Fifth

Is it too late for realizing?

Author's POV

 

"The meeting will finish on 11 pm" said Himchan to Yejin when he was going to meeting.

Yejin nodded, "If you are late, I will put a lizard on your favorite kimchi jigae". Himchan chuckled, "I understand, Sadistic Princess Yejin".

Himchen then left Yejin alone in classroom. Oh, no. Yejin wasn't alone. She was accompanied by Himchan's mp3 player and her own handphone.

Yejin was so stubborn to borrow his mp3 player, because there were some recorded voice of Himchan.

Yejin knew Himchan really loves to sing and records his own voice, Himchan's voice isn't that bad though. But, Himchan didn't have any dream of being a singer.

Yejin listened to the music till she was fallen asleep.

24:00

Yejin woke up from her sleep. She stretched out her body, and saw Himchan's mp3 player has been out of battery.

"How long I've slept?" asked Yejin to herself. Yejin rubbed her eyes, and saw a clock. It is already midnight.

"WHAT?! Why Himchan isn't here? He didn't leave me, did he?" Yejin was frightened a lil bit. That girl imagined she would come home alone in the midnight with her condition like that.

She suddenly remembered some violent cases which happening lately in Seoul.

Yejin tried to call Himchan, but there was no response at all. Her call was rejected. It's already 10 times she called.

Yejin was afraid, she was afraid if Himchan really left her alone. Without her knowing, her tears were falling. While crying, she walked with difficulty. She walked and jumped a little with one leg.

In front of the stairs, Yejin was confused. How does she descend the stairs? It's impossible if she jumps in stairs. She would fall and rolled down.

Yejin then sat, and she dragged her body, and descended the stairs. She seems like swob the dirty floor with her body.

"Himchan... Himchan... Where are you?"

Yejin was still sobbing. There are 3 rungs more to reach first floor.


Yejin reached first floor. She was tired. Walk with dragging her body isn't that good, plus she was from second floor.

Yejin saw a nameplate which was wroten "Meeting Room".

Meeting Room.

Yejin knew, people usually hold the meeting there, include that summer festival's meeting. Yejin started to drag her body again to that room.

She felt her leg has some blisters.