I'm Sorry

I'm Never Letting You Go. Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zhet9cHij4

^ Whenever I'm writing, I get my inspiration from this song! 

 

“A-Aryca… Why are you here?” Henry stuttered anxiously. I’m so doomed.

“What do you mean ‘why am I here’? I’m just going for a night sight-seeing ALONE since my darling doesn’t want to accompany me.”

Henry glared at her with the i-know-you-know-what-i-mean look. Deep down inside, he was furious because he knew this would lead to a disaster somehow. And he did not know how to explain it to Amber; she might misunderstand, ask for a break-up and leave him – his worst fear. Initially, he wanted to tell Amber about his past once they had settled down and was in fact waiting for a right time to grab the chance. But all he knew was that instead he landed himself into some deep hole… He was too late.

“Amber, will you wait here for a minute? I just need to talk to her and clarify any misunderstandings.” He pecked her forehead and looked at her straight in the eyes, “I love you.” Then, he rushed off while pulling Aryca harshly by the hands.

Amber stood there, dumbfounded by what she just witnessed. She was absolutely fine with Henry’s past because everyone has one, be it something to be proud of or to be kept hidden forever. In this case, she was sure it was the latter one since he seemed hesitant and uneasy. The look in his eyes – he did not want to lose her. Amber might be cool with it, but she did not expect him to have a fiancée. As much as she wanted to believe him and not jump to conclusions, she could not afford to. Henry’s eyes told her something – he was sorry (for whatever he did) – and no denial was made regarding Aryca’s statement. The sudden truth hit her with waves of emotions, resulting in her loss of balance while holding on to Ailee for support.

“Ailee, please tell me it’s not what I think it is…” Amber eyes were b with tears threatening to fall, but she could not help feel betrayed. I love you? Did you really mean it? And what, DARLING? Who is she to call you that?

Ailee slowly walked to her and rubbed her back in a comforting manner, sighing as she looked at the state Amber was in. Aigoo, why do you always mess things up? I swear I’ll kill you if you hurt her again. This will be the last time I’m doing you a favour. Donghae and her picked Amber up and brought her back to the car. They drove her back to her apartment, before she broke down again. Amber may be a diamond in Henry’s eyes, but when she is pushed to her limits, she could easily turn into the fragile glass she was right now.

 

Back at the staircase near the rooftop, Henry was in a mess – yelling, fuming with rage. He slammed her to the wall, earning a groan from Aryca.

“YOU… You, why the hell are you here? Why do you have to come back? I don’t need you anymore, do you understand?!”

“But I need you! What about those years we had?! You are going to leave me just for that tomboy? I expected better from you!” She held onto Henry’s arms, while screaming like a brokenhearted girl.

“I am not leaving you. I will never leave you.” He muttered softly, yet she could hear every single word clearly.

“R-really? Leave her then. I want you all for myself, and no one else.” She replied disbelievingly, but soon the smile on her face turned into a smirk.

“NO. Who left whom, exactly? I don’t need to leave you, because you already left me… 7 years ago. When you boarded that freaking plane, we were over. When you didn’t look back at me, I knew our love was non-existent. It was just one-sided. That wasn’t love, but a crush. I was delusional, right? Hahaha I was so stupid back then. You chose to pursue your dreams over me, with no guilt at all. BUT DID YOU ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT ME?! DID YOU REALLY LOVE ME? Why do you have to come back and ruin everything for me?! Now that I have someone I truly love, yes love, you had to be here. I’m so sick of your bull, Aryca. I don’t want to see you anymore, just Get. Out. Of. My. Life.” His statement left Aryca a crying mess, sobbing with smudged makeup.

He left her there, rushed back to the rooftop and simply… fell to the ground, clutching his heart. It wasn’t love if it was too painful. His heart felt empty after he let everything out, yet it gave him a sense of relief that everything was finally over. Over. The words that he could not express on the day she left – it had all been said. He had been holding all those feelings in, but now he did not have to care about Aryca anymore. Just Amber.

“Amber… Amber!” He realised the three of them had left, and he wiped his tears away before standing up to fix his mistakes. He would not let his past interfere with his present, his future. Aryca was a past – a mistake needed to be erased. But Amber… She was what he aspired his future to be with. If Amber were to let go of his grasp, he would hold on tighter and pull her towards him. He vowed that he would never let her go so he was going to fulfill and prove it to her.

 

 

A/N: I'm back! (: Exams are over now and Biology was terrible. Ew much. HAHA how's your weekend? I don't have school tomorrow so I'm planning to write more. This is such a short chapter, and to be honest, this story was supposed to be a fluffy two-shot. I did not know how I got to this so I'm really sorry. You know those times before you sleep, and you imagine a beautiful story in order to sleep faster? Yes, that's me. HAHA so embarrassing. But okay so here it goes: I've been thinking about a fic with Donghae and OC (though my ultimate OTP is EunHae). I might be focusing on that for now. And this story is gonna end soon! (: Thanks for sticking with me these past few weeks and I'm glad to be able to discover the joy of writing! This story may be a failure, but cut me some slack since it's my first >< So yep, next chapter will be up either tomorrow or Tuesday :D