Chapter 31

it was forced at first, but now i call it love

 

AFTERNOON ON THAT DAY

(Siwon had gone back to film his drama)

 

 

So here i am, at SME dancing room, watching them practicing their dance. And i’ve been here for 3 hours. I just sat in the corner while Super Junior danced again and again. They danced No other, Sorry Sorry, Don’t don, Mr.Simple, and Superman.  Leeteuk told her about SMTown Japan tomorrow and they were practicing for it.

“OK Break for 10 minutes!” Leeteuk clapped his hands announcing the break time and drank his water.

All of them were sweating crazily and their shirts sticking to their hot abs bodies.

Donghae took a sit beside you and he was breathing hardly. You handed him his water bottle and he drank it up. “Hah...I’m so tired. Do you feel bored?”

“Aniyo Oppa. I love to watch you dance. You look so cool.” You smiled and he put his head on your shoulder.

Eunhyuk walked to Donghae and rested his head on his shoulder too.

“Yah monkey what are you doing? Your head is heavy..Move.” Donghae said calmly to his bestfriend.

“I-I’m tired Hae-ah. Just let me rest.” Then he moved and placed his head on Donghae’s lap. You chuckled.

“Hyung you’re disturbing them!” Kyuhyun came and he pulled both of Eunhyuk’s legs and dragged him away from both of you. “What’s wrong with you let me gooooo!!” Eunhyuk tried to struggle and Kyuhyun released his legs when he reached the other corner. Kyuhyun laughed and ran to Leeteuk and made him as a shield from Eunhyuk. Leeteuk just laughed with his high-pitched tone at Eunhyuk who set his face as Hulk’s (angry face lol)

Leeteuk then stopped them by saying ‘The break is over let’s practice again!’

Kyuhyun came to you and gave you his PSP, “I lend you this so you won’t be bored. Here.”

You played the PSP for a hour then you started to get bored. They danced the same dances as before. ‘I don’t understand, they danced so great but why  do they have to do it over and over again?’ Maybe i should go to the toilet.

“Oppa, i’m going to the toilet!” you waved and Sungmin informed you that the toilet is at the left end.

You washed your hands at the toilet and walked out but you’re accidentally bumped by someone. You fell to the ground.

 “Aish...My back hurts...”You rubbed your back.

“Ouch! I’m really sorry! Are you okay?” He reached out to help ___ stand. She looked up, “Changmin-ssi?” then you grabbed his hand. And you are standing now.

“____-ssi! I’m really sorry! Are you okay?” He asked with an anxious face

“It’s okay Changmin-ssi, i’m okay.” You smiled at him. Then his face turned into a face of relief.

“Thanks God, if anything happened to you maybe Donghae hyung will scold me. Don’t tell him about this okay? Pleaseeee.!”

“Don’t worry i won’t tell him, it just a minor accident.”

“Oh, thanks! Where are you going? Eh... What are you doing here? Are you waiting for them? They’re practicing now, right?”

“Yeah, they asked me to come with them. I-“

“Aren’t you bored here? You just watched them dancing right?” He interrupt you.

“Yeah...But that’s okay.”

“No! Can you come with me? Please accompany me to eat my lunch! Yunho hyung is out for schedule and i’m all alone! Come with me! I’ll treat you! Ok? Ok? Ok!” Right after he asked you, he grabbed your hand and pulled you while running. You had to run too to keep from falling.

“Changmin-ssi!!!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SME Canteen

 

He ordered a plate of tuna salad, Hamburgers, Bibimbab spaghetti, Dumpling and Omelet rice .

“You can order whatever you want. These are all mine.” He smiled happily and walked to one of the table there. The waiter brought all of his foods to his table.

You ordered a bowl of gamjatang, tofu rice and a gyeranjjim. You said to the cashier you’ll pay to the waiter who brought the food. You didn’t bring money so you walked to his table. “Changmin-ssi, you said you’ll treat me. I didn’t bring money.” Then you sat in front of him. The waiter placed the food on the table and he gave the bill to Changmin. He was busy eating so he gave his wallet to ___ and told her to pay. You handed the money and told him to keep the change.

Both of you kept chewing and eating ....

Changmin has finished his lunch and he looked at you and your food. “____ you eat a lot huh? That’s great you need to add some weight.” He said with a full mouth.

You nodded and swallowed the food first, “I was so hungry. I didn’t eat breakfast because we were in a hurry.” Then you continued your lunch. After several minutes, you have finished the food.

“Ah...I’m so full right now. Thanks Changmin-ssi!” You said while leaned back on the chair and hold your stomach.

“No worries. We should be an eating partner! I’ve never watch a girl eat as much as you! And your cooking was delicious too! We can be a great partner! What do you think? I know all the places that sell good food!” He said excitedly like he won a lottery. “____-ssi, eh, i’ll call you ____ ok? You can call me Oppa or Changmin is okay. I'm sorry but there’s sauce on your face, on here.” He pointed at the left side of  his mouth. You wiped it but there was none, you tried to wipe the right side but still there was nothing. “Come here,” He stood up and wiped it with tissue. “You’re clean now!”

 

*EHERM* the sound of clearing the throat

 

 

 

 

Gyeran jjimis a Korean steamed egg casserole

Gamjatang is a pork bone soup

 

 

 

 

Yoooww Changmin is here !

Are you a Cassie? :D

Sorry for not updating for the past 2 days :(

Finally i reached 100  103 subscribers!! Thank you guys *bowed*

LOVE YOU ALL <3 GOD BLESS YOU

 

And today (21st of Sept, Hangeng came to Indonesia, Jakarta to promote his new movie, My Kingdom.

Have you watched it? ::)

Please don't be a silent reader...i always read every comments :)

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED!