Helpful Couple

EXO Sehun One Short Story

“Sehunna, is Luhan has a girlfriend?” one day, Areum ask him when they are walking to school.

“Nope. Why?”

“I have a friend. And seems that she like him. But I don’t know if it is true or not.” Areum remember about Yemi who was being teased by Luhan in their school carnival last year. And since then, whenever she shows Sehun to her, she is actually not looking at him but someone else. And she feels that it is Luhan.

“Is she the one whom you say the shy girl?” Areum nod. She look at Sehun with a shock expression. He know her? Because she only did show Yemi to him once.

“If it is her, then we can try to set them together. Because I had a feeling that Luhan also like her.” Sehun remember yesterday incidence.

“Areumie~ see you after school!” He waved at Areumie. He smiles too. Then his eyes caught an eye that is looking at him but when he smile she did not replies him. So then he realize that her eyes is looking at someone else. Its Luhan. And he did noticed that Luhan always peeking her too.

“Why not we try to keep them close?” Sehun look at her.

“Yes!” a sudden shout wake up the class that stay in longest silent. Areum look at her left. She saw Yemi face turns red. The teacher is asking her about the answer. Areum write the answer on a paper and show it secretly to Yemi.

“Oh, Areumie~ you’re my best besties ever!” Yemi give her a tight hug. Areum smile. She ask about the sudden shout but it seems that Yemi is shy to tell her. So, she just let it be. But,

“By the way, you have to follow me after school. Daehyun, you’re following right?” she asked Daehyun a.k.a Dahae. She remember her plan with Sehun this evening.

“Yup. But guys, I’m hungry now..when will we set off?” Areum laugh so do Yemi. They go get their lovely friend, Dahae.

Areum is happy as soon as she see Sehun. She run and fall into his embrace. She look at Luhan then wink at Sehun. Saying that he did a good job bringing Luhan here. Sehun smile too when he see Yemi.

Their plan is going well as their date today. Actually, when they are together, they are fully forget about their plan. They just did to set them together joinning them but did not plan for the next step. What a mistake. So, Areum who is actually will go home with Yemi change the plan. He ask Luhan to accompany Yemi. When they gone, she and Sehun enjoy the evening walk.

“Hun-na, are they will be okay?”

“Yes for sure. Ssang namja Luhan surely make his move today.” He said confidently. Areum laugh.

“I did ask him to make a move when I caught him peeking Yemi. Its the day when you told me that he greet you when you’re hiding with Yemi.” Areum look shock.

“Oh..so I understand that he really greeted Yemi, not me.” Sehun look at her with evil smile.

“Do you think that he greet you?”

“Of course yes because we did know each other. Why?”

“What a shame.” He . Areum bite her lips. She pinch his waist makes him go

“Auch..auww..auww. Its hurt!” and he take his revenge by tickling her.

“Ahh!!” her shout makes Sehun stop his action. He grab her hand and they run away because the neighbours around the province start to look out.

“Why did you shout?” he look at Areum.

“Its ticklish! And you’re making fuss at the wrong place~”

“Then, should I break into your room?” he ask naughtily.

“Oh Sehun!” Sehun run away with hard laugh.