chapter 25

it was forced at first, but now i call it love

____ woke up in the morning and found Donghae was lying beside her.

“Yeobo? You’re awake?” He asked with anxiety

“Head...hurts...” You mumbled. He quickly helped you to sit and he put a pillow behind your back. “Here, drink this. I prepared a ginseng tea for you.” He helped you to drink and laid you again.

You closed your eyes for awhile until you felt nauseous and you quickly covered your mouth with your hand and ran out to the toilet and vomited. Donghae followed you but you didn’t want him to see you vomit and you locked the door.

He was worried and kept knocking the door. “____, gwenchana? Open the door!”

After you finished thrown up, you washed your mouth, brushed your teeth and washed your face.

“I’m okay oppa!!” you shouted then you saw yourself in the mirror. ‘Damn, i look like a miserable.’

Your face were pale, your hair was messy, your body ache,  and you felt the sickness again...

“Huek...huek...” you vomited again.

“___ open the door!!!” Donghae shouted from outside

After thrown up for 2-3 times, you felt better. But you still dizzy. You opened the door and saw Donghae leaned on the wall.

“Oppa...dizzy...” You complained.

He saw your face pale and he became more worried that you’ll fell down.

“Let me carry you. Ride on my back.” You obeyed him weakly and he carried you to his bedroom again. He put you down and you went back to the bed.  He gave you the ginseng tea again.

“No more alchohol for you, ___-ah. I can’t imagine if you drink without me. You were passed out like a deadman yesterday after drinking. *Sigh*” He said while he brushed her hair and tuck it on her ear.

She just quited and after sometime she returned to dreamland again.

 

*****

“Hm...My head is hurts...I’m hungry...” You woke up and sat down. You were holding your head because of the headache, but your stomach growled. You decided to go downstair slowly and you sat on the couch in the living room.

“Good afternoon Yeobo. Feeling better?” Donghae was in the kitchen.

“Hm...I’m hungry Oppa.” You rubbed your tummy.

“Uuuh, my baby wants food eh?” He walked to you with a bowl full of milk and bananas in it. “Eat this. It’s good to get over a hangover.” He put it on the table but you just stared at the bowl for a couple of minutes.

Donghae decided to feed you. “Aaaaa...”  

You kept eating with him feeding you until you finished it.

He sat beside you on the couch and you rested your head on his shoulder. “I’m feeling better Oppa. Thanks for your concern.”

“Here,  you still need to rest. Put your head on my lap.” He tapped his thigh and she did what he said. Then you back to sleep again.

Donghae watched you sleeping . “You look really cute when you sleep. But you look like you’re fainted.” He chuckled.

Then he also asleep.

 

2HOURS LATER

____ was awake again and saw Donghae was sleeping.  She then took the bowl and washed it. After that she drank 2 glass of water as she felt dehydrated.

‘Where’s everybody? Why haven’t i heard any voice?’ You thought.

You decided to shower and you felt a lot better now.

You wore a stipped grey shirt and a black short. You put your hair into a messy bun. Then you went downstair and Donghae was sat on the couch watching TV.

“Yeobo, feeling better?” He immediately asked when he saw you.

“Yeah, i don’t feel headache anymore. Just a little bit dizzy but that’s okay. Thankyou my fishy~” You walked towards him and sat beside him. “Where’s everyone?”

“Hihi. You’re welcome yeobo. They all are having schedule. Idol Championship. Heechul hyung went to his hometown in Kangwon Do to visit his relatives. Except for Ryeowook who is still sleeping and Kibum.”

“You don’t go there too? Kibum Oppa is here?” you asked.

“The doctor doesn’t allow me to race yet. Yeah, he was drunk and Leeteuk hyung won’t let him drive home by himself. So he stayed here.”

“Ooo....”

“So, because today i don’t have any schedule.. Do you want to go out with me? Like a date..?” He asked her with a nervous tone.

She moved closer and closer....until her face was so close to his.

“As a sign of gratitude for you care.....this.” She whispered and pecked his cheek and it made he smiled. “And yes.”

“Yes? Yes?! Yeay! I thought you won’t agree! Yeay!” He was very excited and he hugged ____. “I’ll take my disguise stuffs first!”

 

 

 

 

hell starts tomorrow means i can't update often :(

wish me luck for my biology test tmrw!

 

HELLO KEEP READING AND DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE

<3 <3 <3

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED

THANKS!