BOTHERED

EXO Sehun One Short Story

Knock, knock! She knock the door. But there is no answer. So, she decide to go in. She saw Yemi’s back who is very concentrate writing something on her desk. She slowly approach her and take a peek. She is shock of what she see.

“Wow! He kissed you?!” that girl is really, really shock at her present.

“I did knocked your door!” she protect herself. Yemi stay quiet. Areum sit on her bed. They keep on silent for almost ten minutes. Then Yemi get up from her desk and sit beside Areum with her diary in her hands.

She told her everything and she listened well. She also a lot. Actually she is quite envy of her. Areum take a deep look at Yemi who is sleeping beside her.

“I envy you Yemi..coz I and Sehun..we’re not kissing yet.”

 

Areum who is wiping the window accidently see Yemi running away. From her faces she can tell that something bad happen. She take Daehyun with her and its not dangerous at all when they accidently saw the two of them (Yemi and Luhan) are having a sweet moment. Its an embarrased moment but they really cannot ask for permission to go so, they teased them in moment then Areum takes the chance

“By the way, what with your uniform?” after Yemi attention is now 100% at Luhan, they secretly run away.

And since that, the scene between them had bothering her a lot. She and Sehun had been friend for a year. Then be a couple also for a year, so the total they being together are two years. But they never pass that line. Kissing line (which that couple had pass it instead of hold hand and hugging)but they did hug and hold hands. So she is very, very envy the new born couple who are burst of sweetness since they announce they are official couple.

“So Luhan, how is your day?” Areum ask him when they had double date together after school. Sehun who is walking at her left take a look. Yemi who is at Areum’s right poke her waist. But she do not care. All she want to hear is Luhan’s answer.

“Well, my day now becomes even brighter. With my wound hands, she take care of me very diligently. If it so, I feel like everyday when I meet her I’ll show her a new wound so that her attention to me will never getting less.” Luhan smile at Yemi. Yemi smile shyly. He wrap his hand aroud her waist.

“Waa..this couple. Its never ending of their sweetness!” Sehun said with teasing tone and he glance at Areum. He also envy this couple and mostly envy of Luhan’s braveness that showing all his affection to Yemi. But he is still hesitates.

“I want ice cream.” Yemi suddenly said it when she see the ice cream stall.

“Come on, I’ll buy you one.” Luhan take her hand and they walk together to the stall.

“Then, we’ll be going first.” –Sehun

“Bye bye. See you tomorrow.” -Areum

They walk in silence. Somehow they become awkward towards each other. Its all since the newborn couple. But its not their fault. Its..themselves fault. Areum and Sehun.

“So, tomorrow plan is?” Areum talk first.

“Erm..not only tomorrow, but this week. I’ve been busy. So maybe next Sunday, shall we go to the Zoo?”

“Ah, its your audition right? How you’ve been doing? Is it tough?” she ask him. It is because, Sehun attends an extra class for his dream to be a singer. He had attend dancing and singing class at night till midnight. More difficult, he is currently incharge in dancing.

“Yeah. Well nothing is easy in this world babe. The audition gonna start in 2 weeks.”

“Instead of Sunday, can’t we meet on Saturday? Its okay if its just an hour. Or maybe 30 minutes?”

“I’m not sure yet. I might trained for the whole day till late night or maybe sleep there with Luhan and others. Just make it on Sunday, okay?”

“Hmm..but I can see you right? I want to see you practice as well and gives you courage.” Sehun seems to notice something. Then he bites his lips. Oh...

“Okay. You may come. I’m always free around 11. You may come anytime on that time but make sure call me when you arrive.” Sehun take out his pinky.

“Okay!” they make a pinky promise.  Copy it and sign. Then he wrapped his hand around her neck before he pull it and..

“Love ya,” he suprisingly gives her a kiss on her forehead! Then he walk away without turn back. Areum is quite dissapointed but she think that Sehun must be shy to look back. Think about it, Sehun is quite shy about the skinship. Even when they first holding hands, he kept quiet all the time while his face turns red. What a cute boy. But he is a very naughty boy! Even in that cheesy time he managed to poke her waist before he walk away!

 

“Areumie~ are you going home alone?” Yemi ask her when she saw Areum is at the bus stop by herself.

“Yes, Sehunnie had a class. This week is his busy week.” She said and laugh.

“Oh? But why Luhan is free? Well, quite free..” she look confused because she knows that Sehun and Luhan together with Xiumin are going to the same centre.

“Yemi, Luhan is currently in singing class. Sehunnie and Xiumin are in dancing class. Next 2 weeks, the dancing class will organize a competition. The chosen will have the oppurtunity to attend the private audition.” She explain briefly to Yemi.

“Oh..wah, you know it better than me.”

“Just make it by conversation. You too.” Areum touched her shoulder.

“You should ask him is he doing well and give him strength and courage. Although he is currently in singing, he also take dancing class. As long as we by their side, we should do that.” Yemi nod her head few times.

“Mie-ah, lets go!” Luhan called her. Areum smile and wave at Luhan.

“Send my heart to him.” She said. Luhan nod. He know what to do. Send her love regards!