Bad Memories

What I Needed to Say

>>>[Gidae's P.O.V.]<<<

While we were watching the movie, the little girl was abandones by her parents and friends. She was terrified and scared, just like someone... like me...

I didn't know that I was crying until Oppa~Baekhyun said to me, "Are you okay? You're crying-a lot..."

"Huh?! Oh-yeah I am crying," I said realizing that I had also been weeping in Oppa D.O.'s arms.

"Maybe we shouldn't watch this movie..." Sehun said as he turned the lights on.

"Wae~" Chanyeol said as Sehun glared at him, "oh..."

"Should we watch a comedy movie?" Sehun asked as I stood up.

"Aniyo... you all can finish the movie while I finish my paperworks for the University I want to attend..." I said walking into the hallway.

"Nte..." they said as I closed my bedroom door.

As I tried to fall alseep on my bed remembering my past with all of the abuse and torment, I had cried all night long with my door locked so that the members couldn't barge in and ask me worriedly why I was crying my eyes out.

When I woke up the next morning, my eyes were puffy and red. How can I go out there like this?! I thought in my head. The boys will come and ask me questions until death to find out the truth! When I went out into the kitchen, Exo was already in the kitchen eating the food they had ordered.

"Gidae~ do you want to -" was all Suho said as he looked at me as his eyes widened and stared at me in shock, "are you okay?!"

I just stood there frozen and amazed that Exo was awake this early. Why were they awake so early?! They should be sleeping for two more hours! I thought in my head as they all stood up and looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Why are you guys up so early?" I asked as they stood still with no one even breathing.

"What do you mean?! This is our concert schedule for today..." Tao said as everyone was still looking at me.

"What are you guys looking at?" I asked as I drank my water and stared at them as if my eyes were not puffy and red.

"Gidae..." D.O.. started to say, "why are your eyes all red?"

"It was last night's movie right? I'm so sorry that I -" Baekhyun said as I interrupted his apology.

"It's alright... " I said as he tried to say, "I'm very -"

"I said I'm fine!" I accidently screamed as Exo jumped up and stared at me as I said, "I'm sorry... it just had to do with something personal..."

"Um... okay..." Baekhyun said as he led me to my seat.

While we were eating, Sehun kept stealing glances at me and that weirded me out even more...