Chapter 1: Oops

My Gorgeous Klutz

Ella's POV

I finally got to my job, starting today I was a pet groomer, hopefully I can keep this job, my cash flow is getting smaller. 

I seen Violet washing a cute puppy and she looks at her watch, I had one minute to spare. 

"I'm sorry I was late, I ran over this guy, then he stole my bike" I inform her. 

"He stole your bike? Did you report him?"

"No, but I guess I will after work"

"Make sure you do"

A customer walks in and Violet tells me to get him and watch what she does. 

I watched closely, it was pretty basic what I had to do, just wash, brush, and dry. 

The next pet she let me do myself, I managed to wash and brush the dog but when it came time to dry him he jumped out! I chased him around and grabbed him, wetting my entire body. 

I got scratched three times ,bitten five times, growled at twice,  and got wet every time, this job was not as simple as I assumed it would be.  

Finally when it was time to go home, I said my goodbye's to Violet and the rest of the staff and they told me tomorrow would be better. 

While on my way home, I spotted my bike sitting outside of of store. I ran over to it, and I was about to steal it back but it had a lock. 

"How'd he get a lock so fast?" I mumbled to myself as I tried to pick it with a bobby pin. 

"Freeze!" I heard a deep voice, I turned my head to see a security guard. 

"Put your hands behind your head and slowly turn around" he screams at me. 

I do what he says, and by that time, the guy who stole my bike walks out of the store. 

"What's going on?" he asks the security guard. 

"Is this your bike sir?"

"Yes"

"This girl was trying to steal it" he points his flashlight at my face and I squint my eyes. 

"It's fine, I know her" the guy tells the security guard and he tells him to enjoy the rest of his day. 

"You can put your hands down now" he tells me. 

"I got in trouble for trying to claim my bike back! Give it back now!" I command. 

"It's mine now, to make up for my jeans you ripped"

"How about I just sew the rip? Will you give me my bike back?"

"Sure, which way to your place?"

"It's down the block" I reply and he tells me to sit on the handlebars as he pedals. 

"But that's going to hurt my " I comment. 

"Then run beside me" he gets on and pedals away again. 

I run after him and finally catch up at a stop light, where I was trying to catch my breath. 

"My...apartment...is...the...building.,,across...the...street" I get out in between pants. 

The crosswalk turns green and we walk the bike across the street. 

When we get inside, the elevator is out of order, so we had to walk up the stairs. 

Once we get to my floor, I feel like my chest is going to explode. 

"I feel like I'm loosing a lung" I whine and the guy just tells me to hurry up. Rude! 

I put my key in the lock and he just invites himself into my apartment. 

I grab a drink of water before I do anything, and once my breathing is back to normal I offer him something to drink. 

"I'll have some water too" 

I grab him a cup and fill it with water, as I'm handing it to him, of course I spill it on him. 

"What's your problem?!" he jumps up from the coldness from the water.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I go to get a towel and when I rush to give it to him I slip on the water and land on my . 

"Are you okay?" he asks me when he grabs the towel from my hands. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, I should really get carpet" I slowly get up and my hurts really bad, I was sure I bruised it. 

I go to pour him another glass, but this time he gets up and grabs the cup himself. 

"Thanks for the water" he grumbles and sits on the couch. 

I go to grab my sewing kit from my room. 

I sit everything down on the table and wait for him to finish his water. 

The doorbell rings and I go to answer it, "It's open" I say on my way there and right as I got to the door, it swung open and knocked me down, this time I fell on my back, luckily there was a rug. 

"Oh sorry Ella, I just brought you your mail" my neighbor Kim Himchan hands me my mail and I thank him. 

"See you tomorrow" he says and I wave as he walks off. 

"When are you going to fix my pants?" the guy asks. 

"I'll do it right now" I go back over to where I set everything out.

He stands up and s his pants, then he s them.

"Hey are you some kind of ert? Don't watch me take my pants off" he tells me. 

"Oh sorry, I close my eyes and moments later I feel his jeans hit me in my face. 

As I'm sewing his pants, I poke my finger multiple times, I do it enough where I start bleeding, I stop and go get my first aid kit. 

After I put on a band-aid I continue to sew his jeans. 

I finish in 15 minutes and hand his jeans back to him. I put all my sewing stuff away. When I get up to put it away I step on a needle. 

"Oww!" I shriek and the guy looks at me like I'm crazy. 

"What is it?" he asks. 

"I stepped on a sewing needle"

"Here let me get it" he holds his hand out. 

I lift my foot up onto his hand, and he quickly pulls it out and hands it to me. 

"Thanks" I go put all the stuff back into my room. 

"Now that my jeans are fixed, I should be heading home"

"You're welcome...what's your name?"

"Bang Yongguk"

"Oh well you're welcome Bang Yongguk" 

He starts for the door, "Aren't you going to ask me what my name is?"

"I already know it, Klutz" he smirks and closes the door behind him.