I Swear, We Are Idiots.

I'm Never Letting You Go. Ever.

 

Henry stood rooted to the ground, obviously speechless by the sudden turn of events. What just happened?

Just a night ago, he had decided to make a confession, and even carefully planned out his dream date that he had been waiting for years. He did not miss out any details, ensuring that the date was going to be perfectly fine. Namsan Tower was well known for its romantic rooftop, where couple would be able to attach their locks with sentimental messages to the railings. That was the unique thing about that tower. Couples marked their delightful date and meaningful messages there by leaving their traces behind. Henry could literally smell the love in the air, giving him a warm and soothing feeling. He had wished that he would be able to go on a date with his girlfriend there, spending their night stargazing. Well, that wishful dream almost came true, if Amber had not left hurriedly without sparing him a glance.

“You’re such a failure, man.” Henry groaned.

 

Once Amber was out of the building, she just broke down and cried her heart out. Why was she crying? She did not even know. All she wanted was Henry to tell her that he freaking loved her. Amber felt very insecure and she kept wondering if it had been a one-sided love all along. Strong emotions came rushing in, making Amber feel ashamed of herself. How could I even fall in love with my own best friend?

Well, Amber… There’s one thing you have to take note of. You do not choose who you fall in love with, fate does.

And with that, the day ended with both parties being heartbroken. Llama and Snoopy actually thought that their love was one-sided. While trying to fix their broken hearts, they were just hurting themselves even more by deluding themselves into the thought that they could never be anything but best friends.

 

“Ailee, is it even right for me to love him? He’s my best friend for god’s sake! What do I do now?” Amber confided in her best friend. She was at a loss, not knowing how to control her emotions. Crossing out the option of avoiding Henry, she was left with no other options.

“Listen here, babe. You should never avoid him. It will make things worse and trust me, you will ruin your friendship with him. Perhaps you should just be honest and tell him how you feel.” Ailee advised a certain llama in dilemma.

Maybe there was some truth to Ailee’s words. Just take a look at Donghae and her. From buddies to lovers. If only her relationship with Henry could be like that…

“But I don’t know how to face him! You don’t understand. He clearly understood what I said at the rooftop, but it has been days since he last called me. Maybe he does n-not share the same feelings.” Amber hesitantly replied, regretting what she had just said because if that was the truth, it definitely hurt.

Ailee just remained silent. She did not want to deal with a broken-hearted llama because it was not a good sight at all. In those years they had been friends, the only time Amber cried was during their nights out when they were having dinner – she didn’t get what she wanted. However, the fact the her friend was crying over someone – now that was new to her.

Ohmygod why are both my best friends so dumb? Hmm I think I need to plan something with Donghae in order to get them back together.

“Amber, he was probably really shocked. You need to give him time.”

Of course, he would be shocked. How would you react if your crush confesses to you when you were planning to confess to her?

“Yeah right, heol. I gave him 6 years, Ailee! 6 YEARS. And you’re telling me he needs more time?!” Amber snarled.

“Amber, why are you yelling at me?! Well, if you don’t sort things out with him soon, don’t expect me to talk to you. I’ve had enough. Next time, I suggest you listen to what he have to say first before you assume anything. I’m getting out of here.” Ailee snapped, heading towards the door and slammed it shut.

Amber, you’re such a failure. Great. Now you just ruined another friendship.

 

“Baby, can you believe she actually said that? I swear both of them are idiots. Even I can see they’re in love with each other.” Ailee snorted.

“Honey, they just need time. Maybe it’s hard for them to accept the reality.”

“I told that to Amber! But she yelled at me. We should plan something to get them together. Are you in?”

“Oh, that’s a good idea. I’m in, honey.”

Donghae planted a kiss on Ailee’s cheek and whispered, “Don’t be mad at her anymore.”

“I’m not. I’m just trying to help her understand her feelings better.”

 

“It feels so empty without you. So does my heart. I need you.”

My heart pounds at your one word, I stutter, what am I saying?
I look bad because I keep getting it wrong, it’s frustrating, please know my heart, know my heart

Amber, I’m frustrated with myself too. Why is it so hard to say those three words? If only you know…

Everything I say is still so awkward
Your texts are still too difficult
I open the dictionary and one by one, want to know, want to know, I don’t know

I’m sorry I have not been calling you. I’m unsure of what you feel now. You probably hate me so much because I admit, I’m too dumb for not realising your feelings earlier. I deserve the title ‘ Stupid Snoopy’.

I’m sending 143
I still can’t express my feelings with words whoa oh oh
Sending 143, it’s not just a simple game of numbers whoa oh oh
I love you 143, you are 486
Sending 143, we’re so different
Sending 143, it’s still hard
It’s not just a simple game of number 143

I love you… I’ll steal your heart again. And listen, I’m never letting you go. Ever.

Henry grabbed his phone, and sent Amber a text.

“1-4-3.

 

You’re mine.”

 

 

 

A/N: Yay, second update! ((: Enjoy!