chapter 5

it was forced at first, but now i call it love

Donghae and I sat in the park for a few minutes. We both met each other and ask each other about our lives and our activities. He said that he and Super Junior was promoting his new song, Mr. Simple (Have you Heard it? I love it!). We talked until two in the morning and her returned to the dorm after taking me home.
 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"Grandpa, i have met him." i said. I was in the hospital, visiting my grandfather. He's feeling better and the doctors allow him to go home in three days.

"How was he? He's good, isn't he? You Should thank me, you know ____-ah. It's hard to find a good and capable man these days." He said, chuckled. "I already think about your marriage and i want you to marry as soon as possible. And you can continue your studies later."

"Grandpa! I just met him once and you want me to marry someone i had just met once?! Are you crazy? At least give me time to know him better."

"I told you this is for your own good! Do you want me to be happy? Do you want YOU to be happy? Marry him! Or if you dont want to see me and yourself happy, it's okay. I will cancel the wedding . At least i know, my only granddaughter that i loved very much, does not want to see her beloved Grandpa happy. although that remains of his life! " He Shouted, then pretend to be sad.

"Aigoo Grandpa, do not talk like that! I want you to be happy, i will think about it later. * Sigh *

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


DONGHAE'S POV

Me and Hyungs were on the way to go somewhere for our schedule until I saw ____ walked out of the hospital.

"Ahjussi, Can you stop for a while near the hospital?" i asked the driver. Then he stops the car on the place i asked him to.

"Hyung, Do you see that girl? You met her before right?" I asked Sungmin hyung, Who wore his sunglasses and put his headphone on his ears. He did not respond so i guess he's sleeping.

"Hyung, Lee Teuk hyung!" i tried to call him.

"..............."

"Hyung!" I tried to shake her

".............."

"PARK JUNG SU! YAH!"

"watch your mouth, fishy"

"Finally you are awake. Sorry hyung i tried to call you but you just Kept silent."

"What do you want? I'm Sleepy."

"Hyung, Do you see that girl over there? Outside the hospital." I pointed to ____ who was wearing a gray shirt and shorts.

"Oh. You have met her, didn't you? She's ____, your future wife."

"Yeah hyung! Can I bring her here and take her to our schedule place?"

"Yeah, yeah. Ask her then. It's up to you. Hurry up we do not have much time."


Then I opened the window widely. Did not think of anything else beside calling ____.

"______- ssi! ______-ssi! "i tried to shout, but She did not look at me. or heard me call her. "_____- ssi! "

"YAH! IS IT LEE DONG HAE?" some girls screaming.

"IT IS SUPER JUNIOR'S VAN!!! KYAAAA" another girl started to scream

"DONGHAEEE !!!"    "KYAAAA !!!"   "SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!" they shouted

less than 15 seconds , the car was surrounded by ELFs.
I immediately closed the window and lock the door. They were screaming my name, and started to scream 'Lee Teuk' and 'Sung Min' after they realized they were in the van too. Sung Min Hyung who was asleep woke up instantly. Then Lee Teuk hyung told his driver to drive the car right after we felt the car shaking.

 


Leaving without ____-ssi. Too bad.
 

 

 


When will I see her again?








YOUR POV (_____'S POV)
 

What's going on?

lots of people gathered around ..... people? car? I can't see clearly, lots of people's heads blocking it.

"DONG HAE!" "KYAAAA!" "SUPER JUNIOR!" "SUNG MIN!" "LEE TEUK!" "KYAAAA!" They scream and yell continuously

Then I saw a black van went away, and the people who gathered, still screaming.
"Be careful on the road" "I love you!" and blah ... blah ... blah ....
There are also some girls who cried.

I started to walk away and feel the vibration in my pocket. I got a text.

 


'Hello ____, how are you? this is Dong Hae. I saw you outside the hospital and tried to call you but the car got surrounded by fans. Where are you going? Be careful on the road. Save my number ok. I will text you later. "


-Donghae-

 

 

 

So it was him who made chaos earlier? Cool.

 

 

 

 

 

 

LEE SO MAN IS STILL THE CHAIRMAN OF SMent AND HE ROLES AS DONGHAE'S FATHER HERE.

I JUST MADE IT UP TO SUPPORT THIS STORY

 

 

 

HELLO MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS. <3