The First

EXO Sehun One Short Story

They had just finished their assembly. Sehun is walking together with Luhan and Xiumin. Then he saw a group of boy are heading somewhere. They are heading to the net. Watching the girls’ next school’s student that are doing stretching.

“Luhan!” he pull Luhan together with him.

“Look! The girls are having physical class!” he said. He and his friend are having fun. They naughtily scream over.

“Woohoo!”

“Wow! Feewit!”

“Yehet!”

But then his eyes caught something interesting. He his lips.

“Wow! She’s hot!” he said to Luhan. He is pointing at a tall girl with a long hair that have a very nice body.

“ert!” Luhan push him. But they cannot stay longer because their dicipline teacher are chasing them away.

Sehun is walking to the vending machine near the bus stop. But then he saw that gorgeous girl. He is about to greet her, unfortunately her bus is coming. But he managed to say,

“Bye bye.” She look back while get on the bus. She smile at him and even waving him goodbye. Sehun is proud by himself. It seems that he got a chance to tackle her.

 

On the way to school, Sehun just pass the school gate when he saw her sitting on a bench near the field with her friends. He keep looking at her but she did not realized. He look front but then he look at her again when he think he saw something. She is smiling. Sehun did look around but its only him right there. He ended smiling to her too.

When the bell ring, Sehun is the one who get out from his class. He quickly go to the bus stop. His target is to greet her and get her phone number. While waiting, he feel thirsty. He look at the vending machine.

“Today is hot right?” say Sehun when she stand beside him with her hands that keep fanning herself. She look shock. But she nod her head as the answer. Agreed with him.

“I got to go.” Say him with giving her a honeydew juice canned drink. He run and joining his friend who is calling him over.

She look at the tin then smile. She drink it and says,

“Its sweet.”

At home, after dinner Sehun get into his room. He take his phone and put it near him while he is doing homework. Sometimes, he take a look at his phone. It looks like that he is waiting for someone.

Areum just done taking bath. She is wiping her hair when she sit on her chair. Her eyes keep looking at the honeydew tin. She is wondering to give him a call or not. She take the tin and look again on the letters written on the sticky note that sticks on the tin.

010-xxxx-xxxx

Call me =Oh Sehun : 2-2 =

“Na Eureurong~ Eureurong~ Eureurong~dae” Sehun quickly pick his phone up.

“Nae, yoboseyo~” he greet with smile.

“Hahahahaha! Yah, Sehun-na! Why are you being humble to me?” Sehun sigh. Its Luhan.

“Wrong number.” He said then he hang off. Again, his phone is ringing.

“Hyung, I’m busy.” He said when he pick it up.

“Busy? Erm..okay then.” Sehun panicking. Its a girl voice.

“No, no. I’m sorry. Its because my friend keep calling and teasing me.”

“Oh..erm. I’m just wanna say thanks for the drink. Seems I forgot to say it.”

“Gwenchana. Small matter only. By the way, may I know your name?” Sehun ask nervously.

“I’m Lee Areum. Class 2-1.”

“Can we be friend?” thats all how their relationship starts. It has been a year they be friend and one day,

 

“Hyung, cheer me up. Wish me luck!” He hold Luhan’s shoulder.

“Why?”

“I’m gonna confess her! Today! Eottokkae?” he looks nervous plus panic.

“You can do it.” Said Luhan. With the courage he confess to Areum in the evening. And they become the official couple.