Dinner Time With Exo

What I Needed to Say

>>>[Gidae's P.O.V.]<<<

"Gidae~ah," Kyungsoo said to me, "do you know our makne-Oh Sehun?"

"Nte-I do," I said as I looked for more sushi on the table. Even though I didn't like sushi that much, I loved sushi the way umma and Kyungsoo had taught me.

"Hey~" Sehun said as he walked into our house.

"He's graduating this year-just like you did," Kyungsoo explained to me.

"Yeah," Kris said to me as I ate the last roll of sushi, "he's graduating tomorrow-did you want to come?"

"What? I can come? But... wouldn't it look wierd to be going to a graduation with Exo? And me being the only girl?" I asked which I didn't know about talking too much yet.

"I don't think it will," Baekhyun said as I looked over to him, "I mean- everyone thinks that you are the prettiest girl here in Korea-so why would it be wierd-and also-Korea knows that you both are brothers and sisters."

"Baekhyun~ah-you talk too much!" Chen said as Baekhyun gave him an ugly look-but funny.

"No... I understand what you're saying," I implied to Baekhyun, "I guess I can go..."

"Yes!" Exo said together as they said, "Exo SHowtime!"

They made our family crack up as if we had never seen them do it-ever.

"Gidae~ah," Chen said to me, "do you think that Yoo Se Mi is pretty?"

"Who?-Oh... I think she is better looking than me-but if you aren't sure about liking her-then you should ask her to be your date."

"Really?" he asked.

"Nte~ if you don't confess right now, then that person will never understand you the way you want them to," I explained.

"Arasso..." he said as he added, "it feels weird to be asking advice from a younger-right?"

"Nte!" Exo said altogether.

"Aniyo," I said as I walked over to pat Chen on the back, "I think that it's cute and more apropriate-unlike you all who just laugh at him!"

"Sorry," Kris said in Chinese.

"It's alright," I replied back to him in the same language.

"Omo~ you know Chinese too?" Exo exclaimed looking at me in disawe.

"Not only does she know American and Korean words..." Kyungsoo said as everyone turned their gaze away from me, "she knows Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Philipino, Hmong, Spanish- and all those other languages that I hear her speak, but I don't understand them still."

"Really?" Chanyeol said scooting in closer to me, "can you teach me?"

"Aniyo," I said playfully punching him in the arm, "I just need some... chinga chinga..."

As I said that, everyone turned and laughed so hard, most of them started crying.

"Well..." Sehun started saying, "since you gave advice to Chen... I should tell you the truth about what I feel about you... Saranghea..."

"Really?!" Was all Exo screamed as I stared at Sehun for about a minute.

"Just joking!" He exclaimed as we all just stared at him.

"I was just joking-you guys," as he gave a worried look...

When he still gave us that look, we all bursted out laughing.