chapter 24

it was forced at first, but now i call it love

When ____ went downstairs, there were some of the guest who came and they were chatting with Heechul, and Leeteuk. And the rest were chatting with an unknown man in the living room.

“____! Come here! Let me introduce you to the others maknae!” Donghae called her and she walked there.

“Ki Bum-ah, she’s my girlfriend. Hehehe” Donghae kept introduced ____ to his friends proudly.

“Annyeonghaseo, I’m ____ .”

“Annyeonghaseo, I’m Kim Ki Bum. I’m one of Super Junior too.”

“Jinjja? But why-“

“That’s because he’s focusing on his acting right now, ____-ah.” SungMin interrupt.

All you can say just ‘OOO’. The boys started to chat of some random things. Jokes, weather, foods, conditions, music and films... You just kept silent and sometimes laughed at their jokes.

“So,  Can we speak in informal language?” Kibum asked and you nodded.

“How old are you ____?”

“ I’m 21 in Korea.”

“Oh. Call me Oppa then. Kibum Oppa.” You followed his words and it makes Donghae a little bit jealous

“So, are you in college? What major do you take?”

“Not yet, but i have signed up at Seoul University. I-“

“Hyung!!! I’m hereeee!” 3 man came and brought a pack of soju with them.

“Yah Hong Ki-ah, JungMo-ah, GD! Yo! Yo!” Heechul greeted them.

Then not long after their coming, came the girls (Sulli, Victoria, IU), TVXQ, Jokwon with Seulong and KiKwang with Yoseob. Heechul and Leeteuk started to greet the guest one by one, introduced them to ____ and started the party.

 

____ was waiting for the meat to be fully grilled until Donghae poked her.

“____-ah, i’m taking these for you. Let’s eat together.” He bring 2 plates full of food and she asked for the plate but he refused. He told her just to follow him. He brought her to the side that was uncrowded..Just 2 of them.

“Let’s eat here. Here’s your food. Do you like those? “ He sat on the ground and cleaned the dirt on it first before ____ sat. She thanked him and they began to eat.

 

She ate the meat but it was too hot and spicy and she dipped a lot to the sauce. She immediately stood and ran looking for  water.

Suddenly a hand gave her a glass of water, “Here you go.”

She took it and drank. “Thank you.” She lift her head and saw Kikwang again.

“We meet again huh, i guess everytime we met, i have to wipe something that dropped on your face again.” He chuckled and wiped the sauce that was on side of her lips using his thumb.

“____-ah! Yah! Kikwang! Stop touching her face!” Donghae walked towards them.

“I guess i have to go now. Bye ___!” He quickly ran off.

“____-ah, why were you running away from me? And why that Kikwang touched your face!” Donghae sounded pissed off.

“I’m sorry Oppa, i was pungency. He...i didn’t know he would do that.”

“Never ever let a guy touch you, no one can touch you except me. Ara?”

“Ne, Oppa. Don’t be angry.” She pouted and looked at him with an aegyo. And he couldn’t resist so he sighed and pinched her cheek with a smile. “Let’s continue our dinner.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Donghae-ah! ____-ah! Come here we’re having a game!” Leeteuk called them and they quickly entered the living room.

There were Super Junior and the guests there, they sat in circular. They joined in. Donghae sat beside Eunhyuk in the left, and ____ in the right, meanwhile ____’s left was Donghae and her right was Ryeowook. In the middle of them were a pack of sojus.

“Are we having a drinking contest?” GD asked them.

“Yeah! So, who doesn’t want to join, can retreat, and watch them with me.” Leeteuk said.

Sulli, IU, Yoseob, Jokwon, Lee Hong Ki and Yunho retreat and they sat on the couch.

And ___, Victoria, Super Junior except Leeteuk,  Seulong, Changmin and Kikwang started to drink.

 

15 min later....

Victoria, Shindong, Jung mo, SungMin and Eunhyuk gave up after their 5th shot. And followed by Changmin, Kikwang, Heechul and Yesung then.

So the rest was Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Donghae and ____.

Donghae just sip a bit of his soju, he always glanced warily at ____ who drank unstoppable.

“____, just gave up if you can’t stand. Don’t force yourself.” Donghae said but she just kept drinking.

After she finished 2 bottles of soju, she finally knocked out.

Donghae excuses himself to bring her to her room. So the people who was still drinking were Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Kibum as Donghae and ____ out.

____ was unconscious when Donghae carry her at his back. She started to mumble and sometime she asked for the drink again. Donghae placed her on her bed and called the girls to help him change her shirt to the new and clean one. They did and they went to the living room again.

 

MIDNIGHT

The winner is Ryeowook and he finished  3 bottles of soju by himself. Leeteuk kept nagging about tomorrow’s schedule since they had Idol Championship tomorrow. So Kyuhyun just gave up. He doesn’t want to look like a drunk man tomorrow.

The guess one by one went home...and finally they can rest !

Donghae went to his room and got a shock by seeing ___ sleeping on his bed.

He tried to wake her but she slept like a dead that time, so Donghae just laid beside her. She turned her body around to cuddle with him. He pulled her closer and he kissed her cheek before he went sleep.

 

“Good night my naughty yeobo. You’re kinda a heavy drinker huh. You will have a hangover tomorrow you know. Luckily tomorrow i don't have any schedule. If i had, who will look after you?”