Chapter 05 School Trip

Pabo

Eun'na's POV 
Today is the school trip. I can't wait for it to start! This is going to be my first time that I am going to stay out for three days two nights. I finally have the chance to try it out.

After changing to the uniform, I pull out the luggage I have already packed a week ago and ran out of the door. Appa's car is already there. I put my luggage at the back of the before going next door to call someone.

"Hurry up Jongup Oppa! We are going to be late!" I shouted through the door. Uncle and Aunt would not mind. It is not that we are late though. It just I could not wait to go to school.

"Alright! Give me a sec!" Oppa said through the door and ran out with his backpack on his back.

"Hurry up! Let's go!" We go to school together in Appa's car since we go to the same school. 

---

"Bye Appa!" I waved as I closed the car door.

"Take care, Eun'na. I will miss you! Jongup, make sure you will look after her. This is her first time going away for so long. I am worried." Appa said.

"I will. I will take good care of my dongsaeng. Bye Uncle." Jongup Oppa promised.

"Alright. Bye!" Appa said before he drove out of the school gate and disappeared from my sight.

"Okay. Go gather with your class. Make sure to bring your phone wherever you go and answer any call from us." Oppa reminded.

"Jongup! Eun'na!"

"Youngjae Oppa! Zelo! Himchan Oppa! Daehyun Oppa! Yongguk Oppa!" I called when I saw the five of them. They come over and ruffled my hair. Except for Zelo, the other four are in university. They and Jongup Oppa became friends three years ago.

"Are you excited?" Youngjae Oppa asked. Apparently, our school is collaborating with their university for this outing and students from both schools will mix together.

Although this is going to be a study trip, but the thought of going somewhere far from where I live for a few days made me all excited.

"Of course. I can't wait to reach the location!" I said, jumping up and down. "Let's go, Zelo!" I pulled Zelo along since he is in the same class as me. He waved a goodbye to the rest of them before we walk to our class. "See you later!"

"Zelo, what are you looking the most forward too?" I started the conversation as our class is still a distance away.

"Of course the free time we are going to have! I heard that the place we staying has a pool and I can't wait to play with the guys." Zelo replied. "What about you? This is your first time having such outing, what are you looking forward to the most?"

"Definitely the part when we can go to visit the places. I never went to Busan before and I heard that there are a lot to see. It doesn't help that Daehyun Oppa is from Busan too and keep on telling us how beautiful the place is. I can't wait to visit the place." I said excitedly.

"What about us? I thought we are going to spend time together?"

"Of course I am going to spend time with all of you. I don't even have other friends except all of you. If I don't hang out with all of you, then who do I hang out with? I am going to stick to all of you all the time. You won't be able to get rid of me!" I laughed as I tried to swing my arm on his shoulder but realised that he was too tall for me to do that. I had to jump and pull him down. Tall freak.

"Are you not considering me as your friend? I am sad, Eunna. I am really sad." Minyoung faked a sob as she walked towards us.

Jung Minyoung, my only best girl friend - a bubbly and hyperactive girl, there is no one time that she will stay still, that also applies to , especially with Daehyun. Every time they meet, they bicker like an old couple, over very little things, such as sitting arrangement and what to eat. All of us believe that there are something going on with them but they always deny so strongly that is impossible.

I met Minyoung at the start of the year, when I just enter college. We were in the same class and were assigned as seat partners. I guess that was how we got close. She was my first female best friend since young since I always hang out with Jongup Oppa and Unnie only. I think it was because of her personality that resulted in her talking to me and we found out that we have a lot of things in common. For example, we definitely cannot go near a body of water together because both of us cannot swim. Also, the fact that she loves cars too was a major factor that brought us very close together.

I let go of Zelo and swung my arm on Minyoung instead and laughed, "Aren't you part of the 'us' I had mentioned? Why would I mention you twice? That mean I would have to mention the others too."

"Why not? Since we are special, it does not harm to say them twice. It sounds more sincere, right Zelo?"

Zelo shrugged and continued to walk but not so far away from us.

"But still, I won't say your name." I replied.

"Why?!" Minyoung glared at me as I burst out of laughter.

"Because you are not my friend but my best friend, you dumbwit!"

"Yah!" And the race began.

---

"Oooff" I managed out a sound as I bumped into someone. I was so busy running away from Minyoung that I did not look at where I was heading.

"Yah, Don't you look at where you go?! I could have gotten injured, you know!" That person shouted. The thought of apologising disappeared immediately. That voice belongs to the most irritating person ever - Goo Eunyoung. In every school, there will always be someone who is given the title 'queenka' and in our school, Eunyoung was the one. I don't even know how she got that title. She was rude, annoying, spoilt and even mention her looks. Wearing so many accessories doesn't help but to make her look old. She bullies people and I am one of them, although not physically yet.

She hated the fact that I am closed to the most popular boys in school. Jongup and Zelo, together with the other four that graduated, had made their reputation in school due to their looks and their dancing and singing skills. She does not bully Minyoung as nobody will win her; they will only get humiliated, so she will always look for me.

I gave her a stare as she looked up and saw me. "Well, well, who do we have here, Im Eunna? Are you tired of living? Why did you push me?" She said, her voice laced with spite.

"I did not push you! It was an accident!"

"Accident? Are you sure? Then why didn't you bump into the other but me? I think you deliberately do so!"

"I did not! Why would I? Finding something to do because I am bored?" I retorted back.

"Maybe? Who knows? Who saw it?" Eunyoung said confidently.

"I saw it and I know it."

"Zelo Oppa." Eunyoung spoke softly, in shock. Her confidence a minute ago had disappeared. "Zelo Oppa, w-what are you doing h-here?"

"Eunna did not deliberately push you. We saw that clearly and it was all an accident, not like what you have said earlier." Minyoung spoke and both Zelo and she walked towards me.

"I-I..."

"Don't need to explain, since I won't be listening or processing it anyway. I am helping you to save your breath." Minyoung interrupted. Eunyoung was speechless. That was why she does not bully Minyoung.

"Aren't you going back to your minions?" Minyoung questioned. Eunyoung stormed off without saying anything but gave me a glare that told me to be careful.

"Thanks guys," I said, looking at them. I guessed another factor was Zelo's presence. She can't do anything bad in front of the guys she worships, right? Ha, Eunna 1, Eunyoung 0 as for now.


(Old Anthor note) Others appeared YAY and I gave Eun'na a friend too and a devil, but she won't be appearing a lot.

(New) Okay, so I edited Chapter 5 and change the scene a little (or a lot?). They would not be going to the forest for camping anymore (the old storyline) but a trip to Busan (Yay! Daehyunnie's hometown). Do look forward to it okay?

In this chapter, Jongup: 18 yrs oldEun'na: 17 yrs oldYoungjae: 19 yrs old, Yongguk: 20 yrs old, Himchan: 20 yrs old, Daehyun: 19 yrs old, Zelo: 17 yrs old, Minyoung: 17 yrs old, Eunyoung: 17 yrs old

Do Comment, Subscribe, Upvote AND READ!


Updated on 07/11/14