Chapter 32

it was forced at first, but now i call it love

 

Donghae’s POV

 

We’ve finished the practice and i didn’t see ____ in the room. Where is she? She went to the toilet like 1 ½ hours ago and she didn’t come back. I called her and great...She left her phone in her bag here. I quickly took a bath and went out to find her. I brought along my bag and her bag. The others were still taking shower. I told Leeteuk hyung that i’ll be waiting downstairs first before i look for her.

At the toilet? No one. I already shouted her name for several times and no one answered. I really looked like a ert shouting in front of the girl’s toilet. *rubbed my neck*

I went upstairs to the toilet, again, another dance room, singing room, meeting room, music room and no one there! Where are you ____.

I am so tired and my legs are sore. Where are you _____ :(

I went to the 1st floor using an elevator, to ask the receptionist if they saw her. Maybe she was bored and went outside to walk. Aish, it’s my fault why i had to ask her to come to see us practiced! I thought i’d look cool when i’m practice, but maybe it was too long. We’ve been practicing for 4 hours? That was long.

I stepped out of the elevator and walked to the receptionist table...But hey that’s ____ at the canteen...With whom she’s talking to? Eh, Changmin?

I walked to the canteen, but what is Changmin standing? and wiping ____’s mouth??!

I walked closer. *EHERM*

Changmin was already sit now.

I glared at her, she was showing her shocking face. “Oppa! Oh my God! I forget to tell you!” She covered .

‘Ok, I’m feeling something weird inside me but i can’t explain it. It feels like a rage but sadness too. I wanted to take her away from Changmin but she’s with Changmin, not someone else! He’s Changmin, your friend! Ergh....Am i jealous? No..No, I think i’m not. She’s mine, and i’m his boyfriend.  But we’ve only known each other for a few months. Does she loves me? I do love her.. I always wanted and tried to give her the best... But does she? She rarely showed her affection to me. I-‘

“Hyung, are you okay?” Changmin shook my body. “Don’t be misunderstood, we just ate lunch together.” He tried to explain. “Stop glaring at her! Your face looks scary.” He whispered

I changed my face emotion into the calm one, “It’s okay Changmin-ah. ____, we’re going home now. Have you finished practicing?”

“Yeah, but then i was starving and you know what’ll happen when i starve. So i asked her to accompany me. Are you going to go now? Maybe i should call my manager to pick me up”

“It’s okay, it’s okay. Yeah we’re going to go now. See you soon. Bye.” I walked out of the canteen with ____ followed on my behind and i waved to him and he did the same for me and ____.

“Thank you Oppa, i’ll cook for you sometime.” She waved goodbye.

‘What’s with Oppa and i’ll cook for you? But i feel angrier. I looked for her until i’m tired and she was with him all the time? Just by the two of them? Pfft. It’s okay Donghae, they’re just friend.'  I thought to calm myself.

I started to walk with her beside me.

“Oppa, can you give me my bag?” She asked and i handed her the bag. She thanked me and we walked in silent. We sat down on the sofa there to wait for the members to come down, and no one was talking.

“Oppa..are you angry with me?” she tilt her head a bit and looked at me with her puppy eyes and blinked for multiple times innocently. ‘Oh God, this girl....i can’t resist her cuteness.’

I turned my head to the opposite reaction and folded my arms across my chest.

“Oppa, you didn’t answer my question..Are you angry?” She asked again and she put his hand on my right arm right now. “I’m sorry i didn’t tell you that i’m going with Changmin Oppa.”

I sighed. ‘I am showing my pique and i can’t lost with her aegyo.’

“Oppa..... don’t ignore me!” he said plaintively

‘Ok i’m lost. She wins but maybe i can fool her..I want to her to know what will i do when i'm angry’ i thought

“Huh.!” She pouted and turned her head when i wanted to say something so she didn’t face me anymore. She looked pissed.

Hahah sorry yeobo but you look really funny right now’ i tried to hold my giggle and played with my phone. I took a picture of her with my phone secretly. ‘Yes she didn’t notice!’

“Yo yo yo where did you go ____? That man was looking for you like he’s about to die! He was like ‘Where is her? Where is her? Has anyone seen her?’” Yesung came and immediately imitated my words with style in front of her but i don’t think i did that

“Hyung! I didn’t do that!” He just laughed. Then the rest came and told us to walk to the van.

____ stood up first but she gave me a sad look. I feel bad.

We walked out to the van and Kyuhyun was walking with ____ in front. Leeteuk, Yesung Eunhyuk and Sungmin hyung entered the car first and sat in the third row, then me, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and ____ sat on the second row. Manager hyung sat in the front with the driver. But why she didn’t sit next to me, eh? Is she really that sad because i’m angry to her? 

On our way home was quite, everyone was sleeping including her. She rested her head on Kyu’s shoulder. 

'She and Kyu became closer than the day they first met. Hm...I trust Kyu and he can help me to take care of her sometimes... I hope they can be a good friend'

I wanted to shift her head’s position but i can’t. Ryeowook is leaning on me and if i do, maybe he’ll hit his head to the door.

‘Huft...If i didn’t plan to fool her maybe she will be beside me now, not Kyu. I must apologize to her later...’

 

 

 

 

 

YEAH THE ONE WHO ‘EHERM’ WAS DONGHAE!

HE WAS JEALOUS BUT HE CAN’T RESIST THE AEGYO

KEKEKE

SHORT UPDATE SORRY:/

THANK GOD TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! Yippieeee

 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ! <3