Chapter 07 Safe

Pabo

Jongup's POV 
I walked out of the bathroom with Himchan hyung, Daehyun hyung, Youngjae hyung and Zelo after we were done showering. Yongguk hyung, being a fast bather, had already gone out to find Eunna and Minyoung.

I was glad that Eunna was safe and nothing had happened to her while we were playing. I was worried that something might happen to her since all around her were waters that could harm her.

We were outside, yet I could not find any of them.

"Is it me or I don't see the three of them?" Daehyun questioned.

"I don't see them too. Where are they?" Zelo replied.

"Well, if our tall maknae could not see them, I don't think I can." Himchan gave his comment.

"Maybe they went to sit down? Let's go find them." Youngjae suggested and we agreed. However, before we even walked, Minyoung's scream filled the air. I started to panic as I looked at the others. Minyoung wasn't screaming for fun like she always does with Daehyun hyung; her scream was desperate and she was screaming Nana's name. Without any minute to waste, I sprint to the pool, where the scream seems to come from with the guys behind me.

What welcomed me was someone struggling in the pool and someone who was swimming towards the drowning girl. That someone who Zelo recognized as Yongguk hyung.

I also noticed Minyoung in front of us, who also noticed us. Her face was filled with worries and shock and... anger? Why was she angry?

"Oh my god, t-that is E-eunna." Daehyun whispered which brought my attention back to the two in the water. My eyes widened as I saw that the girl was Eunna who Yongguk was holding to as he swam to the side nearest to him. At that moment, I had so many questions in my mind. How did Eunna fell into the water? What has exactly happened? In the first place, why did she come near the pool? She won't be so dumb to do that.

I never knew that I was still standing rooted to the ground until Youngjae pulled me to where Eunna and Yongguk hyung has gotten out. I immediately went to Nana's side when I reached the crowd and saw Yongguk hyung doing CPR on her. 

At this moment, I wished I had learn CPR. In our group, only Yongguk hyung learnt it before and now I cannot do anything but to watch at the side while he saved Eunna. I really hoped she will be alright. I had promised Uncle Im to take good care of her. Please wake up Nana... 

"She's awake!" Zelo shouted and I saw Eunna opening her eyes. Thank god (and Yongguk hyung) that she was awake. I quickly helped her sit up and brushed her hair off her face.

"Are you feeling okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Do I need to ask the teacher to send you to the hospital?" I could not wait but to throw in all the questions I was trying to ask.

 

Eunna's POV 
*cough, cough* I spit out the chlorine water that I had gulped down. That was one of the worst few minutes ever. I thought that I really will die at that moment. I opened my eyes to see Jongup Oppa and Yongguk Oppa by my side. Yongguk Oppa was drenched. I guess he was the one who saved me. Thank you, Oppa.

Jongup Oppa helped me to sit up and brushed away my hair that went all over my face when he saw I was struggling to get up. I wanted to thank him but before I could even say anything, he bombarded me with questions.

"Are you feeling okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Do I need to ask the teacher to send you to the hospital?"

I smiled weakly, not wanting my friends to worry. However, a part of it was because I felt warm by the care and concern. I shook my head a little to tell him that I was not hurt, and there was no need to send me to the hospital.

"Since you are okay, I want you to tell me what happened. I want the truth, everything that happened. Don't you dare to lie, Eunna." Minyoung commanded. I could see that she was very furious.

"I-I-I" I started, "After I changed my clothes, I w-went out, planning to wait for all of you outside. I-I w-was walking around when I saw Dahee looking around frantically. I-I-" Dahee was one of my classmates, but she had no friend, also known as the loner.

"Okay, okay. Being a kind person you are, you helped her to find whatever it was, am I right?" Minyoung interrupted, wanting to go straight to the main point.

I nodded. "It was a necklace that was important to her. I suggested to go different way to speed up the search since we only have ten minutes left, so I came to this area and... and... and..."

"And?" Himchan questioned.

"I-I saw the necklace and went to p-pick up, but... but before I could... she took it." I continued.

"And, who is the she?" Minyoung asked, even though she had a feeling she knew who that person was.

I raised my head a little towards the left, where Eunyoung was standing. I did not dare to say out her name. However, she looked shocked and nervous...

"Goo Eunyoung!" Minyoung stood up, anger all displayed on her face. Oh no... Someone stop her...

"Minyoung, stop!" Youngjae Oppa held on her wrist, preventing her from advancing towards Eunyoung. Eunyoung looked at him, giving him the what-the-heck-are-you-doing look.

"Finish listening to Eunna first," Youngjae told her before turning his attention towards me. I gave a smile to him, silently thanking him for stopping Minyoung.

"Continue, Eunna. It's okay, we are here." Yongguk Oppa assured me when I did not speak out for a while.

"E-eunyoung took it before I could take it."

 

Flashback

"Found it!" I said to myself as I bend down to take the necklace but before I reached it, another hand took it away.

"Are you sure?" I raised my head to see Eunyoung holding the necklace.

"Give me back. That is not mine." I said as I stood up, putting up my hand, ready to receive the necklace.

"So? I know this is Dahee's, but only people like you, dumb and stupid, that will help a nerd to find this useless thing. Want to get this? Get it yourself then." Eunyoung walked towards the edge of the pool and dropped the necklace into the water.

"Yah!" Eunna shouted before running near the edge and squat down, hand reaching into the water, trying to reach for it, hoping to get it.

"I'll be nice and help you a little." Eunyoung said and before I know it, I was met with the water and I was struggling to find the ground. "Ahh! H-help!"

---
"Then I was saved and the rest all of you know." I ended and looked at my friends and a still-shocked Eunyoung. I was more worried about what they might do to Eunyoung, especially Minyoung.

"Yah-"

"Goo Eunyoung, please come with me to my room." Before Minyoung could strangle Eunyoung, two teachers appeared.

"Mrs Kim, I can explain-" Eunyoung tried to explain.

"We will talk inside my room." Mrs Kim did not give her any chance to talk and walked towards the lobby.

"And for you, Eunna, are you feeling alright?" Mr Yoon, another teacher asked me. I nodded, assuring him and the rest that I am alright.

"If that is so, Jongup, please help her to her room for her to get some rest. She will be excused from the activities tonight. Minyoung, help her to dry up and let her rest. As for you, Yongguk, go back to your room to dry up before you go to eat at the dining hall." Mr Yoon gave the order. "As for the rest of you, you have ten more minutes to clean up before we have to gather at the dining hall."

"Come on, Nana, let's go." Jongup Oppa held me up as Himchan Oppa helped Yongguk Oppa while the rest of the students dispersed.


Last update of the year. Here I am wishing you a belated Merry Christmas and early Happy New Year to everyone of you out there!!! And also alien V's birthday. Our Daehyunnie look-a-like who has a soulful voice that I can't get enough. How can these three look-a-like (V, Daehyun, Baekhyun) have such beautiful voices.

Like the previous chapter,

Jongup: 18 yrs oldEun'na: 17 yrs oldYoungjae: 19 yrs oldYongguk: 20 yrs oldHimchan: 20 yrs oldDaehyun: 19 yrs oldZelo: 17 yrs oldMinyoung: 17 yrs oldEunyoung: 17 yrs old

Do Comment, Subscribe, Upvote AND READ!


Updated on 30/12/14