Tell me Lee Areum. What’s the problem.” Sehun talk gently. Hearing his soft voice, Areum’s tears start falling.

“Hey, hey. Don’t cry.” Sehun wipe her tears. “Where’s my gentle girl?” when he said that she go down and hug Sehun. Tightly.

“I’m sorry. Very sorry. Please don’t hate me.” She know that she is the one who is wrong. Thinking about last night. She just leave because she saw a girl kissing with Sehun. There was even a rose bouquet near them. But it may not be kiss because the girl is sit to Sehun with her back towards Areum. She completely did not saw it and completely no alibi.

“Its okay. By the way..are you..period?” Areum push him away which make Sehun laugh.

“What??” she slap his arm few times. Shy.

“No. Its because suddenly you mad..then you-“ he did not finish yet but Areum had kiss him. Sehun blush. He did not expect that. A girl make first move? Even he want to make it this morning, fail.

“Is this your first?” she ask. Make Sehun blush even more.

“SO WHAT?” His pride..had gone. Areum laugh.

“Then its your what? Third?” Sehun glare at her.

“Nope.” She then move near his ear. “Its my first, jagiya~” Sehun smile.

“Ahh..this girl..” Sehun felt that he is being played. Areum pull his hand to get up and sit beside her.

“I’m glad its you first.” Sehun look at her. Why?

“Erm..its because..last night, I saw a girl from a back. Its look like she is kissing you. Did she? And there’s also a bouquet.” Sehun shock.

“So you did came last night?” Areum nod. Sehun understand the situation.

“What kissing? No she’s not. She is my friend’s girlfriend. She came wake me up because I have ordered the bouquet from her mother, a flowerist. Its for you. But since you didn’t came its wilting and I have to set new one this morning.” Areum feel really sorry.

“Ah..I’m so sorry Sehunna.” She lean her head on Sehun’s arm. Grabbing his fingers too.

“Haha luckily your say sorry earlier. And luckily you’re not attack me on and on. We might break up you know? I’m almost explode from your sudden attack.” Areum laugh.

“Well, I’m bothered a lot by the newborn couple (Luhan & Yemi).” She open her heart.

“Yeah! They really bursting their sweetness!  S**t!” Areum laugh hard. Its her first time hearing him cursing.

“They had give me effect. Bad effect maybe till I misunderstanding last night situation.”

“Well I’m glad that my girl is still rational in thinking and patient. If not, on serve I’ve got your slap last night.” Areum shy when she heard that. Yeah. She almost attack him last night. Or mostly..that girl.

“Ah, I’ve almost forget this.” He take out a small bag from his pocket and give it to her. Its a very beautiful necklace in it. A butterfly. Pink butterfly.

“Wah, its beautiful. Thank you Sehunna.” She is very happy.

“Let me put it on you.” He take it and come closer. Areum remove her back hair so it easier for Sehun to put it.

Chu~ Sehun did 2 in 1 job. He kiss her while putting on the necklace. And luckily he managed it. He is quite worried because he might too immersed in that and fail to put it on.

“Hmm. 2 in 1 job?” Areum smile shyly while touching the butterfly that hanging on her long neck.

“Well, I’m a pro.” Sehun wink.

“Shall we, my lady?” he take out his hand. Areum smile and they walk together to next destination. Areum house. Its because her family did a party and all their friends have gathered there. Now, its only to wait the main character.

 

SE HUN <3 AREUM

-THE END-