First

Is it too late for realizing?

“I’m hungry….,” a girl tugged the bottom of a boy’s uniform. “Ne.. Ne, Princess Yejin,” said him. Then, he squatted in front of Yejin, and the girl smiled.  The boy was piggyback her. “I want some sushis, Himchan-ssi,” requested the girl with loud voice.

They arrived at canteen, and Yejin had sat in one of its corner. That girl paid attention to Himchan who was queuing to get her favorite shushis. After a short while, Himchan brought a full plate of sushis and kimchi jigae. “This, sushis for you, Princess,” said Himchan. Then he took a seat in front of that girl.

Thank you, Mr. Himchan,” said Yejin with her weird English accent, Himchan chuckled.

                Yejin glanced at Himchan’s kimchi jigae, and she said, “It seems like your soup is reaaaally delicious, Himchan-ssi,”. Himchan looked at Yejin and chuckled, “And… You CAN’T  taste it, Princess Yejin,”. Himchan mocked at her. Yejin pretended to be annoyed, but didn’t get respond from Himchan. Finally Yejin gave up, and she did the most annoying act for Himchan, whine like a baby.

“Pleaseeee, Himchan. Pleaseeee,” asked Yejin. Himchan sighed, “Huh, whining again. Okay, okay”. Himchan gave his kimchi jigae, and Yejin happily took it.

“Ehm.. Here is our lovey dovey couple,” a voice made Yejin to stop her eating. Himchan took a look at the voice’s source. “WHO is the lovey dovey couple?,” protested Yejin to a girl who suddenly came to her. Sunhwa, that girl’s name. She is their classmate. Sunhwa didn’t respond to Yejin’s protest, instead she suddenly sat beside Himchan. “Can I sit beside your boyfriend?,” Sunhwa teased Yejin.  “Up to you. Moreover, you HAVE BEEN sitting there, and Himchan ISN’T my boy” replied Yejin firmly. Sunhwa and Himchan chuckled.

Yejin's POV

Sunhwa, a girl in front of me really likes to tease me. It has been a thousand times she said that Himchan and me are dating eventhough she knew the reason why Himchan and me can be this close.

"Give my kimchi jigae back. Oh, Sunhwa, you haven't order any food yet?" Himchan took his soup from my hand, and asked Sunhwa.

Sunhwa shook her head, "I have eaten earlier. Woah, you're really concern aboout me, Himchan. I was touched. Maybe... you like me?" Sunhwa chuckled with her own words.

That girl took a glance to me, I just looked at her with no expression. "Yejin, you don't have to be jealous. I'm just kidding", said her. I rised my eyebrows, "Now, tell me. When I ever jealous to him? Moreover, I already knew that you like to joke".

Sunhwa laughed while teasing me nonstop, she hoped I will be jealous because she is close with Himchan.

Haha. I never be jealous, because Himchan is just my friend.

"Alright.. Alright.. Eat your food, and we'll back to classroom after you finished it," said Himchan and it made Sunhwa stopped her laugh. She just smiled to me, to tease me, of course.

-----