Chapter 33

it was forced at first, but now i call it love

 

NO ONE’S POV

AT DORM

Leeteuk ordered a jjangmyun for everyone since they were busy to pack their things. They’re gonna leave to Tokyo, Japan for SMTown tomorrow.

She was in her room, packing. felt sad. ‘Maybe he was jealous over Changmin Oppa?’ that thought always come to her mind and make her a little bit happy because he was jealous and jealous means he care about you, but it was just her thought. She didn’t know what’s really happening with his boyfriend.

She has finished packing...

*Knock Knock*

“Ya, ____, let’s eat dinner. Jjangmyun is here! I’ll wait downstair ok!” Sungmin said and peek through the door but then he closed it again.

You placed the clothes that you’ll wear tomorrow and went downstairs. You were the last one who came down and all of them were eating. You sat beside Yesung since it was only place that left. You sometime peeked at Donghae who was busy chatting with Sungmin and Eunhyuk.

“Donghae, are you okay?”Leeteuk asked him and you can tell that he was so tired by looking at his face.

“I’m okay Hyung. I’m just so excited! It’s been so long since we come to Japan!” He said and peeked at her. They made eye contact for a while until ____ turned her head.

 

 

NEXT DAY

They’ve arrived at the airport at 7AM. Henry and Zhoumi came to dorm and woke them up. They had bread  as their breakfast after that they went to the airport and waited in the VVIP room to wait for the others SM’s bands after the tremendous greeted by the fans.

You wore http://www.asianfashion-wholesale.com/2555-9561-large/korean-lace-collar-sleeveless-blouse-.jpgand Super Junior wore a simple shirt, long pants, bag, and some of them wore coat too.

Girls Generation was at Japan already because they stayed there for promoting their Japan album, so they were waiting for SHINee, f(x) and TVXQ with the managers, coordinators and staffs. After waiting for a long 10minutes....

“Annyeong! We’re here..” He said and waved to us together with Changmin who was still sleepy. Their manager followed from behind. Not long after their coming, SHINee and f(x) came too and they quickly entered the plane.

“____ Unnie we met again! I hope you enjoy our performances later~” Sulli talked to her and introduced her to Krystal, Amber and Luna. F(x) chatted with you while walking to the plane.

It was fulfilled by the staffs who sat on the back until the middle and starts from Junho and Changmin, followed by f(x), Super Junior and SHINee entered the plane.

The plane was divided into 2 and 3 seats and Since there was no seat left, ____ has to sit with Donghae.

The flight attendant finished her demonstration, we started to buckle our seatbelt, and the plane started to pick up in speed. ‘I hate flying’ .She thought and quickly closed her eyes when the plane lifted itself from the ground.

Donghae saw you and noticed that you were afraid. He grab your hand and squeeze it gently. “Don’t be scared, I’m right here.” He said and she squeezed his hand until they were sailing smoothly through the air.

Victoria, Krystal, Leeteuk, Yunho, Changmin, Shindong, Minho, Zhoumi Onew, Taemin, Sungmin and some of the staffs were closing their eyes, sleeping probably. While the others were chatting and listening to their iPod, playing games, taking photos...

She released his arms, “are you still angry with me?” She asked with a really low voice so that only Donghae can hear.

“Umm....what do you think?” He sounded angry but the truth is he was thinking about to apologize to her because he pretended to be angry yesterday, or to admit to her that he was a lil bit jealous with Changmin because he indirectly touched her face when he wiped .

“I know you’re still angry, i’m so sorry.” She said while playing with her fingers

Donghae smirked and giggled. “You know what, you’re so easy to be fooled.”

She faced him and glared at him, “You...didn’t angry at all?”

“I was...but when i saw your puzzled face when you asked me if i’m angry or not, i wasn’t angry anymore. I just wanted to fool you. You...You’re so funny. Hahaha.” He laughed so hard and made Taemin And Minho came closer.

“Hyung, what made you laugh?” Minho asked. Donghae looked at your ‘stupid confused’ face and it made him laughed even more. He held his stomach and tried to stop laughing. He breathed deeply and stop.

“Nothing Minho-ah. Just go back to your seat.” He said that and made 2Min gone. “Hyung is weird...”Minho murmured. “I thought he got a funny joke. Haish...”

Both of you and Donghae stared each other and Donghae burst into laughter again.

“Whatever...” You were annoyed and you turned your body so your back was facing him. He noticed that and cleared his throat once, and tried to look at you. You closed your eyes pretending to sleep but you shivered when Donghae kiss your jawline.

“What’s that for? I’m angry.” You said coldly.

“Don’t be angry yeoboooooo..I’m just kidding! You know what, apparently you’re very innocent. I love it!” He kissed your cheek and hugged you.

You can’t help but blush, “Y-You know that i’m angry right? You stuttered. Donghae’s hug made you feel like your anger gone. He hugged you and rested his head on your shoulder and he closed his eyes.

After 5minutes you felt Donghae’s breath become slower and realized that he was sleeping.. You sighed and rested your head on his and sleep too..

 

 

 

Sulli, Luna and Amber whispered each other and giggled.

“Told you before!” Sulli said with a great enthusiasm.

“Yeah they really make a good couple!” Amber spoke.

Luna put her hands under her chin, “Ahhh..Envy them! I wanna have a boyfriend too.” She pouted.

“Me too...”

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR A SHORT UPDATE

I WAS IN HURRY , I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL FOR ADDITION CLASS  -_-

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS

NEXT CHAPTER IS ABOUT SMTOWN JAPAN *woot woot*

:D

 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTSSSS <3

HAPPY WEEKEND ;))