Chapter 06 Danger

Pabo

Eunna's POV
"One more thing, there will be no changing of group throughout the three days. It is important for all of you to stay and go as a group. If I find out anyone of you change your group or wander off with your group mates, you will be severely punished, understand? This applies to both high school and university students." The teacher announced. We had just reached Busan half an hour ago and now we were gathered together to split into groups for the study trip.

"Aww, we are not in the same group." Himchan whined. "I was so looking forward to going to tour around Busan with you guys, especially Daehyun but we are all separated."

"At least you still have Jongup in your group. I am all alone, so stop whining. You have been doing so for the past eight minutes after the groupings had been announced."

"Yeah, I agree with. It is too noisy, Himchan Oppa. And it is not like we are not going to not see each other for three days straight. We will still be together during free time." Minyoung chipped in, "I am more worried for Eunna though; she is with Goo Eunyoung. I am afraid that she will do something bad to Eunna."

Yeah, called it bad luck or faith, I had to be in the same group with the one who bully me. "I am fine, guys. Don't worry. Remember, I learnt martial arts before. Furthermore, Daehyun Oppa will be in the same group as me. He can protect me!" I reassured them. I am not really worried about Eunyoung though. I don't think she will do anything in front of Daehyun.

"Yeah, right, for three months before you decided to injure yourself and quit. And Daehyun? Are you sure he can?" Minyoung sarcastically said.

"Hey, what do you mean? Are you judging my abilities?" Daehyun caught on.

"Yes. I mean you are weak." Minyoung spit back.

"What? On what ground are you saying that? Or wait, are you jealous?"

"What? Jealous? What for?" Minyoung seems to can't believe what she heard.

"Well, jealous of Eunna because you are not in my team. Come on, this is Busan and I know here the best and study trip with me is going to be the best of the best." Daehyun boasted.

"Best? I think it is going to be the worst of the worst, you pig." Minyoung scoffed.

"Hey, what did you call me, you parrot!"

"Hey, don't they looked like a married couple quarrelling?" Himchan whispered while the said two continued to bicker.

"Yeah, even if they always don't agree, they act like one." Youngjae agreed as the other nodded.

"Isn't there anyway to let them stop? I mean, there will be no end to it." Jongup said, looking at them going near violence.

"Well, there's a way that is worth a try." Himchan replied.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Are you two sure you are not dating?" Himchan shouted, "Cause both of you looked like an old married couple bickering over small things that nobody understand!"

"We are not!" Both of them shouted together, cheeks flushing red a little, maybe from embarrassment.

"Maybe both of you should date. Both of you suit each other!" Youngjae added.

"I will never date him/her! I hate him/her so much!"

"Well, there is a saying that love starts from hate." Zelo added in and he got an earful of scolding. Okay… This was one ‘sacrificing’ way of stopping…
---


No one's POV
After an hour of discussion, there was a three hours break before the dinner. Everyone was split up into their groups and did their own things; some retreat to their rooms to rest, some played. Eunna and friends decided to rest for an hour before going to the pool to play.

"Minyoung, are you ready? The guys just called again to tell us that they are already at the lobby. I told them to go find a spot to put all of our things and we will be down in five minutes. Are you done?" Eunna shouted through the door to her best friend inside the toilet, desperately trying to prepare herself as quick as possible. She woke up late and now she was rushing to get ready.

"Almost! There, done!" Minyoung opened the door, revealing Eunna, who had already gotten everything done, even Minyoung's set. "Thanks!" She said as she got her things from Eunna, "Let's go!"
--- 


"Sorry we are late!" Eunna apologized upon reaching.

"Nah, it's okay. You don't have to apologize." Yongguk said.

"Yep, you do not need to apologize, Eunna. It's not you that should apologize." Daehyun added, staring at Minyoung.

"It was not intentional! I overslept!" Minyoung quickly said.

"Yea, yea, because of that we lost fifteen minutes of play time, so you are at fault!" Daehyun replied.

"Yah! It's only fifteen minutes!" Minyoung rebutted back.

"Fifteen minutes can do a lot, you know! If you weren't late, I will be in the water right now." Daehyun continued to provoke Minyoung.

"Then let me send you in!" Minyoung ran towards Daehyun. Daehyun, in order to dodge Minyoung's hits, quickly jump into the water, knowing that she could not swim.

The rest of them once again laughed at the two as Eunna placed Minyoung's and her bags on the bench with the help of Jongup.

"Are you sure both of you won't be bored? I mean there are really nothing else to do here, except swimming in the pool which both of you can't." Jongup questioned Eunna.

"Yep. We can really do something else that both of you can do." Youngjae added in.

"It is really okay. Haven't we discussed this an hour ago? It is really alright. You guys can go and have fun. I know all of you really want to go into the pool." Eunna reassured them.

"Then what will Minyoung and you do?" Jongup asked again.

"We are going to the baby pool near the bathroom. It is the only pool we would not get drown in. We are going to hang out there." Eunna pointed to the pool at the right.

"Alright. Be careful." Jongup said before entering the pool with the boys, "Remember to shout for us should anything happens."

"Okay!"
--- 


"Eunna, Minyoung, we are going to shower now. There is only twenty minutes left to dinner. We brought your things here, you can go change now." Himchan shouted as the boys walked towards the bathroom in their swimwear, with their fangirls gathering beside them.

"Alright!" Eunna shouted back as the two said girls walked towards their bags.

"I am going to change only since only my pants was wet. Moreover, I just bath three hours ago." Eunna said.

"Then wait for me outside, I am going to take a bath." Minyoung said as she went inside a cubicle.
---


"Ahh! H-help!" Eunna screamed as she desperately tried to stay afloat.

Minyoung, who was outside the bathroom with Yongguk, heard the scream and both of them ran to the pool.

What they saw was Eunna inside the pool, any minutes she was going to drown and Eunyoung standing right beside the pool, too shocked to move.

"Eunna!" That was what Minyoung screamed before she heard someone jump into the water.


(OLD A/N)Continuation of the previous chapter. There is still two parts to it. Please be patient and anticipate them! I will try my best to update real soon.

(NEW!) Yep, again, this is the continuation of Chapter 05. Wonder what has happened to Eunna, hmm...? 

Like the previous chapter,

Jongup: 18 yrs oldEun'na: 17 yrs oldYoungjae: 19 yrs oldYongguk: 20 yrs oldHimchan: 20 yrs oldDaehyun: 19 yrs oldZelo: 17 yrs oldMinyoung: 17 yrs oldEunyoung: 17 yrs old

Enjoy! Maybe you would want to guess who jumped into the water? O.o

Do Comment, Subscribe, Upvote AND READ!


Updated on 25/11/14