Chapter 7

Can you be my little bro even though you're older?

  Kwangmin POV

Minwoo and Nini was taking so long to get back, and so I decided to go look for them. I checked the food table but no one was there, I started to panic a little but I kept on searching. I walked a bit uphill and I see them. Minwoo's head was hung low with Nini looking worried. What happened?
 
"HEY!YOU GUYS" I yelled and waved, I saw Minwoo and Nini abruptly look up suddenly.
 
" Where have you guys been? I got worried" I said.
 
" Nothing, we're just walking around" Nini answers and then glanced back towards Minwoo.
 
" Let's go back then?" I suggested and we all walk back, but none of us spoke during the way. And the silence was incredibly uncomfortable, but I didn't know how to break it. It feels like it's wrapped around us all and each of us lost in our own thoughts.
 
" Um..Nini are your parents home yet?" I asked starting up conversation.
 
"Oh..Uh not yet I think next week, they still have bussiness to take care of" Nini answered
 
" You and Haylin be careful then okie? don't go out at night,and always lock the do-" Nini laughed and I stopped confused, did I say something wrong?
 
" Wow..Kwangmin You sound EXACTLY like my mom, I mean going out at night?seriously?" she chuckles 
 
" HMPH! I was just caring about you two" I said pretending to be mad.
 
" Aww. I'm sorry it's was just funny" Nini says while looking at me with puppy dog eyes and I can't help but laugh and her face lits up.
 
"YAY! Forgiveness!" She cheered and I chuckled at her cuteness, I reach out to ruffled her hair,it feels soft just like feathers.
 
" Hey Kwangmin do you want to come over and stay with me and my sister? We can have a SLUMBER party!" NiNi suggested excitedly.
 
" Haha okay" At that moment, I felt really happy. It seems that Nini can really control my emotions, just a little action or words can make me so happy. And I don't think I can EVER be mad at her, because if she just smiles then I'd feel like forgiving her for anything.  That sometimes I think it's unfair.
 
" Oh yeah..you should ask Youngmin to come, and Donhyun, and Minwoo is coming too right?" She says and looks at MInwoo and he nods with a smile. But I feel disappointed inside, I can litterally feel my heart fell.  Disappointement is never a nice feeling.
 
   After a while of strawberry picking, it's a nice experience but BACK KILLING. I don't know how people can edure it, I guess when it comes down to it you just gotta do what you gotta do. We said goodbye to Mi-Hee and all headed to Nini and Haylin's house since we're staying over, Youngmin was basically jumping up and down full of joy when I told  him. Ha! What a kid! and he makes fun of me for liking Pikachu.
 
Youngmin POV~~~
   I was really happy when Kwangmin told me that we're staying over at Nini's house, that means I get to spent more time with Nini. ^_^ but WAIT!!!...why do I like spending time with Nini so much? and why am I so happy over this? ARGGHH!! I don't understand. I thought frustratedly and mess up my hair causing everyone else to look at me weirdly, what? never seen a cute guy frustrated before.? 
 Kwangmin and Donhyun decided to go together so they can get clothes and other stuff, so me, and Minwoo go with Nini and Haylin. I don't know but Minwoo is awfully quiet today and he looks depressed...weird....
  When we finally ariived at their house, seconds after Haylin opens the door. I sped inside and collapsed on their sofa.
 
  " AHhhhh....that's better, picking strawberries was really killing my back" I groaned and complained trying to give myself a back massage.
    
  " Tsk tsk, you're such a girl" Haylin comment 
 
" Hey! I'm a 100% MAN!" I exclaimed 
 
" You WISHED you were a man" she says and laughs contentedly to herself 
 
" Nini~ you're sister is so mean to me" I whined and went over to hug Nini and Nini patted my arms comfortedly, I glanced over at Minwoo who was standing next to her and I can feel him tensed up  while looking at me hugging Nini
 
"OH hey, you guys we should have a barbecue and outsite camping" Nini suggested suddenly. Hmm...Barbecue sounds good I'm really hungry anyways ^_^
 
" That's a good idea, it would be fun. Come on you guys help me set up then" Haylin says and we nodded and follow her.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 7 Hope u like it and comment and subcribe ^_^ <3