chapter 15

it was forced at first, but now i call it love

 

You woke up and went downstairs. You saw yourgrandpa dressed not like usual and he wanted to get into the car. He wore a white shirt with a stripped sweater and pants.

“Grandpa, where are you going? Why are you wearing that suit?” You asked as you stood at the main door.

Your grandpa quickly entered the car, closed it, then he opened the window.

“_____-ah, i’m leaving! I want to go on a vacation and i won’t let you stay alone at home, so you’re staying with your husband until i come back ok. Take careeeeeeeee...” the car drove off.

You were dumbfounded at your grandpa’s words.  Your phone was ringing and it’s your grandpa who called you

“Grandpa!!!! What did you do and where are you going!!! There’s no way i’m staying with them. They’re more than 10 and i will be the only girl in the dorm!”

“Dont shout at me! Manner, manner! I’m helping you, don’t you think i’m kind? Hahahaha. I asked Henry and ZhouMi to fetch you. Maybe they’ll be there soon.”

“You know them?”

“Yeah, i’ve met them. They’re nice. Hurry prepare your things!”

“Grandpaaa....i don’t want to..I have a house so why do i have to live there?”

“Because, you want to be close with him, don’t you? So i want you to treat him well and you, have to learn how to be a good wife. Don’t embarrass me. And...I’m going with Mr.Kim (his assistant) and I’m arrived at the airport, so goodbye!” he ended up the call.

“Grandpaaaaaaaaaaaaa......!!!!”

 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You’ve prepared your things into the suitcase. Your clothes, jeans, shorts, shoes, and bags. You have no idea how long will your grandpa be gone. You sat on the couch in the livingroom with your big suitcase on the floor. 

You heard a car honks, then you peek through the window and saw a black van outside. The car window was opened and you saw Henry waved at you. Zhou Mi was there too. Both of them got out of the car and knocked the main door of your house. You opened it

“Hi, we meet again.” ZhouMi smiled

“Hi _____, So you’re staying with us from now on. Yeay! So where’s your bag? Or suitcase? “ Henry asked then you pointed the suitcase

“I’ll take that. Just bring her into the car, Hen.” Zhoumi said then he started walking to the living room.  You and Henry walked out and entered the van. Then ZhouMi followed. He looked like he carried a panda. “Hah..hah.. You got.. a big suitcase and heave one..”

 

“So where are the others?” you asked. You sat beside ZhouMi and Henry sat on the back.

“They’re in the dorm, they have schedule later so they have to prepare.” ZhouMi answered.

Henry was listening to his iPod and closed his eyes. ZhouMi also looked outside. They looked like not in the mood for chatting, so you kept quiet.

 

“_____-ah, wakkie wakkie. We’re here” Henry shook you, trying to wake you up.

You rubbed your eyes then got out of the car sleepily. ZhouMi still carried your suitcase and Henry led you into the elevator. You slowly realized that you’re going to their dorm, meet them all and live with them. You felt your heart pounding crazily.

*Ding*

Henry and ZhouMi walked out and you followed from behind.

I’m going to live with them...This is crazy...What if...What if the fans know? What if i get beat up again? Where am i going to sleep later? What if i be in the same room as Donghae? Oh no..’ you thought.

You felt a hand on your shoulder, it was ZhouMi. “Nervous? Breathe first then we enter the room.” You breathed quickly for several times, Henry chuckled at you “Ready?” then he opened the door.

The guys  saw you and said Hi to you. Donghae waved at you and smiled.  

Leeteuk then appeared to welcome you and the 2 boys beside you. “Hi Henry and Zhoumi, thanks for bring her here. So ____, welcome to our dorm. Let’s do our greeting then.” Then he jog to the middle of the room, the others gathered around him. ZhouMi and Henry followed too.

“We are Super Juni-OH!”

You clapped your hands, wow these guys are seriously really cool.

“So, we’re all here...I want to announce something.”Heechul spoke. We all looked at him. He took a deep breath “I’m going to enlist for army. Next week.”