Fourth

Is it too late for realizing?

"Yejin, where do your boyfriend go?" asked Sunhwa to me, after she saw Himchan go out from class right after lesson finished.

"He has a meeting"

I didn't mind the "boyfriend" word from Sunhwa since I have heard that for countless time.

"You will wait for him alone? Pity you.."

I nodded, "I guess since I can't come home alone".

"Then, let me accompany you until my dad come, okay?" said Sunhwa. Sometimes, Sunhwa can be a good friend. Hahaha.

"Hm... Yejin.. Are you really not dating Himchan?" suddenly Sunhwa asked me with serious tone. I got shocked a lil bit.

"No. He is only a friend to me. Why? You like him?" I guess and . Sunhwa shook head hard.

"Stupid girl. I like Youngjae, and you know it"

Ah! I just remembered it. Hahaha, bad me.

"What if Himchan are dating another girl? You aren't jealous or angry?" asked Sunhwa again. This time, she looked at my eyes.

It's weird, there's something wrong with this girl.

"Of course no. I will be happy if he has a girlfriend. It means he is normal" I chuckled.

But, there's a weird feeling when I said that. That feeling told me if that was my true feeling or not. What's wrong with me?

I was still confusing with this weird feeling. "Ah okay... Hmm. Yejin, it seems like my dad already wait for me outside. Are you okay to be alone here?" Sunhwa wake me up to reality.

"Ye-- yes. I'm fine. See you tomorrow" I said while smiling. "Okay, goodbye!" Sunhwa waved her hand, then left me alone in the classroom.

-----

I felt there was someone who shook my body. I opened my eyes slowly, still sleepy. It seems I was fallen asleep.

"Yejin, wake up. How long you will sleep here?" I heard Himchan's voice, and I knew he was giggling.

"Mm? The meeting has finished? And... oh! What time is it?" I woke up when I realize I hadn't tell my parents if I were late for home. Himchan saw me panic, but he just laughed. "Calm down... Calm.. down... It is 11 pm, it's okay"

I widened my eyes. "Okay, YOU SAID? It's bad, I haven't told mom if I came home late for 2 hours!"

Himchan suddenly gave his handphone to me, and I saw a message. A message for Lee ahjumma -my mom-.

"You have told mom?" asked me.

Himchan nodded. "Of course. Because I know, you'll forget to tell ahjumma"

I sighed in relief. Thanks god.

"Himchan-ssi, you haven't go home?" a voice from outside class was heard. I saw a girl -I know she is a model-, stood in front of class. Himchan smiled at hr, "Yes, I will go home in a minute. You, Junhee-ssi?"

"I will go home now. My manager already waits for me", replied the girl. "Then, I'll go first. Goodbye!" said Junhee and waved her hand to Himchan. She left.

"Wow! Isn't she a model?" asked me to Himchan. Amazing that Himchan could know that pretty girl.

"Yes. She is my partner in creative team" replied Himchan. A pretty girl, active, and seems friendly. Perfect.

Himchan squatted in front of me as usual. "Don't sleep on my back, Princess. It was so hard to wake you up"

I hitted his head.

In our way to back home, I suddenly want to ask Himchan. "That girl.... Is she kind to you?" asked me doubtly.

I doubted, if I should ask him that or not, because personally I thought it was a stupid question.

"Hm.. She is kind. Why? Do you want me to introduce her to you?"

I shook head, "No, I can't be her friend, since I'm not perfect".

Himchan sighed, "You... You can be friend with anyone and no one perfect, you know? I'll introduce her to you tomorrow, okay?"

I just shut my mouth. My mind suddenly full with a lot of stupid questions.

Do you like her?

Does she like you?

Do you find her interesting?

I shook head hard. Stupid, why must I interest on something like that.

"Why did you shake head? You don't want to know her?" asked Himchan.

"N--no. Ah, it's up to you"