chapter 16

it was forced at first, but now i call it love

The days have passed after Heechul announced that he would enlist for army. The dorm’s atmosphere wasn’t good. They, we all showed a sad face, Heechul just kept cheering the members. ‘It just for 2 years. Don’t cry, it’s not like i’m dying’ he said.

Eunhyuk was crying badly, and all the members were hold their tears, they didn’t want to cry.  ____ was speechless, she wanted to cheer them too but she felt sadness in her heart. The news about Heechul were everywhere, the fans also showed their feeling. Their schedule was full, so ____ can’t follow them around everytime.

She would just stayed in the dorm, do cleaning and helping Ryeowook to cook because she had nothing to do. She wanted to go to her cafe but she had no time. OH. Do you wondering where she sleep? She sleep in Hangeng’s room. Sungmin had explained about him. On the left, it’s Yesung and Ryeowook’s room. On the left, it’s Donghae and Eunhyuk’s room. The toilet was in the corner.

Today, they have a schedule and they will go to SBS to record Strong Heart later on afternoon. So ____ woke early to cook breakfast for them. She made an American breakfast. Ham, Toast, Omelet, 2 eggs for every plate and some broccolies. 

You were humming while put the eggs on the plate.

“You’re awake. Good Morning. Hmmm.. It smells nice. What are you cooking? Wow! I love these foods.” Siwon said then he took the toast and put it in his mouth. “Thjeesee..arhh..Guodh”  then he held his thumb up.

“Finish your food first please.” You chuckled. You saw he carried a suitcase, as big as yours but a lil bit smaller. “Oppa, where are you going?” You asked as you pointed it.

“Whait..” he swallowed the toast first. “I’m casted on a drama, Poseidon” then he pulled out his phone from his pocket, pressed something and showed you his picture.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqm686o6UH1qeayfbo1_500.png

“Woaaah, Oppa you looked so handsome! Woah..”

“Yeah i know that thanks hahaha. So yeah...i’m going to be busy and.. i’ll focus on my acting first.”

“Are you going to leave Super Junior?”

“Yeah, until i finished filming the drama.”

“Oh, why? Can’t you just stay here? You know..Heechul Oppa is going to army soon. Don’t you want to spend your time with him?”

“I wish i can ____-ah. But it has been arranged months ago.”

You pouted. “Sorry if i’m disappointed you. I’ll go call the others so we can have breakfast ok?” Siwon pat your head

“OK.”

“WOAH SOMETHING SMELLS DELICIOUS!! BREAKFAST! FOOOOD!” It was Shindong who quickly go down the stairs.

“I guess i don’t have to call them. They will wake up soon.” SiWon said then he made his way to the dining table.

After Shindong came down, it only took 5 minutes for the others to come down and gathered in the dining table.

“Woah the breakfast is daebak”

“Woah...I’m going to eat well”

“Can i have another one?”

“____-ah thanks for the breakfast!”

“Yeobo it’s so delicious!” Donghae said as he cut the omelette

“Yah, ____-ah, this fish call you Yeobo already? Hae-ah, you’ve never call me that!” Eunhyuk folded his arms, pretending to be angry

“Don’t be angry. You’re my only monkey and noooo one can replace your position” Donghae said. We all chuckled over their actions.

“Not even ____?” Eunhyuk asked then Donghae winked at you and nodded to Eunhyuk.

“Aigoo my cutie fishy, kiss kiss” Eunhyuk pursed his lips towards Donghae, and he did the same thing too.

They planned to pretend but suddenly Kyuhyun pushed Eunhyuk from the side. Eunhyuk accidentally kissed Donghae. “Hyuk get away from me!” Donghae pleaded. “Urgh, that was embarrassing!!!”

The members burst into laughter. “Hahahahha! Good job Kyu!” Sungmin hi-5 with Kyu.

_____ also laughing with them. Aigoo this is hilarious.

 

(eunhae moment and evil kyu ! ;P)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s time to go to SBS, Super Junior asked you to come but you didn’t because you have to buy groceries.  ZhouMi and Henry can’t accompany you too so you have to go by yourself. It’s lucky you brought your own car yesterday. ____ entered the car and drive to the nearest supermarket. She wore a white shirt, red maroon blazer, black high waist shorts and black simple flat shoes, she brought a mask and a cap with her so she didn’t worry about the fans. She arrived at the market and quickly took the shopping cart. She had searched in the internet for the members’ favourite foods. So she decided to buy cabbages to make kimchi, salmon, crab meat, tuna and dried seaweed to make sushi, ramyun (it’s a must!), pork ,  prawns, fishes, and seaweeds. Oh God, she bought a lot!

She had been shopping for almost 2 hours and she got all the foods, including the fruits. She brought bananas, strawberries, apples, and melons. And especially vegetables, and cokes, milks, cereals, vitamins, icecreams for them and some of her personal things. She went to the cashier.

“Good evening Miss, you buy so many things.” It’s an ahjumma

“Yeah, i feed a lot of people. Hahaha” you said while took out the foods.

When the ahjumma told you the price, you just realized that the money you bring isn’t enough. You were panicking crazily. You don’t know what to do.

“Let me pay for you.”

You turned around and found Youngsoo was standing behind you

“Yo..ung? Youngsoo! You’re here! Please borrow your money, i don’t bring enough money. Please please pleaseee?” You opened your mask gave him your ‘puppy-look’

Youngsoo was blushing, “I’m about to pay.” He stuttered. Then he helped you to carry those plastic bags. “You bought a lot. Are you planning to throw a party?”

“No, thanks by the way for lending me your money. I'll return it as soon as possible ok? Oh God,If you didn’t come just now, i probably would have thrown out. What did you do in the market?”

“Hahaha. i did nothing. ____-ah, so where do you live right now? I came to your house yesterday but the aide said you’re not staying at home and Your grandpa is on vacation.” The truth is Youngsoo saw your car in the streets and followed you until the supermarket

“Urm...I...” she didn’t want to tell Youngsoo that she’s been living with 11 man. “I...I live with...”

 

*RingRingRing* *Her phone’s ringing*

 

“Wait for a minute. Could you please carry the groceries into the car? I got a call.” She said then she handed the car key and the plastic bags, after that she walked a little bit far from Youngsoo.

“Hello?”

“Hi yeobo, where are you?”

“Oh, hi oppa. I’m at the supermarket. Have you guys done recording?”

“Yeah, we’re done and we are getting ready to go to the next schedule. Are you coming home soon?”

“Yeah, and i will cook something delicious. Make sure you guys get your stomach empty. Hahaha.”

“Ok then, we will eat your food until our abs gone. Hahaha.”

“Oppa you’re so funny. hahaha”

“Eh, manager hyung is calling us. See ya!”

“I’ll see you at home. Bye.” Then they ended up the call. She turned around and started walking to her car. Suddenly there was a hand that wrapped around her waist from behind.

“Don’t tell me you’re staying at their place.” Youngsoo whispered in her ears