MORE BOTHERED

EXO Sehun One Short Story

“Ya, Sehunna! Don’t you think you need to see her this night?” Luhan suddenly come to his practice room. Sehun who is resting with his other friends of dancing class get shock.

“Well, I do see her tomorrow. But-“ he did not finish yet but then Kai, one of his friend say,

“Its her birthday. Don’t you think its a bit too much if you’re not going to see her?”

“Yeah. Last year you couldn’t make it.” Another guy say.

“Yah, Kai, Lay.. I don’t finish my word yet..” he look depressed. They laugh.

“She’ll come here. And I’ve prepared an event for her.” Sehun head up.

“Eyy,,, you’re doing well~” Kai hug his neck and shrub his hair.

“Yah! My hair!! It takes a long time to done it! Babo yaa!!!”

 

Sehun run and go to the lobby’s centre. He got a massage from Areum saying that she will arrive anytime. Its 11:30 now. While waiting, Sehun fell asleep. He must be very tired.

Areum walking happily. She also sing happily. But then she stop suddenly. She then go away with her teary eyes.

“Yah, Sehun! Wake up!” a girl wake him up. Several times trying, finally he open up his eyes.

“Ah, Areumie~? Are you arrive?” he still in his sleep mode.

“Haha its me~ Min Ah. I’ve got what you need. I put it here okay? Gotta go! Oh, send my regards to your dearly Areumie~” Min Ah run. Sehun smile and wave while saying,

“Thank you!” he take the bouquet. A 18 roses form a very beautiful bouquet. Min Ah really did a good job.

He look at the clock hanging in the lobby’s wall. Its 11: 40 now. Sehun look around. Seems like Areum did not come yet. He put the roses behind the sofa. Because it is a surprise! He wait and wait..until the clock daeng. Its now 00:00 a.m. But Areum is not here yet. Sehun become worried.

“She says she nearby. But why didn’t she arrive? Is something happen?” Sehun start walking around.

“Sehunna!” Sehun faster turn his head around.

“Lets start our practice.” Kai calling him from afar. But Sehun do not want to move. He is thinking whether he should find Areum. He is finding something on his body.

“Are you looking for your phone? Its in the practice room.” As Kai finish his words, Sehun fasterly run into the room. Taking his phone and start dialling.

“The number you are calling is not in connection. Please try again.” As said, he call again. Again and again.

“Sehun, we’re about to start now.” Lay pat his shoulder. Sehun is about to refuse it but then he see a massage. Its on 11:40

Sorry Sehunna. I can’t make it tonight. Lets just see tomorrow.