Chapter 1

A Broken Heart Only Heals With Time

Jongin was lost. He was currently sitting at a bar, a drink in his hand and he gets the strange feeling of déjà vu. Then he remembers. He’s been sitting at this same bar pretty much every weekend, at the same time, with the same drink in his hand, for the past six months. He’s never there to talk, or mingle, or make friends. No, he’s there to drink and think. It might not be the healthiest thing to do, but for him, he couldn’t imagine doing anything else.

He downs the drink in one tilt and waved the bartender down for another one. It was his fifth drink of the night, two past what it would usually take him to get tipsy enough to actually think about Lu- him but tonight it was different for some odd reason. Maybe it was because he had built up such a high tolerance for alcohol. Or maybe it was the fact that he was more alert, yet out of it, than usual tonight.

If only we could go back in time… Lulu, why did you leave me? Luhan, I still love you. Luhan, I’m sorry.

He swayed lightly in his seat. Was he tipsy and just not feeling it, or did he miscount the number of drinks?

Luhan, I only love you… I hate myself for doing this to us…

Wait, why wasn’t he thinking about Lu- him?

I’m stupid.

“How many?” a voice registered through the haze of Jongin’s mind.

I’m horrible.

“Eight,” another filtered through.

And then there was blankness until he felt himself being turned and lightly shaken.

“Jongin-ah,” one of the voices he heard before came through the blankness, waking him up a little more. “Come on, let’s go. You look tired and drunk.”

I don’t deserve you. I never deserved you.

Yifan’s face swam into his blurred vision and Jongin felt himself tip off of the bar stool, getting caught by his older friend just moments before he hit the floor. “Christ, Jongin. Exactly what and how much did you drink?”

I deserve every single bit of karma that comes my way… Luhan, I’m sorry.

The dancer wanted to reply, but it was like his mind wasn’t functioning. He tried opening his mouth, but that only resulted in him passing out.

 


A/N  Finally, first chapter up! Yes, it's short, but it's just set up for the story ^^" This is showing just how disoriented Jongin is and how hazy his mind is after Luhan broke up with him..

Oh, and as far as names are concerned, I'll be using both stage names and real names, okay? :)

And really guys? 3 upvotes and 59 subscribers? *happy times* I know it might not seem like a lot, but for me, that's amazing :o I hope this story reaches your expectations and it will be a little bit different from Secrets and Lies... I'm Done writing wise..

But I really hope you all like it!