Graduation in Gangnam

What I Needed to Say

>>>[Gidae's P.O.V.]<<<

"Congrats..." I said as I walked up to Sehun.

"Thank you," he replied.

As I started backing up behind Exo and all of the other members, Sehun's parents ask me, "Excuse me... are you Do Gidae? Korea's prettiest girl-right?"

"Nte... I am..." I answered in my most polite voice.

"Omo~ why are you here in Gangnam? Aren't you supposed to be doing a photoshoot right now?" They asked curiously.

"Aniyo... I canceled it so that I could come to see Sehun graduate," I plainly said.

[gasp]"Are you and my Sehun dating?" hismother implied to me.

"What???!!! Aniyo...Sehun and I are just friends..."

"How long have you both been friends?" She asked curiously.

"Honey~stop-if you're going to keep asking her questions, she'll be weirded out," Sehun's father said.

"I was just wondering how Sehun came to be friends with a pretty girl, because he never brought a girl friend home[as in friend girl]," She added as Mr. Oh said, "You must be the reason why he doesn't bring any girls home."

As he said that, Mrs. Oh pinched him and said, "Aish! Why are you and your son so much alike? He should've gotten his manners from my side!"

"Aniyo, like what they said- Like Father- Like Son!" Mr.Oh said as he quickly walked over to hug Sehun.

"Congratulations-son!" He said as he hugged Sehun as tight as he could.

"Gashamnamida-oppa," he said as his mother also walked over to them.

"Omo~ Sehun-ah... what have they been feeding you? You look as if you have been starving for days now!"

"Umma... it's part of being a celebrity," Sehun explained.

"Then why did you decide to ecome a celebrity?!"

"Umma- I wasn't the one who was complaining about my weight," Sehun implied thoughtfully to his mother.

>>>Forward<<<

"Gidae,are you liking the food?" Mrs.Oh asked.

"Huh-Oh nte-I am enjoying this food-it's very good."

"Umma-stop bothering her-just eat your food!" Sehun said impatiently.

"Fine!" His mom said pouting.

When everyone turned to look at Mrs.Oh, they all started giggling and laughing.As soon as she saw all of us laughing, she started laughing with us no matter how embarrassing it was.

"This resturaunt is very nice," I complimented.

"Nte-I chose it for my sons graduation- I knew that it would be good for him, so I reserved it tonight," Mr.Oh said.

"Gidae~ah..." Baekhyun said with a mouth full of sushi and kimchi.

"Nte?" I asked.

"Have you ever liked anyone in America?"

"Wae?"

"Just wondering..."

"Nte-I have, but he was not an American person- he was a funny and loving person even though he didn't like me -"

"I'm sure he regrets it now because he never saw anything good in you in the past, but now- you're Korea's godess of kindness and love- who wouldn't know you? You're a beauty, and he should regret it by now!" Kai exclaimed.

"Thanks for trying to make me feel better, but he tried hacking my facebook and tried to make it his... soon after I had realized, he had already hacked me, and I lost all of my data... but luckily, Kyungsoo had helped me get another account so that he wouldn't be able to hack me anymore..." I explained as everyone lost all of their intentions to listen or look at their phone's.

"I'm so sorry..." Tao said as he patted my back.

"Don't worry, he's gone for now," Kyungsoo said as he sat next to me.